How to fucking get rid of fucking Biro fucking spamming me with contract offers?

JakeF

I think a 350k 25yr+ Org would be good, fair fights with fighters with even skills, and a boost in hype for managers, this is where slider knowledge and the fighters hiddens really comes to the fore. Why hasn't someone done this yet?? There's always 25yr olds to be picked up on f/a who have had a couple of fights by new managers who don't have vip and leave the game because they don't know what they are doing...

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

He shotgun blasts everyone for sponsors, similar fashion to fighter recruitment but no one generally gives a shit about that because it only happens once every few months.

I do the same for contracts. This is the first time I've done "contract spam" in nearly 1 year. It's not even spam, it was one contract offer to each of his guy. I told him he wouldn't receive another one but he was already crying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He shotgun blasts everyone for sponsors, similar fashion to fighter recruitment but no one generally gives a shit about that because it only happens once every few months.

And that is Ok, like we said before better an active org owner than an inactive one.

Biro is super cool and consistent, you fight, you perform, next fight is in your inbox within 24 hours.

You cant ask for more. To come revive dumb threads for drama is lame, so 2019.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4