Hellbent, Inc.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to hang it up...you caved in! LOL....awesome...

thanks mac! you're one of the clothing guys i look up to.

I've a couple of guys who would be interested, both of whom have fights tonight:

Richard Drakunovski - 37283

Kirk DePaul - 37622

Excellent looking stuff as well!

sent, thanks!

Now, sponsor me! hehe

sure... $1 for 365 days? :P

remember Batt, we're friends

:notworthy: DIDM

BTW, i've just randomly sent out 60+ of sponsorships. i'll send more in a week or two.

Hellbent has just released eight new shirt designs. In the light of the management change, you will find designs in the shop that are new to the Hellbent brand.

Please drop by the shop, you might like what's on display. Thank you for your time.

Hellbent, Inc.

Any word on a custom design for a shirt + shorts for my gym? Sent you a couple of in-game e-mails with no reply. I'm still interested in getting you to do my gear... you do great work from what I've seen.

Hellbent introduces its Necro Series line of shirts. Five new killer and dark designs for all you sick effing bastards out there!

Also, two new MARPAT Camo shorts.

STOCK UP NOW BEFORE IT GETS SOLD OUT! \m/

Glad to see Hellbent's back! Good luck, battouter!

Awww, who am I kidding. You don't need luck with designs like that. :thumbup:

Ditto on everything! ;) a lot more pricey it seems though... too rich for my blood! :(

Ditto on everything! ;) a lot more pricey it seems though... too rich for my blood! :(

:sad01_anim:

not planning on running another K-Mart clothing shop... i think it's priced fairly, search around... you'll know what i mean :smile_anim:

:sad01_anim:

not planning on running another K-Mart clothing shop... i think it's priced fairly, search around... you'll know what i mean :smile_anim:

Oh I have... the norm appears to be around $30 a piece, but hey man... It's your shop so I ain't judging!

Oh I have... the norm appears to be around $30 a piece, but hey man... It's your shop so I ain't judging!

if i had norm stuff i'd sell it for 30 or less too... but i don't associate the Hellbent brand with the rest of the norms... :P :dancing:

oh. my. fuk. those shirts are baaaad aaaaasss! i do believe i will be picking some up soon. excellent work batt!

thanks man!

UPDATE!

THREE NEW FIGHT SHORTS ON THE SHELVES!

plus!

danny says your jiujitsu sucks!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1260081341foot-fist-way.jpg