Marco Aurelio Da Silva beats Ali Mohammedov via Submission (Armbar) 1 04:56

Diego Carlitto beats Solomon Savant via TKO (Strikes) 1 00:37

Uchimura Nakata beats Vadim Volkov via TKO (Strikes) 3 03:55

Sanka Coffie beats Aleixo Ioannou via TKO (Strikes) 1 01:18

Wilmer Valderrama beats Hawkin Butcher via Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Sergei Petrov beats Galli Dondon via KO (Spinning Backfist) 2 00:05

Marvin Meep beats Manny Pacquiao via Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

• Upvote 2

That sucks dude. I had a fighter that one the first two rounds easily and lost in the last 3 seconds... Couldn't survive for THREE more seconds...!?! It happens. I'm a little bummed that you lost. I was looking to try my luck against you and see how I fared.

Not sure why me specificially, but alright xD. Bloody impressive showing by your fighter mate, although it's hard to tell how good he really is against a "tends to cut"

im suprised tim qwe lost where he is my favorite in new blood 2 tournament but crap happens and i wish regular john luck in his next fight which he will need as thats going to be just as hard as me knocking off blake phoenix.

Well, 1. I absolutely suck at tournaments 2. I also quite suck at this game 3. I had a horrible matchup. The one thing I couldn't find opposed me was a high level bjj guy, and that's what I got. I was just hoping to stall out on top for three rounds, cause I wasn't subbing that dude

Not sure why me specificially, but alright xD. Bloody impressive showing by your fighter mate, although it's hard to tell how good he really is against a "tends to cut"

Well, I did cut him, but I suspect that his guy had a suspect chin and I have KO power as well. I mean who gets rocked by a jab? Especially that early into the fight. As to the why you, specifically? Well, you have a good reputation, you were one of the people nominated as best new manager or some such, so you were on a bit of a tear this year, and you seem a good sport about stuff. So... yeah... I thought it would be good fun.

im suprised tim qwe lost where he is my favorite in new blood 2 tournament but crap happens and i wish regular john luck in his next fight which he will need as thats going to be just as hard as me knocking off blake phoenix.

I will be rooting for you to knock him off if truth be told.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I did cut him, but I suspect that his guy had a suspect chin and I have KO power as well. I mean who gets rocked by a jab? Especially that early into the fight. As to the why you, specifically? Well, you have a good reputation, you were one of the people nominated as best new manager or some such, so you were on a bit of a tear this year, and you seem a good sport about stuff. So... yeah... I thought it would be good fun.

Ah no, that was 2016, and that was mostly based on game contribution than actual manager skill. I dropped to bloody #880 in last year.

i was nominated though in a suspect way for best new .manager this year, i nominated myself as a joke and humble said me right after i did though lets be honest i had a great start than started to fall apart, this year im 3-6 and two of those wins are first round of creation tournaments. i would love to knock of blake as hes from lod the aliance i got kicked from while being number 5 manager in the aliance but its an uphill fight i assure you. he got granite chin vs my good heart and i couldnt finish a perfers stand up hidden though i garentee tristan had better psyichal stats as he choose to do only train psyichals and i choose to also work on my wrestling which was my key to the decision tonight as i wasnt beating better psyichals in a straight up standing so i controled him in the clinch. blake has more spread out primaries and i could really see him do anything for the next fight. like he claimed im going to sleep next round its just a matter of how. he might knock me out, with those spread primaries he might try to tap me out as well so i need to be prepared for anything next round and we will just have to see how the lightest in the tournament starving marvin does against an established top manager. i dont care if he cheated for rank or not the fact is he does well in creation fights and i have a lot more to prove than he does after only winning by decision than having to fight him with his granite chin.

• Upvote 1

I could see the finals of this potentially being Petrov vs Da Silva. Da Silva is going to walk through all those white belts if they don't get their defensive grappling up.

very possible and i know you mentioned earlier in this thread you want to fight him to shut him up however my prediction is deigo carlitto vs starving marvin. i know i may not beat you and i might have trouble beating a granite chin plus experienced manager where i couldnt finish tristan who i respect as a manager who didnt get a good hidden but do not sleep on me. i believe our fight to be 35 65 in your favor however if you think your just going to walk through me no matter what we might see an upset. i respect that this will be the second hardest fight of my career, first being when chris karter destroyed my worst fighter i made as a noob but i have a clue what im doing now and i expect me vs you to be the biggest fight of round 2. now when and if you completely destroy me i will glad admit you beat my ass fair and square but untill than dont think your going to walk through me without a legit fight.

very possible and i know you mentioned earlier in this thread you want to fight him to shut him up however my prediction is deigo carlitto vs starving marvin. i know i may not beat you and i might have trouble beating a granite chin plus experienced manager where i couldnt finish tristan who i respect as a manager who didnt get a good hidden but do not sleep on me. i believe our fight to be 35 65 in your favor however if you think your just going to walk through me no matter what we might see an upset. i respect that this will be the second hardest fight of my career, first being when chris karter destroyed my worst fighter i made as a noob but i have a clue what im doing now and i expect me vs you to be the biggest fight of round 2. now when and if you completely destroy me i will glad admit you beat my ass fair and square but untill than dont think your going to walk through me without a legit fight.

no, I know you won't be a walk through. The only walk throughs in this tourney are Da Silva vs White Belts.

no, I know you won't be a walk through. The only walk throughs in this tourney are Da Silva vs White Belts.

obviously peeople need to work on their bjj vs him however carlitto beat a 7wrestler 7bjj that had good takedowns, we suspect he had a weak chin however da silva under tott doesnt have good takedowns so if he can keep him standing long enough it might not be so easy. its going to be interesting to see how this plays out since we dont have as many ground fighters as im used to being one of those fighters like i am in the new blood v2 ifc tournament. this will be carlittos second ground fighter in a row and if we expect da silva to be the one to beat on that side than there shouldnt be a reason that he works up bjj as its possible carlitto fights 3 ground fighters on the way to the finals.

obviously peeople need to work on their bjj vs him however carlitto beat a 7wrestler 7bjj that had good takedowns, we suspect he had a weak chin however da silva under tott doesnt have good takedowns so if he can keep him standing long enough it might not be so easy. its going to be interesting to see how this plays out since we dont have as many ground fighters as im used to being one of those fighters like i am in the new blood v2 ifc tournament. this will be carlittos second ground fighter in a row and if we expect da silva to be the one to beat on that side than there shouldnt be a reason that he works up bjj as its possible carlitto fights 3 ground fighters on the way to the finals.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will say that I built Carlitto with defending against takedowns as my highest priority, but Blake does have some solid points. It could be very difficult for my guy to get through three very solid ground fighters in a row. I'm game to try, but it looks like I have my work cut out for me.

After having looked a lot closer at the fighters going into the second round, I would have to say that I like Carlitto's odds a lot more. If I can get past Nakata (who looks to be the far superior grappler to da Silva), then da Silva probably poses less of a threat and I should be able to beat him. Not saying that beating Nakata will be easy, nor am I saying that beating da Silva will be easy, but Nakata is the grappler to beat in this tournament I think. If he goes down, then it will likely be far easier to get through the rest of the tournament. That said... getting past Nakata will be an incredible challenge for me. He is vastly more skilled in wrestling than my guy. It gives away nothing to say that I am training the shit out of my wrestling skills in the buildup to this fight.