KONFLIKT FC - Champagne Sippin' Smack Talkin' Jaw Jackin' Thread...and WRITEUPS

BigTree

1k a month was fair dinkum for that quality of writing Bruno

You must not even agree with that statement yourself since you were paying me more then 1K per month, but if it makes you feel better about yourself to try and talk shit to, or about me, then, well, whatever, but I truly considered you a friend and you were one of the first people I reached out to again when I returned to the game. So I guess I still consider you a friend. Clearly, you don't seem to hold me in the same regard, so perhaps we never really were friends. Kind of sad I guess, but I will survive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have only one piece of constructive criticism. Try and be more communicative with the staff. I know running an org can be confusing and even a bit overwhelming at times, but communication between the owner and the staff is of vital importance. So good luck with the org. I sincerely hope you do well with it, if for no other reason than not wanting to start looking for new homes for my fighters.

I appreciate your criticism and will apply it. Hopefully, your fighters stay happy here. I will do all that I can.

For those wondering, I am young(early 20s), but not naive. This isnt just about controlling something mindlessly. I am learning about where this organization was before I came into play, and figuring out how to ease my way in without outraging managers. That being said, if any managers have any issues relating to the org, feel free to message me anytime. Ill respond asap.

Moving in the right direction. You have a great collection of managers to work with. Give them consistent fair fights and fair contracts and I doubt you'll have many problems. The shows are starting to turn a profit so money should be flowing soon.

• Upvote 2

The contract length shouldnt matter if youre looking to fight all of the fights required in the contract.

The contract lenght matters A LOT regardless of anything. We don't know each other personally here. What if you get addicted to crack and never log in again or get fed up with the game or go rogue for whatever reason? or if you forget your password or if you die? or worse, if you turn out to be an arse and wait the last day of the inactivity clause, send a bs fight offer, rinse and repeat? Then someone might be stuck in a contract for an year.

This is one of the things that come up most often when negotiating contracts IMO and some org owners don't seem to care about it. The expiration date of the contract offers I receive will vary from perfectly logical to completely unacceptable. IMO it's an important part of the deal and should be thought of more carefully.

Cheers and Good luck with the org, hope you do a great job!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The contract lenght matters A LOT regardless of anything. We don't know each other personally here. What if you get addicted to crack and never log in again or get fed up with the game or go rogue for whatever reason? or if you forget your password or if you die? or worse, if you turn out to be an arse and wait the last day of the inactivity clause, send a bs fight offer, rinse and repeat? Then someone might be stuck in a contract for an year.

This is one of the things that come up most often when negotiating contracts IMO and some org owners don't seem to care about it. The expiration date of the contract offers I receive will vary from perfectly logical to completely unacceptable. IMO it's an important part of the deal and should be thought of more carefully.

Cheers and Good luck with the org, hope you do a great job!

Come on now, it really doesn't matter, since you can still cheese inactivity by just not accepting fight offers.

If an org owner doesnt log in for 15 days the fighters will also get the option to break contract.

Can someone even tell me once that they sat out the duration of a contract?

Heck, that's how it works in the real world too. These guys sign contracts worth years, with a clause that has the org offer a fight within a certain amount of time

• Downvote 2

It used to be that you could get fucked like what Regular John is saying, but Mike changed all that to what Timqwe said a long time ago.

And he even shouldn't have. If an org is giving unfair fights and keeping fighters hostage, that should be told on the forums, so other managers can avoid signing there. But just being able to walk away because you ignore the org? Where is the realism in that?

I'm surprised that's even a discussion. a 3-4 fight contract offer should never have an expiration date an year in advance.

as far as I know if the org offers a fight you can't hit the "Leave" button even if the inactivity clause ran out;

"If an org owner doesnt log in for 15 days the fighters will also get the option to break contract." - is that what Mike changed? I got stuck in a contract with one of my noob creations exacly around an year ago and the owner went inactive for much longer than that and I got stuck. had to wait out the inactivity clause.

I've read in the game wiki too that it would be unfair to strip someone who paid for VIP of his contracted fighters even if he's inactive. I don't disagree with it. it's just a matter of the contract expiring at a reasonable time. if an org can't get you 4 fights in 5-6 months then they shouldn't be running an org.

