Real Spit with Nate Baker

YungGreazy

I sat down with Aran Ryan before the contenders Event and we had a few words

Aran, what's good, bruh? Glad to see you back home. You are one of JAG'S original. Left to test the waters...and now come back. I believe you love something you let it go, if it comes back, it's home

What brings you back?

Hello Nate, it's good to be back. I had a manager for the majority of my career, and he wanted to make some changes. Well, turns out the grass isn't always greener on the other side. So I found a new manager.. well, all I can say about that guy is he was just after my money.

So now I'm with a new manager, and he encouraged me to follow my heart. And my heart led me back here. I believe I have some unfinished business here, and it's time to get to work.

Is there a big difference in the level of talent, since you been away?

Honestly, I myself was wide-eyed and busy tailed. I haven't really gotten to know the full roster so it's very hard to say.

You are one of JAG'S most dominant fighters. You won the trilogy vs the very tough and talented Robin Olsen. Did you enjoy that rival?

Man, we had some wars, didn't we? He was a good opponent, and I was able to find a way to win two of those three. It may not have taken three fights had I not allowed him to get that wicked knee bar locked in. You live and you learn.

Are there any fighters here, besides the champ, that you feel that you just have to fight?

I can't say that a particular fighter that I "have" to fight, but as I look over the list there was a fighter who caught my eye. I can't tell if he's the real deal, but his 5-1 record leads me to believe he may be an up and comer.

That fighter is David Kappa. I would like to see what he's made of in the cage first hand.

Can you give me the winners from a few matches on Contenders? Any stand outs? Any favorites?

Well, first, I've got to get through Cruzeiro. He's going to be a tough fight, but I always bet on myself, so you can mark me down over Cruzeiro.

Mfer and Trump looks like an interesting matchup. It's pretty close, but I have a feeling Mfer's BJJ will give him the edge in this fight, and hence the win. But with Trumps popularity, the fans might not see it that way.

Another prediction for you.. I think Pulkkinen is biting off more than he can chew against Steele. He's an outstanding fighter, but I just don't think he's quite at the level of The Knift. Could be an upset, but I'll ride with Steele all day on this one.

Any words for your opponent and/or fans?

Nah, not for my opponent. We'll let our actions speak for themselves when we step into that cage. It'll be a brawl, and there ain't no quit in either of us.

For my fans.. I'm BACK BABY!! I know many of you have been waiting to see me back here with JAG, even if some just to see me get my ass whooped! (laughs) But for real, I'm glad to be fighting in front of these fans, you guys are great and win or lose (cough *win* cought) It's going to be a hell of a fight, and you WILL be entertained!!

• Upvote 1

I got a surprise interview with Kill Monger

Hey bro, you've been in JAG for a little while now. How do you like it? Is it competitive enough?

Great org with tuff competition.

How do you feel about your upcoming fight?

In this upcoming fight, the winner will be determined by who can control where the fight takes place. If its goes to the ground Killmonger fills he can hold on long enough to get back up. If the opponent can not take the fight to the ground, he will get knocked out inside of two rounds.

You seem to teeter in and out if the top 5, almost like a gatekeeper...how does it feeling knowing someone has to get through you to make it into the top 5?

Gatekeeper is a good spot to have right now. With each fight, Killmonger is able to great better and fill the holes in his game.

How do you feel about the Contenders event? Anybody you hope to be facing in the future?

Don't have much to say about the contenders event. I want to kill them all!

Any words for your opponent and/or fans?

To my fans, thanks you for the support! I will be champion again!!

What's up, yall? It's ya boi Nate Baker. Man, its quiet. I had to dig this thread out the bottom of THIS bitch...hahahaha(nervous chuckle)

So, Contenders was awesome...it came, it saw, it kicked ass.

Bull Mfer in the Main event defeated Trump in the 3rd of their trilogy matches. I just knew I was going to see a gogoplata. But, whatevs.

Julio...that fuckin stud, defeated Aran Ryan. First round..."It looks like Julio Cruzeiro has been cut." I was worried. I would have hate to stop a fight for a cut. But, we came to a conclusion.

Ernesto Llosa defeated the extremely talented Lee Roy, and won submission on

Llosa is working for submissions here. He's thrown up his legs looking for a triangle but Roy frees his head nicely. Oh but Llosa has switched to an armbar! Roy is tapping furiously! Lovely submission there!

