League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

IF I would be one of the two coaches, this could go two ways for me:

1) The opposite coach is a guy that I really do not like at all and therefore I can talk shit 24/7.
That however pretty much leaves only Camara as an option, because he is the only absolute clown on here that I do not like.

A guy like Ryan that I used to have some beef with does not fall under that category. I hold no grudge and even respect the guy.

2) The opposite coach is a veteran (elite) manager and this is more about the challenge of battling it out, instead of talking smack about someone I do not like.
'Smack talk' would then be more fight(er) related than about the managers, at least from my side.
This second option gives way more options as for possible opposite coaches, as there are a shiltoad of elite veteran managers on here that know a thing or two about writing fun quality posts. Without giving it much thinking, the following names pop up: CK, Ryan, TJ, Alex K, Aylib,...

However, not sure who would want to be coach.

I will create a seperate thread where anyone who wants to be a coach can sign up. Then after a week (11/06), we close the nominations and give it one week for voting...

= > http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65324

Hit me up if you need any graphics for the next TUF-style tournament, whether its for posters or org branding etc. on the house. I've left enough people hanging so it'll be some payback to the community lol.

I've always loved this heavy role-play style of competition so would be the right kinda thing to reignite my interest in the game. Would definitely want to enter as a competitor, too.

Hit me up if you need any graphics for the next TUF-style tournament, whether its for posters or org branding etc. on the house. I've left enough people hanging so it'll be some payback to the community lol.

I've always loved this heavy role-play style of competition so would be the right kinda thing to reignite my interest in the game. Would definitely want to enter as a competitor, too.

Wanna be a Coach in the TUF 2nd season?

You would be pretty awesome imo. If not, you are 100% competing as it`s creation.

tenor.gif?itemid=16762057

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...