I have never

SteelPenn

In over Ten years of active membership I have never been in the top 100. But thats not what upsets me.

For years I have trained fighters using the -- to ++ system of training a fighter for learning speed. Upon creation train him one class and seeing if he goes from Useless -- to possibly Abysmal --. In over Ten years I have never had a fighter make the jump from Useless -- to Abysmal, not once in hundreds of fighters. I have heard of it being done, but have never seen it first hand.

The best I ever seen was Useless -- to Useless ++.

In over Ten years of active membership I have never been in the top 100. But thats not what upsets me.

For years I have trained fighters using the -- to ++ system of training a fighter for learning speed. Upon creation train him one class and seeing if he goes from Useless -- to possibly Abysmal --. In over Ten years I have never had a fighter make the jump from Useless -- to Abysmal, not once in hundreds of fighters. I have heard of it being done, but have never seen it first hand.

The best I ever seen was Useless -- to Useless ++.

Whoever told you "it can be done" has broken the game, because that would be a learning speed of 9+, which is not possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7.5 is max learning now, so you can barely get to + if you hit max on learning. Years ago before learning was slowed down (before I started) it was much faster and I recall being told that 12.7 was obtainable but not sure if that was max. So a long time ago you could go from useless-- to abysmal- in one go and possibly better.

• Upvote 2