Budokai Tenkaichi - $1.5m+ Creation Tournament

Rei

0giuo7G.png
Come one, come all, to the greatest creation tournament in history. 8 to 16 of the worlds brightest young warriors will battle it out to prove they have what it takes to become Champion of not only the tournament, but their weight-class as the winner will be the first man to capture the Budokai Fighting Federation Welterweight Championship.
There are multiple prizes and awards available to those willing to earn it, so waste no time in signing up.
ZvFodY3.png
yZQxpIR.png
Fighters will remain anonymous until sign ups are finished
11. Rc Gg

Alternate 1: Brant Gophy
Alternate 2: Bwang Jong Sr.
Alternate 3: Ibrahim Camara
Alternate 4: Lucky Lefty
Alternate 5:
etc.
k3o8qut.png
d60IOSC.png
  • Upvote 4

Change of plans, any 330k+ that weighs at least 170 lbs (and can cut to 170) is allowed to join. Three days isn't much of a difference and I don't want to exclude people that have already created and have no more slots.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Let's get this on show on the road!

• Upvote 1

You know what He so shouldn't be fighting as the way I created him he should lose to anyone he fights currently, but a shot at a mill go ahead and sign Shang Chi up.

I'll fight with my guy - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=330110

Rough first loss by Sub but ill get it together for this :)

Both added. But remember that you don't have to confirm your fighter until the sign-ups have concluded, so if at any time you feel like putting forward someone else, you are welcome to.

5 slots remaining!

Both added. But remember that you don't have to confirm your fighter until the sign-ups have concluded, so if at any time you feel like putting forward someone else, you are welcome to.

5 slots remaining!

Yeah I know we don't have to but no more open slots. And I don't give my guy a big chance in this. But if I takeaway my original idea build for him and modify it for the tournament I might go from what I think is about a 4% shot to 9%. I'll take a 5% increase chance.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I know we don't have to but no more open slots. And I don't give my guy a big chance in this. But if I takeaway my original idea build for him and modify it for the tournament I might go from what I think is about a 4% shot to 9%. I'll take a 5% increase chance.

A 9% shot? You seem to be rating yourself pretty high in a 16 man tournament ;)
  • Upvote 1