Just a brief some very exciting matches and we got much more to come.

Now, I sat down with a few managers and got to speak with their fighters. Check it out.

Santiago Bizihwaeile

Hey Santiago, so we finally get our sitdown. First, let me say, welcome to JAG. Glad to have you here.

S: Im happy to be here

You're new here to JAG, tell us a little about yourself.

S:Im a professional mma fighter with ambitions to be a champion in this division

How do you feel about the level of competition here a JAG?

S:I have to say im impressed there are some top tier fighters like the champion it would be a great fight when we go at it

135 IS a tough division...do you have what it tales to climb the ranks?

I have the skills to be champion thats it. Make no mistake about it.

So, you caught a tough loss. What's next broke? Take a little time off and train? Or, we hop right back on that horse and keep ridin?

Im going to recover for now after that im going to go through what the hell was wrong with me that day and move forward. Fair play to White Blood Cell he was phenomenal he did everything right.

Anybody you want to fight next?

I dont care who they send me

Tell the 135 division what's on your mind.

I don't care about my opponents

Alright, bro. Cool. Thanks for chatting with us.

Next I have #1 ranked 135er Aleksey Viktorov

Aleksey Viktorov:

The Machine. You've been doing quite well here in JAG. Yeah, this is why I'm starting to like doing the interviews. I get to learn more about my fighters than just their heart and fighting skills.

Like, I just realized you knocked off 6 straight before losing to Anthon Van Der Dusse...why didn't you get a title shot before then?

A:I made 6 fights in a row, but I had no suggestion to fight for the title :(

So, I'm feeling like you won 7 out of 8. I'm thinking you deserve a title shot? Or is it rematch with Dusse?

A:I want a title match first and then a rematch with Dusse. Those are my dreams

Besides the champ, anybody in your division you wanna put your hands on?

A:Besides the champion, I also want a match with JoJo Diaz and Slammy Neckbreaker. They are very strong fighters and I want to fight them.

So, should the new rankings come up, and you're not ranked number 1, how do you feel facing the gatekeeper Slammy Neckbreaker?

A:I'm looking forward to Slammy Neckbreaker

Tell the 135 division what's on your mind bro

A:Shivering fighters, the "machine" is coming for you.I'm the future champion !!!

Yall heard that. He put yall on notice. There you have it. I'm going to be back with more interviews and more stuff about JAG...yeah, I said stuff.

I'm Nate Baker...and that's real spit

• Upvote 1

What's up MMA enthusiasts...it's ya boi Nate Baker, with another fighter interview. Today we have fresh off his win over Roy Roach, Marc Read. Let's hear what he has to say...

Hey Marc, what's up bro? Let's get right into the shit.

You're relatively new, tell us about yourself.

I've spent a little time in Eternity, but they threw me to the dogs there. I couldn't establish myself, and knew I had to turn my career around or it was going to be short lived. That's where JAG came in. When I signed that contract, I knew I had to be better. I had a new home, a new fan base, and a new chance on my career.

I haven't been able to end a fight yet, but I won't let those guys take me out. I have to win, if I ever want to compete at the top, I just have to follow old Al's quote "All you gotta do is WIN BABY!".

How do you like it here at JAG?

So far, I'm loving it here and JAG. There's some great fans and some good fighters in this org. I see a bright future here. JAG gave me a rebirth on my career, so I couldn't ask for more than what I've received here at JAG.

How's the food? How's the plates...the matches I been given you?

Honestly, I was a little over whelmed at first. I mean, here I am coming into the org with a 1-3-1 record trying to stay alive, and my first fight is against a man with a 6-4 record who obviously knows his way around the cage. I was nervouse, but I was determined. It was a good fight, and I got some jitters out. When they raised my hand in victory, all I could think in my head was, I did it, I freaking did it!

Then, when my confidence was coming back up, my next fight is against a veteran in the league with 11 wins! Most fighters don't make it 11 fights, much less 11 wins! BOOM, I got hit with the nervous bug again. I knew I had to win this fight, somehow, some way. And I knew I would win, so I got to work and the training paid off.

My last fight, I got to be on the contenders card.. I was hyped. I didn't even think about how good my opponent was, I just knew it was time to brawl, and time to win! I don't know what's in the future, but things are looking up. Even though I was a little over whelmed thinking I was bing thrown to the wolves again, I've risen up out of the ashes of my old career and looking ahead with confidence at a bright future in JAG.

