(Nominations) Best New Manager Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

So there is a rule you cant ask anyone on PM for a vote?

I haven't seen any written rules but to me it looks shady and it is killing the fun of the awards. If someone did well in the past year, people would acknowledge it without someone asking them. But anyway, it is just a manager trophy, you can shit on the awards as much as you want. I also remember that many new accounts appeared last year and casted their vote on the same day they were registered.

To me there are some rules that should be followed but idc that much:

- 5 votes per alliance;

- user should have 2-3 months in the game in order to vote;

- if someone is spamming with pm to force people for some certain nominee, this nominee should be booted from the award(but then you will just pm people to vote for the other guy and he will be disqualified without having any fault);

- nominees should be relevant, not a manager of the year candidate with no fights or negative record during the year.

• Upvote 1

To me there are some rules that should be followed but idc that much:

- 5 votes per alliance;

- user should have 2-3 months in the game in order to vote;

- if someone is spamming with pm to force people for some certain nominee, this nominee should be booted from the award(but then you will just pm people to vote for the other guy and he will be disqualified without having any fault);

- nominees should be relevant, not a manager of the year candidate with no fights or negative record during the year.

Well these are all the rules where last year but I have one question because thats is important now for nominations.

When GBK did run awards he missed that Bjorn was actually registered in different year than the year he was running ( he was running for best new manager of the year but was playing also in previous year ) same as his fight organization and funny enough I noticed that mistake no clue he did it on purpose or he did it because they where in same alliance. Anyway later on to avoid all the shit storm he said that you can be I cant remember now correctly 2-3 months in previous year to run for new manager or org in this year. Is that still a thing or he just did blow it out of his ass cover up his mistake or crime?

It is written in the initial post of this thread.

You ar right he has changed it and I guess then he should lose his 2014 best new organizations award right? Because the same rule is there.

NYFN won best new fight organization of 2014 but its regisred in 2013-09-20. So can we start to riot now or what? :mf_popcorn1:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3888

You ar right he has changed it and I guess then he should lose his 2014 best new organizations award right? Because the same rule is there.

NYFN won best new fight organization of 2014 but its regisred in 2013-09-20. So can we start to riot now or what? :mf_popcorn1:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3888

Or you can just let the past be the past and focus on making the present awards the best there are. Stop bringing it up every year, just to create some chaos

Or you can just let the past be the past and focus on making the present awards the best there are. Stop bringing it up every year, just to create some chaos

Well I am still mad how bad GBK did miss handle that situation. It was clear as day he should not receive these awards but still he did close the eyes when when I mentioned him about his mistake. Its not about me its about the guys who really should be having these awards. What you think if a fight has happened in MMA you should need to test for PEDs because its past? Cheating is cheating it doesnt matter when it happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I am still mad how bad GBK did miss handle that situation. It was clear as day he should not receive these awards but still he did close the eyes when when I mentioned him about his mistake. Its not about me its about the guys who really should be having these awards. What you think if a fight has happened in MMA you should need to test for PEDs because its past? Cheating is cheating it doesnt matter when it happens.

If it is not about you looking for attention, could u please name the guys who should have won back then?

If it is not about you looking for attention, could u please name the guys who should have won back then?

Its not that much about the award I am just showing how poorly awards are run and that even fiding out about errors mistakes or scams like these no one really cares about.

Funny enough at that time I was complaining to Listerman who mas a moderator back then because no one would listen and GBK just did ignore me. He said he would talk to Mike about it because clear as day that org was deep in 2013 but what happened next??? They changed something??? NO! What happened was they gave him best new org owner of the year what he didnt even fucking win. Its just ridiculous and even more ridiculous is that everyone is fine with it.

Humors again pulling bullshit out of thin air to suit his own agenda. Just to clear some things up:

1. I have never been in an alliance with Bjorn, nor even considered him a guy I got on with. Suggesting I rigged things to help him is absurd in the highest sense. If Humors wants to prove otherwise, I invite him to name the Alliance that both myself and Bjorn were a part of, which will be hilarious since we don't actually have a single alliance in common.

2. The whole "NYFN originally being a different org that was run in 2013" thing - People in the threads said the org should be allowed to continue as a candidate. That was the consensus, due to the fact there was no concrete rule in place. It was following that year that the rules on when nominees had to exist were brought in due to concerns about if people were eligible for awards or not (Best New Manager registration date, Best New Org opening event date etc.). If people wanted to take the award away from Bjorn, I honestly don't care either way at this point.

3. Humors blatantly attempted to sabotage awards last year, and is clearly looking to do the same again this year. Mass spamming new users who have 0 idea about who the candidates for an award are and trying to bribe them into voting is actually against the rules of the awards. Vendetta got booted from the Alliance Of The Year voting in 2014 or 2015 because Castor tried to bribe people into voting.

