Dynasty K-1 Grand Prix

Rocket

25K for these bounties, exception of 50K for bounty on Chris Karter.

Down with the King - Finish Chris Karter's fighter (50K)

Regicide - Finish Jonah King's Fighter

I'm Not Your Brother - Beat up Blake Phoenix's fighter

Rocket Would You Like Some Sausage - Beat Rocket's fighter

Kick The Poke-balls - kick GBK's fighter in the penis

• Upvote 9

25K for these bounties, exception of 50K for bounty on Chris Karter.

Down with the King - Finish Chris Karter's fighter (50K)

Regicide - Finish Jonah King's Fighter

I'm Not Your Brother - Beat up Blake Phoenix's fighter

Rocket Would You Like Some Sausage - Beat Rocket's fighter

Kick The Poke-balls - kick GBK's fighter in the penis

Cobra7 the bounty hunter is on the job

• Upvote 1

OK guys so this is where we are at.....we are reducing this down to a 32 man tournament to get it rolling sooner rather than later. 64 would have been epic but that's for another time. Unfortunately i have had to reduce the numbers and i'm sorry to announce to the newer guys but the vets and established managers have been given preference to enhance the quality of this tournament. The managers selected are as follows...

http://i.imgur.com/N6gLUdT.jpg

i will email everyone with creation date and if i get enough responses it will be SUNDAY 20th AUGUST and the first even will be roughly 3-4 weeks after that

Thank you to everyone who entered and if your name isnt on the list keep a fighter space on standby because there may be drop outs

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

OK guys so this is where we are at.....we are reducing this down to a 32 man tournament to get it rolling sooner rather than later. 64 would have been epic but that's for another time. Unfortunately i have had to reduce the numbers and i'm sorry to announce to the newer guys but the vets and established managers have been given preference to enhance the quality of this tournament. The managers selected are as follows...

i will email everyone with creation date and if i get enough responses it will be SUNDAY 20th AUGUST and the first even will be roughly 3-4 weeks after that

Thank you to everyone who entered and if your name isnt on the list keep a fighter space on standby because there may be drop outs

This is bull crap, I should have been ranked a lot higher than 13th! ugh!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is going to be fun wish we were doing creation this sunday.

• Upvote 3

If possible can creation be the 27th? The guy I'm cutting has his last fight on the 26th

Damn, i should put a padlock on my keyboard when i plan on eating after midnight whilst splashing water everywhere.

Feel like a right fuckhead lol, guess i missed my chance but still happy to donate the 100k.

EDIT: Feel bad that new managers perhaps got dicked out of a spot because i was a drunk cry baby, if any new managers who signed up need some financial help, hit me up!

• Upvote 1

My brother is getting married on 20th august lol ah well I will hopefully remember to create when I'm hungover the next day

Damn, i should put a padlock on my keyboard when i plan on eating after midnight whilst splashing water everywhere.

Feel like a right fuckhead lol, guess i missed my chance but still happy to donate the 100k.

EDIT: Feel bad that new managers perhaps got dicked out of a spot because i was a drunk cry baby, if any new managers who signed up need some financial help, hit me up!

You're not alone in the "shouldn't have been logged on in current state" crew. If there's any withdrawals you can join thanks for the donation
  • Upvote 1

Why not wait until the 27th and see if we can get more fighters? 20th I'll be busy most of the day and wont be home until like 11pm.

We won't get another 12-15 managers between now and then it's the 20th and that's that, if you can't create on time and want to drop out let me know and I will find a replacement.

• Upvote 1