Where did all (active) managers go?

How active game was before X period of time?

650-750 hype was the bar for top 10 p4p and #1 p4p. Pretty sure there was a time where under 700 wasn't cracking top 10 a few years ago.

Fighters with under 15 fights (regardless if undefeated) were rarely cracking top 100 p4p unless fighting outside of ID org.

There was more competition. The P4P throne probably died with Diggs but there was already a decline of the p4p bar long before he reached #1.

• Upvote 1

I need you all to quit, so I can get a fighter ranked #1 lol.

• Upvote 2

IMO I think the game is great as is. Would updates be welcomed? Of course but the way I see it for the most part is if bugs arent a serious issue then the game running on current standard should be good enough. Now again that's just me as I'm an easy go with the flow type of guy and I enjoy the game. I been here 2 years and what i do know i pass on to anyone who asks questions and what i dont know i do my best to find and learn then pass that on as well.

I think the serious reason why the game seems lack luster is the mentor process. I personally accept anyone who asks but i dont know about others and of those who do I dont know if they give their wisdom out or expect them to learn themselves which is a big issue for new people.

This is just my little rant and opinion but I'm happy to share it with all of you whether you agree or disagree is your choice

• Upvote 3

So newly created fighters are starting around 4000-5000 ranking now. Based off newly created fighters highest rankings that were released right away, they used to start near 14k around 220k ID. Around 280k ID it was around 8-10k. At 300k it was 7600 area. 340k was 5390s.

Now we're at 350k ID and new creations are in the 4k's.

To put it into perspective.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

IMO I think the game is great as is. Would updates be welcomed? Of course but the way I see it for the most part is if bugs arent a serious issue then the game running on current standard should be good enough. Now again that's just me as I'm an easy go with the flow type of guy and I enjoy the game. I been here 2 years and what i do know i pass on to anyone who asks questions and what i dont know i do my best to find and learn then pass that on as well.

I think the serious reason why the game seems lack luster is the mentor process. I personally accept anyone who asks but i dont know about others and of those who do I dont know if they give their wisdom out or expect them to learn themselves which is a big issue for new people.

This is just my little rant and opinion but I'm happy to share it with all of you whether you agree or disagree is your choice

Updates are not the reason why people are not playing anymore. It's the fact that the things that are around, are not working and that is quite frustrating.

Auto flights are still active, some twgc divs still have 0 fighters(also no money to being a grappling champion), QFC's that take 2 weeks to start, auto order feature that does not work, multis, laundry, pretending the improvements forum section is relevant, lacking a proper intro(tutorial) to the game, etcs. These are not issues that require a game upgrade, just some maintenance or interest. No need for a proper development team to sort this out, just some administration.

• Upvote 6

Updates are not the reason why people are not playing anymore. It's the fact that the things that are around, are not working and that is quite frustrating.

Auto flights are still active, some twgc divs still have 0 fighters(also no money to being a grappling champion), QFC's that take 2 weeks to start, auto order feature that does not work, multis, laundry, pretending the improvements forum section is relevant, lacking a proper intro(tutorial) to the game, etcs. These are not issues that require a game upgrade, just some maintenance or interest. No need for a proper development team to sort this out, just some administration.

Completely agree. And they seem like such simple things to do too. Get rid of flights, pool QFC's into one group (not per city) etc. It's just a real shame it's gotten this way.

• Upvote 2

Yep nailed it.

• Upvote 2

+1 Get rid of flights for the time being. Trying to explain that people need to cancel auto flights occasionally across language barriers seems like a silly thing when fighters can just teleport into position like the Nightcrawler from the X-Men.

+1 Get rid of flights for the time being. Trying to explain that people need to cancel auto flights occasionally across language barriers seems like a silly thing when fighters can just teleport into position like the Nightcrawler from the X-Men.

100% turn flights off. Cities should only be relevant for gyms and clothing/nutrition companies. Personally I'd like to see a lot more cities. Create things called regions for QFC. LA, LV, NYC, MIA, etc would be in 1 region. London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Helsinki, etc.

Or just turn QFC locations off if the QFC pool is still too thin after combining a few together.

Keep private jets relavent by increasing % for IQ test, morale boost, pop boost, and things of that nature.

• Upvote 2

Hi Guys, I'm new on here and just joined the game, I've Taken out Vip and just started a new business. Just read some of the comments on here Should I be worried?? Personally I think the game is a fantastic concept and there's really no other game like it on the market, if you can get your head around the fact that you have to wait day to day, week to week, for things to happen on here. Personally I don't mind.

