Lets face it, this won't get out of the 1st  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a3.jpg Vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13808292985524.png

p4p 49 - "Far" Ken Oath - 20-5 (19 via KO) p4p 2 - Carl "Crusher" Creel - 33-7 (29 via KO)

In a weeks time fight fans from around the MMA Tycoon world are going to be treated to another Superfight involving 2 heavyweight superstars. Stu PIdasol's Ken Oath fresh off his demolition of former p4p champion Don Marciano will take on the the current number 2 and former number 1 fighter in Carl Creel. The fight is headlining Ascensions Lorde card.

Ken Oath riding a 9 fight winning streak that has seen him shoot up through the ranks of the most stacked division in the MMA game. This is to be the biggest test of Oath's career as Creel hasn't lost a fight in his last 14. Both fighters have the ability to end the fight in one sickening blow, the 1 difference between the 2 is that Oath's chin has been his achilles heel throughout his career.

Reporter: Ken, hows it all going we haven't heard much from you since the demolition of Don Marciano?

Oath: I'm going great, there is nothing quite lke beating a fraud senseless. Speaking of Marciano have you seen who he is fighting next?

The reporter does a quick scan of the MMA fight schedule....

Reporter: WTF.. Marciano the former king of the game is fighting some bum that has lost almost as many has he has won??

Oath: Hahaha.. Yeah I know, it's hilarious. Marciano reminds me of Austalia's Anthony Mundine.. Lots of talk, spoon fed opponents and no talent. But enough about that scrub.

Reporter: I thought you might like to get a couple of digs in before we got your thoughts on Creel.

Oath: Well you know me well. As for Creel, he is going to be tough opponent, but look at him, he's nothing more than a poor mans version of Marciano, slightly taller, slightly lighter, has no ground game and doesn't posses the same power of Marciano.

Reporter: I never really thought of it like that....

Oath: Well I don't think many people would, so don't feel too bad, you're just like the majority of fight fans, you see a name, you see a manager and you jump to conclusions.

Reporter: Well to be fair, many have said Templeton is the greatest manager of heavyweights and probably fighters the MMA world has seen.

Oath: He may very well be, but that doesn't mean that once his fighters step into the cage they are unbeatable, people freeze up because of they think oh no it's one of Lance Templeton's fighters his reputation beats people before the fight even takes place.. Me I couldn't give a shit about who he is, what he has acheived. All I care about is coming out there and catching Creel early. I'm going to turn his lights out by the 3:25 mark of the first round.

Reporter: You're now not only predicting a KO victory you're going to predict the time it happens as well, you sure you aren't biting off more than you can chew?

Oath: No... Creel has enjoyed his time at the top, but his reign at the is gong to come crashing down at my hands. He won't fall as far as Marciano has but he will fall. Creel, my one piece of advice to you..... Enjoy it while it lasts.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Tell that to this guy.

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/31539-george-clooneys-girlfriend-in-talks-to-join-tv-show/1266430546_canalis-clooney-290.jpg

Big difference between him and you - he is an internaional superstar with a wallet to match.. You, like the rest of us are a scrub playing an onlne text based game. :yes:

• Upvote 2

Looks like a close fight on paper with two good managers going toe to toe. Somewhere I hear Mickey (Rocky 2) screaming "He'll knock your block off Rock... Don't stand toe to toe wit' 'im". That could be said for both of these guys I think.

The Templeton Camp and Carl Creel are running scared after leaked documents show that theyhave grave concerns about flying to LA with DILLIGAF Airways.

From : Lance Templeton (conversation) 02 Dec, 2013 14:39:08

Subject : Re: Private Jet Invite

Hmmm, this seems like a trap. I will purchase the ticket under these strict conditions.

1. No other fighter is allowed to board the plane

2. Creel's inflight meal and any refreshments will not come from DILLIGAF Airways

3. You will not force Creel to play video games

4. You will not allow Creel to take an IQ test

5. The Stewardess will not try and seduce Creel

If you agree to these terms then I will purchase the ticket. I eagerly await your reply.

Subject : Re: Re: Private Jet Invite

You paranoid fucker.. I agree to your those terms. You are aware that Oath is going to rip Creel's head off his shoulders and shit down his throat. He doesn't need to play games before the fight.

***The above leaked documents may have been altered slightly for a more dramatic effect

• Upvote 3

The Templeton Camp and Carl Creel are running scared after leaked documents show that theyhave grave concerns about flying to LA with DILLIGAF Airways.

From : Lance Templeton (conversation) 02 Dec, 2013 14:39:08

Subject : Re: Private Jet Invite

Hmmm, this seems like a trap. I will purchase the ticket under these strict conditions.

1. No other fighter is allowed to board the plane

2. Creel's inflight meal and any refreshments will not come from DILLIGAF Airways

3. You will not force Creel to play video games

4. You will not allow Creel to take an IQ test

5. The Stewardess will not try and seduce Creel

If you agree to these terms then I will purchase the ticket. I eagerly await your reply.

Subject : Re: Re: Private Jet Invite

You paranoid fucker.. I agree to your those terms. You are aware that Oath is going to rip Creel's head off his shoulders and shit down his throat. He doesn't need to play games before the fight.

***The above leaked documents may have been altered slightly for a more dramatic effect

MAKE SURE SUGE KNIGHT IS NOWHERE NEAR HIM OR THE PLAIN WILL DEFINATELY CRASH!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/110928015606-suge-knight-documentary-story-top.jpg