You beat two top contenders. Why are you so quiet in the division?

Well man, it kind of goes hand in hand with my last comments. I still feel I am proving I belong. People will look at my record and think I'm a scrub. Then they still can look at my wins and say, oh, the judges are just giving him the fights. Until I start finishing fights, and putting fear into my opponents, I will remain in the shadows.

I haven't earned the right to talk yet, but these guys are getting to know what I can do in a cage. So it's only a matter of time until I make my mark, and when I do, I will be sure the world remembers me.

You beat Manuel fuckin Neuer AND Roy Roach...who's next?

You're letting me call someone out, huh? Well then, I guess this might change that part about me staying in the shadows, huh? Let's see.. I've never really thought about it. But I think I've proven I can fight with the best of them, and I don't know if a win at contenders is any indication, but I wouldn't mind stepping in the ring with the champ! He's a great fighter, and even if I lose I will learn from that fight. But like I said before, I don't have any intentions of losing.

Tell the fighters in your division what's on your mind

There are some great, and I mean really great fighters in the 185 division. I didn't think I belonged here at first, but after beating the number 1 and number 2 contender in the division, I think it's safe to say the 185 division is on alert! Marc my word, Read is coming!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all and welcome to this review of 'JAG Aorigele vs Blood' at Camden conference centre in London.

Ranji Katoor vs Robert Myres 205lb.

An exciting fight to start the night and the action began with Myres landing a knockdown in the first.

The second round saw Myres trying to clinch a and Katoor showing some excellent counter strikes.

The third round was much the same as the second but it started having a visible affect on Myres as he sustained a cut from a nasty Katoor elbow and a big uppercut had him rocked for a moment, but he held on to the final bell and we head to the judges scorecards for the decision

29-28 x3 for the winner by unanimous decision ... Ranji Katoor.

Marc Read vs Jacks Sole 185lb.

Jacks Sole was 6-0 coming in here against Read who was riding a 3 fight win streak in the organisation.

The fight began with Sole instigating the clinch and both men landing mean shots from inside. Read scores a takedown but Sole pops right back up.

Sole started to take the fight to Read in round 2 with his reach advantage helping him land plenty with the hands, until he ate a monster of a uppercut from Read that had his legs wobbling. The final round was much the same as the previous rounds with Sole utilizing his reach advantage to land strikes from the outside.

To the judges scorecards and it's 30-27 x3 for the winner by unanimous decision ... Jacks Sole.

Elazar Shalit vs Bruce White Jr 145lb.

This fight was non stop action from the off with Shalit coming forward with offence from the off, then into the clinch initiated by Shalit and they exchange elbows, White Jr getting the better of the exchange, opening up a bad cut on his opponent.

Second round starts with Shallit clinching and firing missiles at his opponent until White Jr. Was slumped against the cage and the referee had to step in to stop the action and declare the winner by TKO at 0:26 of round 2 .. Elazar Shalit.

Char Xiu vs Manny Perez 145

Both men exchange takedown attempts at the start of the fight, Perez had a slight edge in the stand up department due to his more aggressive style also he pops straight back up when he does get taken down.

Round 2 starts and Perez gets Xiu down with an explosive takedown, some back and forth with positions on the ground ensued until Xiu was on top dropping punches and elbows onto Perez who tries looking for submissions off his back.

The final round starts and again Perez gets the takedown but with neither man doing anything on the ground the referee stands them up, from then until the end of the fight there wasn't a lot between the 2 fighters in the stand up exchanges but Perez was slightly more aggressive in the final minutes.

The judges scored the contest 29-28 x3 to the winner by unanimous decision ...Manny Perez

Zuillnic Canto vs Short Badass 205lb

This fight is a rematch of a previous decision victory for Badass when they fought earlier on in their careers, this is Cantos debut with the organisation while its only Badass' second outing under the JAG banner.

The fight gets underway and Canto secures the takedown and straightaway looks for submissions to end the fight with Badass just trying to control the position.

Second round has Canto securing a takedown early again and Badass just trying to control the position on the ground while fighting off submission attempts from the opponent.

Final round sees a few missed strikes from both fighters until ... Yuup a takedown from Canto who tries submissions from the ground while Badass tries to control proceedings.