I've been approached by a couple of event organisers and have fixed up fights for some of my fighters already. So far I'm pretty impressed,

Hopefully as a new player/ business owner I can look forward to some much needed support to try and succeed... ?

• Upvote 3

100% turn flights off. Cities should only be relevant for gyms and clothing/nutrition companies. Personally I'd like to see a lot more cities. Create things called regions for QFC. LA, LV, NYC, MIA, etc would be in 1 region. London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Helsinki, etc.

Or just turn QFC locations off if the QFC pool is still too thin after combining a few together.

Keep private jets relavent by increasing % for IQ test, morale boost, pop boost, and things of that nature.

This is the ticket

Hi Guys, I'm new on here and just joined the game, I've Taken out Vip and just started a new business. Just read some of the comments on here Should I be worried?? Personally I think the game is a fantastic concept and there's really no other game like it on the market, if you can get your head around the fact that you have to wait day to day, week to week, for things to happen on here. Personally I don't mind.

I've been approached by a couple of event organisers and have fixed up fights for some of my fighters already. So far I'm pretty impressed,

Hopefully as a new player/ business owner I can look forward to some much needed support to try and succeed...

Nothing to worry. Learn the game and have fun with it. It will be as much fun as you want it to be. New players enter at a time where there is a great deal of support to be had. Best thing is do some reading in beginner forums. Grab a mentor. Get in a good alliance (not necessary, but helpful). Play around and have fun with it.

• Upvote 2

So newly created fighters are starting around 4000-5000 ranking now. Based off newly created fighters highest rankings that were released right away, they used to start near 14k around 220k ID. Around 280k ID it was around 8-10k. At 300k it was 7600 area. 340k was 5390s.

Now we're at 350k ID and new creations are in the 4k's.

To put it into perspective.

So you're telling me, since I have started playing this game, I have never seen it at its full potential? I have played this game about 2-3 hours a day everyday for the past 3 years and will continue to do so until the site it shut down.

I would love to see the game back at that point.

So you're telling me, since I have started playing this game, I have never seen it at its full potential? I have played this game about 2-3 hours a day everyday for the past 3 years and will continue to do so until the site it shut down.

I would love to see the game back at that point.

It is a vastly less competitive game, by far. Still solid game though, just need more efficient org owners and the old org owners need to do better grooming the newcomers.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

and without me this whole fuckin ship sink :wheelchair:

to be candid here i actually asked Mike once for literally anything other than nothing, a little tad of respect, like even just free VIP or anything other than nothing for the work ive put into this game over years and still wantet to put in and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. he easily couldve convinced me to stay instead of quit. ive had so many ideas and energy yet to give. im sure at times ive probably put more time and thought into the game than he himself.. together with my small circle of friends back then. ce la vie. its like no shit - if you dont care about the people that create content in this user-content-driven game the overall revenue and interest will just go down and down over the years, especially if you dont even care much about the game itself anymore.

Not all of us know exactly who you are or what your role in MMAT was. Care to share?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and without me this whole fuckin ship sink :wheelchair:

to be candid here i actually asked Mike once for literally anything other than nothing, a little tad of respect, like even just free VIP or anything other than nothing for the work ive put into this game over years and still wantet to put in and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. he easily couldve convinced me to stay instead of quit. ive had so many ideas and energy yet to give. im sure at times ive probably put more time and thought into the game than he himself.. together with my small circle of friends back then. ce la vie. its like no shit - if you dont care about the people that create content in this user-content-driven game the overall revenue and interest will just go down and down over the years, especially if you dont even care much about the game itself anymore.

I hate people that misuse the word “literally” , care to try that diarrhea you call a paragraph again?

• Downvote 4

Not all of us know exactly who you are or what your role in MMAT was. Care to share?

The Conflicted crew say Frankie is the original Synchronicifail main guy.

Ima ask Karter, maybe we can put this beta back to work on the game.

• Downvote 5

Frank is the true OG he is original the founder of Syn best or the game had and will have by a mile.

Me and Frank dominated the game way before you all even started to play.

• Downvote 2

you HATE people? FOR THAT? wow. you use hyperbole like that while complaining about me using the word "literally" in 2019, a harmless pop culture hyperbole kind of word. case closed mr. english professor donk.

Did you do actual work on the game(coding, advertising, etc) or you expected Mike to give you free VIP for being an involved player?

Frank is the true OG he is original the founder of Syn best or the game had and will have by a mile.

Me and Frank dominated the game way before you all even started to play.

Ban coming in 3...2....1.... :weeping:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1