NJMMA Bantamweight Battle - Creations from 1/1/18

thedry16

A creation tournament for 18-year-old 135 fighters.

Creations from: 1 January

First fight: End of January

Format: 16 man KO

Prize: six figure cash prize for first and NJMMA 135 belt

Training allowed?: yes

All fights will be in New York and take place over 3x5 rounds, with the final 5x5 rounds.

All fighters will receive four fight contracts. Even if you lose you can stay and fight more matches. I will be carrying on the division with the same ID and age restrictions after the tournament.

Have about ten managers with a spot reserved. If you'd like a spot then let me know. In the meantime, get ready to clear a spot on your roster so you can create a fighter on 1 January!

• Upvote 3

The first 16 are below in order and then everyone who came afterwards also in order. We have 22 including myself. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. It is a mix of forum names and manager names (sorry for spellings, I used the notepad function on this site!)

Ikki Takenda
Jason Hi
Blake Phoenix
Marcus Shakovsky
Theksit Ruengruong

Peter Daan Mostert
ScottyJoeC

Bruno falcone

Ibrahim Camara

Alfred Winterbottom

money mayweather

Tim Qwe

Bjornma

Metal666

Leon stoltz

Mma gladiators

--------------------------------

cobra7

Rei

Humble

bergeroo

Tristan

Peter Dry

• Upvote 4

I mean if people think he is a cheater isn't it actually a way to see if he is a good manager in a creation tournament with an even playing field?

We don't need to think he is a cheater. He is a cheater, 100% confirmed.

He's obviously good with sliders and understands the game pretty well otherwise he wouldn't become #1 even with the constant cheating. My reasoning is since Mike won't do anything then the only solution is the community to stop playing ball with him and alienate him from the game. Like I said though I don't care too much there are cheaters and corruption everywhere it's all in the game.

• Downvote 1