4. Since Humors will no doubt bring it up, removal of a nominee is subject to circumstances btw. He tried getting people to vote for Shiftas in the CEO of the Year category with bribes, and they were obviously colluding to try and get him the award due to this bullshittery so he was removed. He also mass PM'ed people to try and get them to vote for Jackson Wink in the Best New Manager, but that was clearly a response to Shiftas being removed from CEO, and there was no reason to suggest Jackson knew about it, so Jackson wasn't removed from the voting.

tl;dr - Humors, get a life

• Upvote 7

Humors again pulling bullshit out of thin air to suit his own agenda. Just to clear some things up:

1. I have never been in an alliance with Bjorn, nor even considered him a guy I got on with. Suggesting I rigged things to help him is absurd in the highest sense. If Humors wants to prove otherwise, I invite him to name the Alliance that both myself and Bjorn were a part of, which will be hilarious since we don't actually have a single alliance in common.

2. The whole "NYFN originally being a different org that was run in 2013" thing - People in the threads said the org should be allowed to continue as a candidate. That was the consensus, due to the fact there was no concrete rule in place. It was following that year that the rules on when nominees had to exist were brought in due to concerns about if people were eligible for awards or not (Best New Manager registration date, Best New Org opening event date etc.). If people wanted to take the award away from Bjorn, I honestly don't care either way at this point.

3. Humors blatantly attempted to sabotage awards last year, and is clearly looking to do the same again this year. Mass spamming new users who have 0 idea about who the candidates for an award are and trying to bribe them into voting is actually against the rules of the awards. Vendetta got booted from the Alliance Of The Year voting in 2014 or 2015 because Castor tried to bribe people into voting.

4. Since Humors will no doubt bring it up, removal of a nominee is subject to circumstances btw. He tried getting people to vote for Shiftas in the CEO of the Year category with bribes, and they were obviously colluding to try and get him the award due to this bullshittery so he was removed. He also mass PM'ed people to try and get them to vote for Jackson Wink in the Best New Manager, but that was clearly a response to Shiftas being removed from CEO, and there was no reason to suggest Jackson knew about it, so Jackson wasn't removed from the voting.

tl;dr - Humors, get a life

1. You both whenre in Vendetta at about few weeks before the awards where started.

2. No there where rules you tomd me yourself that it has be to month before that year. You even told me that was an error and you didnt notice that the organization was so old but for some reason you didnt care to actually do anything to change it and I think we all know why. I even talked with Listerman who was moderator at that point and said he would talk to Mike and make the changes because clearly it was cheating but at the end of the day Bjorn wasnt stripped nothing. You also said people where ok with him been in nominations even if the organization was so old but I am looking now back and it and cant see people actually complaining about it. So you lied?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47142&page=1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47739&mode=show&page=

3. I wasnt trying to sabotage nothing I just did it to show that you can cheat in awards but we regular users cant.

4. Youn understand that there was no rules that you cant message other managers? Or that you cant vote if you dont have 5 post in forum or any other of these bullshit rules you made out just so that Shiftas cant win?

• Downvote 1

Humors, common sense tells you that you cant message other managers. Common sense should have also told you that mass mailing random managers to ask for votes for someone is just going to annoy them and make them less likely to vote for that person.

Then again, common sense doesnt seem to be a concept that you're at all familiar (or compatible) with, so idk why im bothering with this post

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=116249

Cant nominate myself but Id love if somebody threw my name in the hat. Made it to #20, beat some big managers (Klatz Matz, Lucky Lefty, Camara, Mamado, Rojas to name a few). Also, currently running Dynasty DDL which is new but starting to go very well. Dont think Id win this but Id appreciate the nomination should somebody choose to give it to me

• Downvote 3

Cant nominate myself but Id love if somebody threw my name in the hat. Made it to #20, beat some big managers (Klatz Matz, Lucky Lefty, Camara, Mamado, Rojas to name a few). Also, currently running Dynasty DDL which is new but starting to go very well. Dont think Id win this but Id appreciate the nomination should somebody choose to give it to me

There are so many things wrong with this post. Not least the fact that you included mamado lmao

• Upvote 1

Go on then, I nominate this guy.

Didn't know about Dynasty development. That's actually a nice little idea.

God damnit Arseworth! Why feed the ego?!?!?!?

JHL (Jason Hi) is very worthy of the nomination. I would not have nominated him as he is my alliance mate, but I will defend his worthiness. His record is excellent and he is doing a fantastic job running an upstart organization. He is active, engaged and doing great. He deserves his name on this list.