Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

• 3 weeks later...

This years awards need a new category, multi of the year. We need to recognize the effort put down by our most hard working players to keep the game alive.

I think it should be a collective award for one alliance.... *cough* .... beneath *cough* .....the surface of *cough*..... the ground

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So much so that it's blatant enough that two of the prior 3 fights for the 170 title were between the owner's two fighters...didn't even bother with multi's on those! Haha. http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5611

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=97898

http://www.mmatycoon.com/mma_management.php?MgrID=127486

Last Logins

TribalPhoenix (15347) VIP Last Login:0

AHardcoreLogo (97898) VIP Last Login:0

LoneWolfHunting (127486) VIP Last Login:0

A true example of loyalty to one organization/organization owner.

• Upvote 4

Man, you must have been SUPER tired to go from this

This country has enough lunatic 2nd amendment wingnut supporters that as soon as the tax refunds start trickling in and people owe way more than they did in previous years, and/or when our economy takes a hit because Trump can’t stop acting deranged around other foreign leaders, people are going to start realizing the ride they’ve been taken on this whole time. He’s going to feel the wrath of millions of people who will feel a deep betrayal and serious mistrust of the government when he finally has to answer to Mueller’s findings and own up to everything. I’m not saying I want that to happen (I do not), but if people will walk into their former place of employment coming for everyone that wronged them, those same people will be unhinged when shit hits the fan.

to this

Why everyone hates imcool guy? Well he sucked on me with bad advice and has some poor jokes but seems like he is dedicated player.

• Upvote 9

I was going to comment about how this thread is in bad taste but then I remembered that one time in 2016 where I made a thread calling out obvious multies too stupid to use different account names in their cheating. I mostly had one guy in mind and he chimed in to confess his sins before playing the victim card.

source.gif

• Upvote 1

Multi your ass off as long as you pay for VIP. I don't care much at this point. I just want the game to stay up. It would be very easy for Mike to say fuck it and ditch this place. That would suck. He's done a wonderful job, except for the time frame since he's had his kid. I don't blame him for that, this isn't a cash cow and life is more important than internet games that don't make much money.

I don't see any way, even with a rebuild, that this place makes enough money for him to put off life for our gaming pleasure. I don't want new owners because he's been awesome if you put some perspective on it.

Fuck multi's, but if they are paying let them idiots keep playing. I've generated enough money to buy VIP and have millions through just fighting, with literally no negotiation. Ask any org owner that has dealt with me, I just accept contracts. I'm a MILLIONAIRE in game just from fighting. And on top of that I've spent millions on a private gym. 11 to be frank. And I still have several million dollars left to play with and millions on my fighters.

If they don't pay, ban away. If they pay, I say let them at it. Just be forward about it so we know we are playing a seasoned player. Put a flag on multi's that pay for VIP and ban the ones that don't.

• Upvote 5

Another butt hurt Trump supporter.

I couldn't give a shit about Trump, but that's not the point (which you seem to have ignored).

The post was used to point to how clear your English used to be. And the fact you recently said you were from Portugal but in that post use the terms 'this country' and 'our economy' when speaking about America.

• Upvote 6

I couldn't give a shit about Trump, but that's not the point (which you seem to have ignored).

The post was used to point to how clear your English used to be. And the fact you recently said you were from Portugal but in that post use the terms 'this country' and 'our economy' when speaking about America.

You want to send me back? Racists twat.

• Downvote 2