Training while injured

3 of my fighters had a fight yesterday. Even though, all of them won they are injured. The user guide tells that I can train while injured. But, if I take rest does that heel the injury fast ? Does training while injury period causes any problem ?

They can train while injured with no side effects and resting them will not make them heal faster. So train away.

I suggest checking out this section of the forums if you have not already http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8

Yeah just make sure you dont fight injured and you're good. Also after fight you should rest to get the energy back to 100% because that's what really matters in training!

You can train and gain maximum effect from training sessions with energy level at 95%+

Indeed :). Pssst, just between us too, I let some of my fighters to train with energy at level 90%+ and I do not see any differences (or those differences aren't so signaficiant), but to test learning speed of a fighter is the best to have energy at level 100%.