:)

MMATycoon

I take back every message I have ever sent you saying you're a good man Mr Tycoon! YOU ARE EVIL!

I have had friends trying to get me all day but I stuck with the attitude that everything is a lie today but I forgot all about it when I saw this on my profile! I genuinely freaked out.

My girlfriend just stated something about "nice to see something blah blah me blah emotional". Wasn't really listening, was checking training.

• Upvote 1

This joke went over my head somehow, I'm guessing you guys got an email saying you were a multi and to click on a link which brought you to this thread? I didn't get an email, I feel left out :( sounds like a pretty successful April fools joke though LOL!

Same thing happened here.... check your profile page. I only figured it out after reading some of the other responses in this thread. Apparently you and I don't visit our profile page on a regular basis hehe

ok, Noob here,..yeah,...I was freakin, lol,...Nice form :wheelchair:

Now THAT'S a solid April Fool's joke Mike LOL I was about to send my boy Giacomo over to do some...cleaning...if my account was deleted lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940903426069.jpg