Gym Training

15 elite! Of course most fighters are not elite when they start fighting. Gassing during the fight could mostly be a result of your fight tactics

I'm guessing my fighters are tired because I have 5 and 2 in condition…life of a newbie hahaha

so after every fight I should clear training until I have 12 cardio so I can train longer?

No, 12 cardio you will build up to after days/weeks of stamina training (sorry this game can be quite long at first..!)

After a fight click on the black weights icon at the top of the fighter page and you will see how many sessions it will take to recover to 100% energy. Then have them off training for that many sessions, then they can train away as normal.

If you have 2 or 5 condition then you'll have to train cardio, rest, train cardio, rest, etc etc for a week or more. Then you might be able to train cardio, train cardio, rest. Train cardio, train cardio, rest.

Don't worry that you've done it wrong - personally I give my fighters minimal cardio on creation as it trains much faster than any other skill (bar strength). So you are in fact saving time in the long run by allocating those physical points to speed, agility, flexibility and balance.

yeah dont accept any fights unless you have at least 9 conditioning. Preferably more.

cardio trains fast if you use stamina stuff, so create them with 1 and train that up to about 9 if you want to see hiddens, then do a test fight. If you test fight them with sensational or elite cardio your hiddens wont show much

No, 12 cardio you will build up to after days/weeks of stamina training (sorry this game can be quite long at first..!)

After a fight click on the black weights icon at the top of the fighter page and you will see how many sessions it will take to recover to 100% energy. Then have them off training for that many sessions, then they can train away as normal.

If you have 2 or 5 condition then you'll have to train cardio, rest, train cardio, rest, etc etc for a week or more. Then you might be able to train cardio, train cardio, rest. Train cardio, train cardio, rest.

Don't worry that you've done it wrong - personally I give my fighters minimal cardio on creation as it trains much faster than any other skill (bar strength). So you are in fact saving time in the long run by allocating those physical points to speed, agility, flexibility and balance.

Thanks for the help. I clicked the black box and it said 9 rest session = 97%, so does that mean I need to rest - click no training - for nine days or can I take energy pills for faster energy boost?

Thanks for the help. I clicked the black box and it said 9 rest session = 97%, so does that mean I need to rest - click no training - for nine days or can I take energy pills for faster energy boost?

Yes, rest for 9 sessions to get back to 97% energy. Then train cardio one or 2 sessions, then rest 1 or 2 sessions to regain energy and repeat. The more cardio you have the more session in a row you can do before you need to rest. Since your conditioning is that low you may only be able to do 1 session then rest and go again.

Be sure to use a stamina supplement when doing the cardio sessions it almost doubles the gain.

Using an recovery supplement won't help you regain energy, but does reduce the energy you lose during training. So later on when not doing cardio or wieghts that is what you will use for all the other training.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the help. I clicked the black box and it said 9 rest session = 97%, so does that mean I need to rest - click no training - for nine days or can I take energy pills for faster energy boost? [/size]

And also, nine rest sessions isn't nine days. There's two sessions per day (am and pm) so it's just four and a half days.

Like Duphus says you won't regain energy faster with energy sups, they just help you to not lose as much whilst training skills. Stamina sups for cardio, muscle bulk (note not weight gain!) for strength, and energy loss for all other classes. Use the best you can afford - 160q is the best.

• Upvote 1

Great thanks getting the hang of this slowly. I'm guessing the first step when you create a new fighter is getting 12 cardio to start out so they won't get tired in fights. Does strength & punch technique play a factor in combos?

• 1 month later...

I have a question about Spar Bots.

Do you guys ever fight your Spar Bots or are they 100% used for sparring. The reason I ask is because without fighting every now and then they depop pretty fast :( Should that just not matter and I should just keep sparring them?

also, how do you set them up for max training profitability during sparring?

I have a question about Spar Bots.

Do you guys ever fight your Spar Bots or are they 100% used for sparring. The reason I ask is because without fighting every now and then they depop pretty fast :( Should that just not matter and I should just keep sparring them?

also, how do you set them up for max training profitability during sparring?

I have a young spar bot...i fight with him?

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe that's why my fighters aren't gaining anything. Maybe it's because he was using muscle bulk instead of a stamina supplement. But he didn't gain any points in strength or any other skill. My fighter attended the $600 gym in Las Vegas before he got kicked out because he was paying the gym fee. I want to max out his top skills to 15 instead of 12. Maybe he just hasn't trained enough yet

• 2 weeks later...

How much is reasonable to spend on gym fee for a brand new fighter? I have no idea what the income levels will be going forward and if I can afford to spend 450 a week which is the cheapest step up from the basic one.

Some cities have more of a choice than Helsinki. Eg NY, Vegas, LA, London. You could work on his cardio and strength in Cozad until they are about 12 if they're not there already. For 25 yr old creations you could just focus on physicals and sparring as their learning speed will be slow(ish).

When you start making 18 yr olds you will want a good gym for them (probably costing 1k a week). But before you dedicate money to them you must check they have decent learning speed (which you'd need to be a VIP to see...) and check their hiddens in their first Tale of the Tape (in their first fight.). You can get sponsorships and contracts for the good fighters so that helps with gym fees.

You can also apply to the noob fund for some extra cash. Or pvt message me if you are struggling for cash in the future.

• Upvote 1