BFG Creation Tournament (330k+, 185lb) - 3 month VIP + 4 Avatars + $100k

BigLarry

I'd like to sign up but idk how it works... Are we allowed to test in the QFC? Do we need to guarantee it as being a specific fighter? Because sometimes fighters end up being complete duds once you test them.

The thing is I have several fighters I wish to use for the 205 tourney with Konflict but not all of them will be able to enter the same tourney SO I think it would be good if I use one of my guys for this tourney.

What do you think?

What should I do?

I have 1 fighter created recently which I do not think will be such a hit at 205 based on his height:

Bill Burr (330870) [http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=330870]

he can do well at 185 depending on his hiddens.

So I can use him for the tourney. He only needs to lose a couple pounds to make it to 185 so he will do that on weekends and should be there in no time.

I have 1 fighter created recently which I do not think will be such a hit at 205 based on his height:

Bill Burr (330870) [http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=330870]

he can do well at 185 depending on his hiddens.

So I can use him for the tourney. He only needs to lose a couple pounds to make it to 185 so he will do that on weekends and should be there in no time.

I think he ll be just fine, testing is allowed if you want to but (Only once and can be done no later than 2 weeks before the first round), and the last day of creation is March 3rd, so all the testing and creation must be done before that time which is in a few days, so practically you are a bit shy on time here for testing but it s up to you mate.

I think he ll be just fine, testing is allowed if you want to but (Only once and can be done no later than 2 weeks before the first round), and the last day of creation is March 3rd, so all the testing and creation must be done before that time which is in a few days, so practically you are a bit shy on time here for testing but it s up to you mate.

You're giving me 2 different dates here - which is it? 2 weeks before the first round or before march 3rd? I'm game either way.