To the judges scorecards for the decision,

30-27 x3 for the winner by unanimous decision ... Short Badass.

Manuel Neuer vs Jaakko Llmarinen 185lb

This fight was the shortest fight of the night with Neuer getting a quick takedown and despite the best efforts of Jaakko, pulling off a kneebar finish at 01:55 of round 1. Manuel Neuer wins via Submission.

Harry Mcquirre vs Jesse Juntta 145lb

The fights begins with Mcquirre landing strikes from inside the clinch but gets busted open by the razor like elbow of Juntta.

Second round was much the same with both men trying to do damage from the clinch.

Third round again had all the work being done inside the clinch.

And the judges scored the contest 30-27 x3 for the winner by unanimous decision ... Harry Mcquirre.

Jah wobble vs Arttur Reinikainen 155lb

This is the last of the non title fights for the evening.

Reinikainen came straight after wobble with some aggressive strikes opening a cut on his opponent, Wobble pulls guard while Artturi looks for ground and pound to do some damage.

Round 2 begins with aggression from Reinikainen until he got taken down by Wobble, Reinikainen is the one looking for submissions this round.

Final round and again Reinikainen comes out the aggressor and gets taken down, they spent the rest of the round exchanging submission attempts.

And now to the judges scorecards. 30-27 x3 for the winner by unanimous decision ... Artturi Reinikainen.

Onto the Co-Main event of the evening between Ian Laperierre © and Jo Jo Diaz for the 135lb championship of the world.

This fight was fight of the night and there's NP surprise from me as there really was no leg up in the action, both guys threw everything at each other with Laperierre clinching in the early round with both men throwing hand grenades at each other.

Diaz rocked the champ in the third with a hellacious uppercut but lapierre held on to end the round.

4th round again had both fighters doing damage in the clinch.

Heading into the final round Diaz was behind on all the scorecards and got taken down by the champ early, Diaz worked himself some space from the bottom and executed an armbar for the victory and submission of the night bonus to go along with the Fight of the night.

Aaaand New 135lb champion of the world, Jo Jo Diaz!!!!

AAAND NOOW THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING, FOR THE 265LB CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD.

Panda Aorigele © vs Jack Blood.

The champ sent blood sprawling to the canvas with a monster of a right hand and as Blood got to his feet was trying to finish until the challenger got the trip takedown and regained his senses. The challenger was looking for submissions but had no joy before the round ended.

Round 2 had Blood landing multiple takedowns but Aorigele always managing to fight his way back to his feet.

3rd round was spent on the ground with the champ getting controlled by Blood.

Round 4 had Blood securing the takedown but unlike round 3 the champ gets back to his feet before dropping Blood with a humdinger of a right hand and as the challenger got back to his feet Aorigele knocks him out viciously with a nasty uppercut. Knockout of the night for Panda AAAAND STILL 265lb Champion of the world.

That's all for me, thanks for reading this event review and don't forget to keep an eye on the next event.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15573693588044.jpg

Hey, look he needs no introductions, everybody. From YouTube sensation to being a champ in 3 orgs. Let's have a word with The Mug Crusher, the guy all the ladies want to be with and all the guy just wanna be!

Nate: How's it going, Bruv? Hope you enjoyed it here in JAG. This is your last, right? Why pick such a dangerous opponent as Maeda? 19 submissions? May have bitten off more than you can chew.

Humors: We want to fight the most dangerous opponents at Camp Camara ! Maeda will test us on the ground and we shall see if I am ready for the big leagues.

Nate: What's next for Humors? Movies? Rap Career? The world is your oyster, bro. Hate to see you go, bro. But, you're always welcome to come back and fight.

Humors: Ibby likes oysters, I don`t much. He says they are an acquired taste. I don`t speak negro so not sure wtf he means. Rape career? Yes I am in the Rape my opponents career and looking to continue for many years to cum !

Nate:So, how do you feel about my 155 division? I got a few killers, right?

Can I get a prediction on the Point vs Penetele fight?

Humors: Another 11 lbs. and I will happily comment on this title fight.

Nate: Alright, so now, go head and let us know what's on ya mind.

Humors: After our last fights in our contracts The POTUS and I will move to FARTMMA to help hype much needed events. After the acquisition of 335k homeless fighters our books have taken a financial hit. We will happily though continue with Super Fights at JAG and hopefully one day hold belts.