I don't disagree with you John. There were unscrupulous org owners that would deliberately hold fighters hostage back about four years ago. The way it worked back then was that just sending a fight offer would reset inactivity clause. So some would wait until last day of someone's inactivity and then send a fight offer. Mike changed that so that if you just sat on the fight offer it would not change the inactivity. He also implemented the 15 day rule, so that if an org owner went inactive you didn't get screwed.

That said, I agree that contracts should not be for 5-6 months out and inactivity should never exceed 30 days. But that is on the manager to catch that and ask to have it changed.

• Upvote 1

We are doing our best to keep the org on track and to uphold the high standards set by the veterans before us. Petro is still my mentor, and I'm sure he will answer any questions we have about running the org.

Any time there is change, some people will be unhappy. Haters, well, they hate. And that's ok; the world needs villains too. But if the rest of you bear with us, we will provide a fun and interactive environment in which to do battle. Thanks for taking a chance on us; we will do our best to make sure you don't regret it. Everyone started somewhere.

If you have any questions, concerns, or advice, please feel free to DM me. Again, thanks, and we are really looking forward to our first event. We appreciate all of your patience and assistance during this transition.

• Upvote 2

Just to clarify - If the owner of the org doesn't log in for 15 days and the org has no booked events, then all fighters will be able to leave their contracts.

Do you remember the Sydney FC situation last year? (right around this time of the year); You said something to this effect but the owner went MIA and everybody got stuck for much longer than 15 days.

Do you remember the Sydney FC situation last year? (right around this time of the year); You said something to this effect but the owner went MIA and everybody got stuck for much longer than 15 days.

That was an anomaly due to the org being on sale permanently which could have fucked with the system.

Just from the wiki -

Inactivity

If you run a fight org and become inactive, this is obviously unfair on all the people who sign fighters with your org. So, if you don't sign in for 14 days and don't book any events for your fight org for a similar period of time, all fighters within your org will have their inactivity clause set to 1 day, enabling them to leave your company. This does not affect your company's hype - it just frees them up to leave if they wish to do so.

There was an org back in late 2016 that had a huge number of fighters signed but they all went MIA and the org wasn't on sale to anyone. 2 weeks after the last booked event, everybody could leave.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I explained politely what 'inactivity clause' is to him, and he was not polite when he called the Org shit and I responded end of that story. let s not get to this one.

but on the main issue I am surprised why you an experienced player who is also involved in Org stuff is saying that, sometimes when you run an org it happens that you can't set up an event for sometime due to many reasons being from not having enough time to Org going through transition and etc, it happens that s why there is an inactivity clause so that when it hits fighters can leave, not reject fights coz it s a bit late (it hurts them not the Org).

Now when the inactivity clause is 30 days, it means the fighter must be offered a fight within 30 days, this fight can be in 2 weeks or 3 weeks or 4 weeks, it does n't mean a fighter will fight every 30 days. (this is what I politely explained to him first)

Now when a player rejects a fight, the inactivity clause ticker resets to zero,it s a part of the game design not the rule of any Org, you can suggest to remove it from the game if you don't like it, but for now no one can change it. (I explained this politely too)

to answer your question that what happens after August 4th, I gotta say we have a special plan to buy VIP for all the mangers in the Org for 5 years, and then get their account numbers and transfer $500 each, we will slave ourselves into their service too until we die...

or we just simply offer them their next fight, or they can leave when their inactivity clause hits.

P.S: I was actually trying to help this guy explaining to him what the game does when he rejects the fight, coz I am pretty sure he thought if he rejects the fight the inactivity clause will stay the same and he can hit it in a few days.

So are we still getting vip???

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w26.jpg

Buddy Barnett: I first want to apologize to Chew Kok after that last elbow on the ground when you were clearly out and your training had taken over I should have stopped hitting you and got up instead of waiting for the ref to stop it. So I am sorry for any unneeded damage I might have caused. Secondly I want my belt back and Mr. Lester doesn't have a fight booked right now and I'm sure he would like a chance to avenge the only loss in his career which was against me.

You all are right to feel the way you do. I didnt fully understand your concern, but like I have said before I promise consistent and fair fights. So far, anytime someone has had an issue or previous engagement with Petro, I have worked around it. I am not against any of you, and definitely not into crack. Contracts will be shortened from here on out to make this a more comfortable environment for those who are concerned. We just had a successful first event with many to come, including a triple main event card(DKCW 1). Trust, Im not wasting anytime.

Oh, and feel free to start rivalries and smack talk. It helps with the material for the writeups. Idk about you but this shit is fun. Lets keep it going.