Steel Penn to buy MMA Tycoon

SteelPenn

My intentions are to improve the game we all love faster then its current rate of improvement. The goal will be updates and upgrades.

Nothing else will change.

The panel of members will control the games direction. The panel will be created from an open forum vote allowing our community to choose who controls the game. I will have nothing to do with anything other then funding.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

this is like the movie old yeller if instead of mercifully putting old yeller down when he got rabies travis sells old yeller to a travelling snake oil salesman

the travelling snake oil salesman then clones old yeller and makes an army of rabid multi-yellers which kill travis and his family thus letting the travelling snake oil salesman rule as undisputed king

since everyone is dead (except the multi-yellers and they don't really count) there is no-one to sell snake oil to and the travelling snake oil salesman goes bankrupt

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

i suggest that potential members of the panel be required to post some form of proof that they actually exist as human beings and not just the e-mailadress totallyrealmmamanager@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

this is like the movie old yeller if instead of mercifully putting old yeller down when he got rabies travis sells old yeller to a travelling snake oil salesman

the travelling snake oil salesman then clones old yeller and makes an army of rabid multi-yellers which kill travis and his family thus letting the travelling snake oil salesman rule as undisputed king

since everyone is dead (except the multi-yellers and they don't really count) there is no-one to sell snake oil to and the travelling snake oil salesman goes bankrupt

Igor the panel will be created by game members like yourself. The goal is to make all members feel good about how the game improves.

• Downvote 1

As this game has no history of someone abusing forum voting. All you gon get for the panel is Mentor, probably humors(or some other decimation manager, depends in what mood is humors when abusively PM-ing all top300 managers) and probably(but not so sure) 2-3 decent managers.

• Upvote 1

As this game has no history of someone abusing forum voting. All you gon get for the panel is Mentor, probably humors(or some other decimation manager, depends in what mood is humors when abusively PM-ing all top300 managers) and probably(but not so sure) 2-3 decent managers.

Is there any aspect of the game you dont cry about?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

all I needed to read before laughing.

Is there any aspect of your life where you aren't being a retard?

And this guy wants to be on the panel when all he can do is insult others. :youwish:

But on serious not Steel Penn if you really are buying the game (what I highly suspect) you have any plans in making second server with fixed economy?

And this guy wants to be on the panel when all he can do is insult others. :youwish:

You can shove your panel up your ass. If this sale happens I am probably submitting a refund request via PayPal for the vip money i have spent here. Couldn't care less about being in an asylum ran by its inmates.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You can shove your panel up your ass. If this sale happens I am probably submitting a refund request via PayPal for the vip money i have spent here. Couldn't care less about being in an asylum ran by its inmates.

I highly doubt that with the language and insults you use in these forums you will be even allowed to play with the new owner and the panel.

Igor the panel will be created by game members like yourself. The goal is to make all members feel good about how the game improves.

as the first official panel member it is my honour and pleasure to announce my first two suggestion to make mmatycoon great again (mmmtga)

1. rename game "steel penn's mma tycoon"

2. all users must change username to "steel penn" followed by their manager id

let's mmmtga!

-steel penn5566

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Any and all members who want their money back will be compensated. We only want good vibes and a positive environment moving forward.

Also, can anybody give me the full Steel Penn multis story? Haven't been around enough to witness the whole thing. Plus some background on Humours would be nice.

I am 29 years young and originaly from Latvia and currently running for The Panel.

• Upvote 1

nah, its more like white fang but instead of jack throwing rocks at the wolf because he wants it to run free, a mid 30s burnout is selling his video game to a bitcoin obsessed retard

• Upvote 1

The fact that you don't have the awareness level to not publically announce this (or perhaps it's just your total disregard for your public perception and credibility) poorly reflects on your competence and potential as an owner.

Unless your goal is to rebuild tycoon from the ashes, I highly suggest you pull your offer from the table, save your money, and don't drive a dagger into what's left of it.

• Upvote 5

Hi Steel Penn, I'm not actually certain at this stage if this is a legitimate potential thing or simply an elaborate troll but I just wanted to say personally I feel that such a move would actually be a net-gain for the game, it needs someone who's motivated to pay direct attention to its development.

I'm sure Mike loves the game and I'm sure he spends more hours than any of us will ever know just keeping the cogs turning never mind investing time into development so I'm certainly very understanding of his plight, all the more reason to have someone come in and put some finance into hiring another code monkey or using one of the many "crowdsource" code monkey vendors on a task by task basis to get specific upgrades done, someone who is legitimately invested in making the game better for everyone.

If you are that person, hey I haven't been around long enough to know what you did to upset all these good people in this thread but I'm willing to try just about anything to keep this game I have come to love going long into the future, I have goals that will take years to achieve and I want this to still be vibrant and alive when I reach them, more so than it is today.

So if this is real, however unpopular it may be, I support it in full.

• Upvote 3

Steel Penn has done this before. He has said several times in the past that he was"in talks/negotiations" to buy the game but this never happened because Mike wouldn't do that.

I think Mike might eventually pass the game off to someone else but I highly doubt it will be Steel Penn.

If it is though, good job and good luck. I hope you really make the game better.

Until then you're just talking shit as usual.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if Steel Penn realises the actual cost of running MMA Tycoon and getting the changes he desires. Before you even talk about improvements you have to:

- Purchase MMA Tycoon

- Pay for server hosting

- Pay for the renewal of the MMA Tycoon domain

- Pay for a permanent web developer (At least will cost £25k per year)

I highly doubt MMA Tycoon is making enough money to cover anywhere near the cost of employing a full time developer dedicated to developing MMA Tycoon.

• Upvote 3