On behalf of Camp Camara we salute JAG. Tough fights were promised and you delivered Nate. That is very rare in this day and age. The world is filled with people with no conviction and that lack testicular fortitude. Wwe shall bring JAG and FARTMMA into NO ID territory like in the olden days !

Wwho wants to see MY PEE PEE?

Nate: There you have, from the man himself. He minces no words and leaves no woman untouched.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a chance to sit down with one of the best managers in the game, Big Mac Little.

Let's see what he had to say...

What's up, Mac? How's it going?

Doing pretty good overall. I had a period a while back when I couldn't keep my gym for various businees related reasons. A number of fighters left me during that time of course. But the ones who stayed with my camp and continued their training in public gyms kept performing. They are really the heroes here who kept things going and eventually made it possible for me to come back and re-open the Punch Out gym. We also had a number of stepchild fighters come over to join us so now we are back at around our old numbers and sparring sessions at the Punch Out gyms are better than ever before.

So how did that sit with the Stepdads, I mean several fighters from their alliance switching team just like that?

No problems at all. A couple of guys just felt they needed a change, a new environment, new people to spar with, work on different parts of their game etc. Alex K. was perfectly cool about it. It was even him who recommended them to come here. He just wanted the best for his fighters. La Familia and the Stepdads fight each other in the ring, but outside of it we are on perfectly good terms. To be honest the restart of the Punch Out gym would probably not have happened the way it did now if it wasn't for top fighters like Tower & Ramirez joining us.

You're one of the managers from day one. I know, watching the fighters grow and develop, is big for me. How do you feel about the level of competition in the 135 division?

I had fighters in many orgs and divisions and I'm not exaggerating when I say bantamweight at JAG is one of the absolutely toughest places to be. Aylib is of course contributing a lot to make it so. I just checked some stats, we are 6-4 between our camps, all fights at bantam and most of them at JAG.. actually all our 4 losses are Slammy vs Ian.

It's been a long road for Slammy, and I truly believe that if Ian never came to JAG, Slammy would be the best in the division. How do you feel about this rivalry with Ian?

For me as a manager trying to beat a tough division and a top fighter like this is really something that motivates me, I'm encouraging Slammy to try and see it the same way. He is working hard and determined to get back in there.. again and again if needed. To be honest he sometimes has me a bit worried this thing with Ian is getting into an obsession. Won't be good for his career to focus so much on beating one opponent. I think it may actually have gotten to him a bit in the Diaz fight. He lost focus there for a moment letting Diaz break his posture from guard and pull him into and armbar he should have defended. So we have a few things to work on, but Slammy is maturing mentally as well as in technique so I'm sure that one day he will defeat both his demons and Ian. And when he does he can go far.

Slammy, at the time of this being posted, is a JAG HoFer. Who else in the league do you feel is worthy of being an HoFer?

Like we already discussed the 135 division is stacked with talent. I think HoF entries should be reserved for fighters with a long history at the org. Considering Slammy is up for HoF status now there is really only one name I can give you. He has also been there since the beginning, their rivalry in itself is part of JAG history and he has.. so far.. been coming out on top. Ian and Slammy need to go into the HoF together I think.

Now, you got something to say to the people? Fans? Fighters? The floor is yours.

I'm proud to have been here at JAG since the beginning, I hope I can one day field a challenger in one of the other divisions as well from my camp, but time will tell what happens. I also want to take the opportunity to thank one of the fighters from my original crew, from the days when I first started out as manager in MMA. Balder Bull was a huge crowd favourite in Japan. He had his ups & downs during a very eventful career, but recently decided to retire here at JAG. He faced some real tough competition on several occasions but win or lose he always loved the sport and loved to fight. And thanks Nate, you keep putting a lot of time into making JAG a great org which is an impressive feat over time.

Thanks, bro. Much appreciated. I just try to keep my managers and fighters happy. And try to make the fairest fights and best events possible. But, you know what, it's only possible through my fighters.

And that's Real Spit.

