Would you guys want this?

I want to know:

1. Would you guys be interested in having me make my org's 265lbs Division a 250k ID restricted div
  2. with BJJ fights!?(just BJJ no striking)
  3. e.g. I sign guys and tell em how to set sliders if they don't do it right they get a fine and you get the money.(it depends on beating you with strikes or just using them if they beat you with it they get screwed and Sacked but if just one accidental shot just a Fine (from 1-50k depends on the amount of strikes)but I doubt this happening due to me only going to sign guys with no stand up skill and just BJJ....
  4. Its a Division where its just BJJ almost like TWGC but the Sliders need to be set correctly"?

Sliders will be set like the Following...

100% Follow Orders

100% Stick to gameplan(not swing for Fences)

Stand up

100% counter (because no striking is allowed)

well they should abviously be try takedowns because its basically a ground fight)

Stand up counters

100% counter Grapple

the other one doesn't matter

Clinch

100% stall (no striking)

Ground

100% stay on ground

100% ground submission(subs) because no striking is allowed

the rest of them may be set to what you like anything is fine when there is no striking!

So would you guys want it??I just want to know If I can sign about 20 guys to the Division it would be a Awesome project and fun?

Yeah, i'm in

if there are a few more Guys I will surely give it a go so if you have a strong BJJ guy keep his contract Open I want to sign him =)

I don't have a fighter that would fit, but i do like the idea!

if you get an open slot Create a BJJ dude!! I will sign them for short 2-3 fight Deals to test this and the resignings if there will be will be well payed if the fighter faught well....

Perhaps you could have some kind of agreement where you pay fighters AFTER the fights. Maybe renegotiating with bonuses.

That's a lot of faith in an org owner, but that would be a good way to do it.

Side note: I see you didn't waste time changing your name after the Roy Nelson fight.

That's a lot of faith in an org owner, but that would be a good way to do it.

Side note: I see you didn't waste time changing your name after the Roy Nelson fight.

Well no one's joining a grappling org to be the best fighter in the game. It's a bit of fun.

And damn right. I was losing little pieces of my soul every time I wrote that name in haha

• Upvote 1

I am having success with my org haven't been able to be too active in it due to real life troubles at the moment but will get more involved as we grow and fighters become more established. The org is here..

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4562

There have been a few fights where people used strikes. I have talked with them and hopefully it doesn't continue to be a problem or I will have to re-think the idea.

I will figure it out and find a way to make them set the SLiders right plus Tracers that org hosts event like once a month I have them weekly plus I am not going to host a Grapling Event Special Maybe if I got like 35+ guys but if ot I will just have the BJJ guys fight in between events and I will see if their fights were right and if they used Illegal Tecniques....(I will just look at the Div because they will be in a Seperate Division!

I will give the guys who get Cheat e.g if you lose by Strikes...I will give you money I will still think about the amount maybe 5-10 k edk I will give you your siging Bonus plus 3k so if it was 4 you get 7k but I will only sign active experienced guys (not Clydeblankblitz LOL) and i will find a way to punish the cheating Manager)so yeah If this things goes good I will keep it going but its Just a Project tbh...

Why do you think there have only been that many events in my org? We are just starting out and we are growing. But if you want to do the same you can feel free too. It doesn't matter to me obviously

But obviously thanks for the support epicity. as what I've done has been easy... right. Thanks for hopping bud

My Grapplers Quest fight went perfectly.

Yea most fights are going good. And as stated previously been busy with school irl to put too much into it. Still thinking of ways to stop the mishaps as I asked mike and he said he will keep grappling fights for TWGC not allowing orgs to use that rule-set. But obviously when I have some down time I will be putting more time into the org. Sorry if anyone has had a bad experience. Doing my best

I will give the guys who get Cheat e.g if you lose by Strikes...I will give you money I will still think about the amount maybe 5-10 k edk I will give you your siging Bonus plus 3k so if it was 4 you get 7k but I will only sign active experienced guys (not Clydeblankblitz LOL) and i will find a way to punish the cheating Manager)so yeah If this things goes good I will keep it going but its Just a Project tbh...

Really, I try to give you a hand to set up the org and you throw a random insult?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59034977.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Really, I try to give you a hand to set up the org and you throw a random insult?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59034977.jpg

You said there are managers like yourslef who don't set their SLiders so I basically just said what you said if It insulted you sorry mate I never meant to do so I there for humbly apologise...Hope your not mad and here is the post you made...

There's one called Grappler's Quest running now. One problem they've faced is arseholes like me who didnt set their sliders.

LOOK!!HAHA I really didn't want to insult you..