WKBC 145LB creation tournament - 250K Prize

blazinguy

WKBC is looking at doing a 360K ID145lb tournament with at least 1M prize to the winner.

THIS TOURNAMENT IS KT - MY ORG IS KT

The tournament will consist of 12 competitors who will compete fortnightly in a regular season identical to PFL MMAs scoring system.

This means to advance to the playoffs you will need to place amongst the top 8 in total points over 4 matches.

The point system will be:

0 - for a loss

1 - for a draw

2 - for a dec win

3 - third round TKO

4 - second round TKO

5 - first round TKO

Total of 5 matches before play offs (top 8) - fights will be 2 weeks a part.

Rules for Creations

Each competitor must represent a country, no double ups on countries so first in first serve, pm me your country or post on here and they will be added.

due to popular demand 360K ID restricted 18 Yr old projects - Testing is allowed.

They must weigh 145 exactly when creating - no weight supplements allowed

They must have a unique character background (I urge you to get creative)

They must be of age 18

They will be allowed 2 weeks to train before first round of the season begins, creation date will be posted once we have filled the 12 manager slots for competitors

The prize will be 250K to the winner plus 80% of donated pool prize money and 100k to second place as well 20% donated pool prize money and for everyone else, they get contracts in our 155lb division for all competitors to insure they have a future here with us at WKBC.

*the winner will recieve the 145lb title and a instant title shot at our 155lb king.

List of competitors:

1. Topdawent - Of course i'll be in this bad boy tournament. - Thailand

2. Bjornmma1 - El Salvador

3. Noprideleft - Russia

4. Barney - the Vatican

5. Alfred Winterbottom - Spain

6. SavageMMa

7. TheRaven - Croatia

8. Stpierrecanada - New Zealand

9. Lotos - Scotland

10. Genocide - Morroco

11. xxxtreameT13

12. Imcool - Latvia

13. Popart - Mexico

14. 762x39 - USA

15. Repe - Finland

16.DavyJones - Canada

17. Monsieur.Camara

18. thuglife - Columbia

DM me in game for quickest contact, i will be checking this once a night however, lets get this thing sealed and rolling asap. cheers my tycoonerz.

-Jay

• Upvote 5

Finally a creation tournament again, great!

Two things though:

1) 25 year olds

=> 18 year olds please and you will fill up your tournament directly (+ count me in in that case)

2) "They must weigh 145 exactly when creating"
=> Fine, but that leaves a wide margin for people to use weight gain or weight loss afterwards and go up or down as far as they want.
You might want to change that line to make it less 'flexible' during the tournament.
For example: Natural weight (without cutting) should always stay between … lbs and … lbs during the tournament.

• Upvote 6

These are all great ideas that would indeed make the tournament more attractive. I love the background idea.
Also interested, specially with those changes. I'd also like to pool for the prize, make it a little bit more spicy. I think that if some more wealthy players pooled something like, dunno, 500k... This would become really really nice.

• Upvote 1

Due to popular demand I will indeed be changing the tournament to 18 years old.

We will sort out on how to make the pool bigger and potentially making the season a bit longer (more seasonal rounds) before semis etc

let me know if your in and i'll start adding managers to the list, I will also be adding people directly from my Org that are interested as well as my Clan.

I hope we can get this together asap and get the ball rolling on the season. Also, any prefferred weight classes etc?

K1 or Muay Thai rules? elbows will lead to cuts...more injury time potentially.

any thing else that could spice this up some more?

Also if the pool fills out quicker than expected than we will raise the number of competitors to 16. but cut it down to 8 after the first part of the season is over.

• Upvote 1

Due to popular demand I will indeed be changing the tournament to 18 years old.

We will sort out on how to make the pool bigger and potentially making the season a bit longer (more seasonal rounds) before semis etc

let me know if your in and i'll start adding managers to the list, I will also be adding people directly from my Org that are interested as well as my Clan.

I hope we can get this together asap and get the ball rolling on the season. Also, any prefferred weight classes etc?

K1 or Muay Thai rules? elbows will lead to cuts...more injury time potentially.

any thing else that could spice this up some more?

Also if the pool fills out quicker than expected than we will raise the number of competitors to 16. but cut it down to 8 after the first part of the season is over.

I love all the ideas, count me in.

Also, I will donate 100k to the money pool.

I am okay with any rule set.

awesome everyone, I have added those that have expressed interest in the tournament to the list, I believe at this rate we will fill 16 slots quite easily.

We urge a small pool prize donation by competitors to make this more exciting.

cheers everyone, this is gonna happen sooner rather than later at this rate. hopefully get it started in a week if all goes well.

Finally a creation tournament again, great!

Two things though:

1) 25 year olds

=> 18 year olds please and you will fill up your tournament directly (+ count me in in that case)

2) "They must weigh 145 exactly when creating"

=> Fine, but that leaves a wide margin for people to use weight gain or weight loss afterwards and go up or down as far as they want.

You might want to change that line to make it less 'flexible' during the tournament.

For example: Natural weight (without cutting) should always stay between … lbs and … lbs during the tournament.

I will enter a fighter if we are clear on weight rules