• Upvote 2

Whats up, MMA enthusiasts and JAG fans. It's ya boi, Nate Baker, back with Real Spit. We like to do things different, over here at JAG, baby. I bring you

THE SITDOWN

I've said time and again, I take huge interest in my fighters careers. I watch them closely, to see if they need to be fighting stronger opponents to move them up in rankings. To see if we can maybe get them into title contention. Or, if they may need to drop a weight class. Sometimes, they need to take time off and train. The point is, I watch and try to work with managers to do what's best for their fighters. Everything from switching weight class to sitting and training for a couple months. I watch, vigilantly.

And that brings me to the topic of JAG'S first Sit Down. Roland Weudke. Roland is one of those fighters whose record doesn't reflect how good the really are. And when you count in questionable decisions, you get a great fighter, with a not so great record.

Roland came up through the division, slowly...quietly. But he made it. Made it to the top of the division, where he bow sits as proxy champ. See, in his last fight, a championship fight, Roland fought Dalton McConnell. This, right here...https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=997724...explains why I set up a rematch. Leading in every round, the fight stopped do to cuts. You hate to see it, but it happens. Now, after so much rigmarole, the champ going inactive, the guy he was supposed to fight, going inactive. Now Roland...who should be fighting for the title this weekend is stuck waiting to see who's next.

What's up? Roland? How's it going, bro? Let's talk, let's chop this fable.

First, let's talk about you fight with Dalton. Some questioned why you get to fight the champ again, after a loss. I explained why I felt the rematch was warranted. Can we hear it in your words?

• Upvote 4

Whats up, MMA enthusiasts and JAG fans. It's ya boi, Nate Baker, back with Real Spit. We like to do things different, over here at JAG, baby. I bring you

THE SITDOWN

I've said time and again, I take huge interest in my fighters careers. I watch them closely, to see if they need to be fighting stronger opponents to move them up in rankings. To see if we can maybe get them into title contention. Or, if they may need to drop a weight class. Sometimes, they need to take time off and train. The point is, I watch and try to work with managers to do what's best for their fighters. Everything from switching weight class to sitting and training for a couple months. I watch, vigilantly.

And that brings me to the topic of JAG'S first Sit Down. Roland Weudke. Roland is one of those fighters whose record doesn't reflect how good the really are. And when you count in questionable decisions, you get a great fighter, with a not so great record.

Roland came up through the division, slowly...quietly. But he made it. Made it to the top of the division, where he bow sits as proxy champ. See, in his last fight, a championship fight, Roland fought Dalton McConnell. This, right here...https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=997724...explains why I set up a rematch. Leading in every round, the fight stopped do to cuts. You hate to see it, but it happens. Now, after so much rigmarole, the champ going inactive, the guy he was supposed to fight, going inactive. Now Roland...who should be fighting for the title this weekend is stuck waiting to see who's next.

What's up? Roland? How's it going, bro? Let's talk, let's chop this fable.

First, let's talk about you fight with Dalton. Some questioned why you get to fight the champ again, after a loss. I explained why I felt the rematch was warranted. Can we hear it in your words?

Roland Weudke

7w21.jpg

How are you doing, Mr. Baker? First, I'd like to thank you for the opportunity. It`s a honor. Dalton was a great champion and a great opponent, but he clearly knew he got lucky in our fight - unfortunately, I have suffered with cuts earlier in my career but the doctor should have let me fought, I was beating Dalton up. And as for the rematch, I had even set a new gameplan, the perfect one to beat him - but he ran scared. As of now, everybody is scared to fight me. So you can safely say I`m the rightful champ. I'm just waiting to consolidate my kingship.

Spoken like a true champ. You had long road in the division. I watched you grow up here. You're one of those that I kind of set a course for, to get here. I recognized your talent, and gave you fighters who would challenge.

Who do you feel are talented fighters in your division?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w21.jpg

Roland Weudke

I think BJJ ace Manuel Neuer is a cool challenge, as he is a great grappler - but not much else. The same is true for Johnny Lawrence. My hunch? I would knock both of them out. Quickly. In my opinion, though, Stanley Steele is the best fighter in the division. He even beat former champ Phol. But he hasn't really proved himself yet. I look forward to meeting him in the near future. Oh and the other fighters? All little chickens who ran scared.

Man, you been so quiet in the division. Not, the answer I expected from you. But, I like it. You're a don't judge a book by it's cover type a guy. Cool and calm until the bell rings. I can dig it.

Alright, just a couple more questions, then I'll let you get back to your training.

Win or lose, besides this title fight, what was the toughest fight you had so far?