How to fucking get rid of fucking Biro fucking spamming me with contract offers?

JakeF

SMASH has been a good org and Biro is very active.

I want my18 yr olds to fight every 30 days and we have a system where I usually decline the first offer and we immediately book for 30 days after his last fight.

25 year olds are actually favorites if built properly until the age of 28-29 . This has been documented countless times just look at Arcalimon and TJ a year back. They won plenty with a mix of slider knowledge and a solid build.

Andy lost his shit when I declined our fight the first time but I couldn’t bother to explain our system since I insta accepted the same fight 30 days later. I just need to get my training on schedule that’s all. It’s nothing personal, nobody is afraid, it’s just math.

Honestly this whole let’s bad mouth the competing org is in really bad taste. It’s the exact same 4-5 negative people that almost made Mike quit the game the other night, it’s bordering on mental illness at this point.

I’m gonna eventually own all the belts and come get the Madness ones just like I did Skrap + Bukake. And if anybody want to stop me just click accept when the offer comes :)

Capisce?

• Downvote 6

I want my18 yr olds to fight every 30 days and we have a system where I usually decline the first offer and we immediately book for 30 days after his last fight.

25 year olds are actually favorites if built properly until the age of 28-29 . This has been documented countless times just look at Arcalimon and TJ a year back. They won plenty with a mix of slider knowledge and a solid build.

Andy lost his shit when I declined our fight the first time but I couldn’t bother to explain our system since I insta accepted the same fight 30 days later. I just need to get my training on schedule that’s all. It’s nothing personal, nobody is afraid, it’s just math.

Honestly this whole let’s bad mouth the competing org is in really bad taste. It’s the exact same 4-5 negative people that almost made Mike quit the game the other night, it’s bordering on mental illness at this point.

I’m gonna eventually own all the belts and come get the Madness ones just like I did Skrap + Bukake. And if anybody want to stop me just click accept when the offer comes :)

Capisce?

Im sure Buddy Humors has never had anything to do with Mike wanting to quit. God your an imbecile! Stop drinking that Koolaid it's treacherous to your mind.

• Upvote 1

If you really think i would sign you again your truly are a lost cause. Even if there was just you, me and some spam bot acounts playing i would not sign your guys.

It wouldn’t be to sign for your org, just for the belt. We have been using the lend a fighter option in 330k and 340k successfully in order to determine who the best of the best in each bracket really are.

Anyways we are a long ways from that yet, and a lot can happen between now and then. You keep acting like the typical underachiever that power trips on an online game. But the game can be so much more fun if you get past your fragile ego.

Andy lost his shit when I declined our fight the first time but I couldnt bother to explain our system since I insta accepted the same fight 30 days later. I just need to get my training on schedule thats all. Its nothing personal, nobody is afraid, its just math.

Honestly this whole lets bad mouth the competing org is in really bad taste. Its the exact same 4-5 negative people that almost made Mike quit the game the other night, its bordering on mental illness at this point.

Im gonna eventually own all the belts and come get the Madness ones just like I did Skrap + Bukake. And if anybody want to stop me just click accept when the offer comes :)

Capisce?

Mike never fixed things from 2009 that slowly put the game in the ICU.

its not about quitting, he never even showed to play. People wouldn't be so edgy if they didn't pay to play.

You still have to do a lot of forum homework to get into that discussion.

Mike never fixed things from 2009 that slowly put the game in the ICU.

its not about quitting, he never even showed to play. People wouldn't be so edgy if they didn't pay to play.

You still have to do a lot of forum homework to get into that discussion.

Are you saying that people have been complaining since the very beginning?

I can't really remember much that was wrong about the game when I played before but I think that was purely because the player base was so large? It was a grand old time with plenty of public gyms and orgs and lots of cool clothing shops etc. You didn't dare dream about joining an org in a different city to yours because of the travel but nor did you ever need to.

Still, I completely understand why people are upset now. Seems like there's a lot of little things that could very easily be fixed with a little thought and effort.

Are you saying that people have been complaining since the very beginning?

I can't really remember much that was wrong about the game when I played before but I think that was purely because the player base was so large? It was a grand old time with plenty of public gyms and orgs and lots of cool clothing shops etc. You didn't dare dream about joining an org in a different city to yours because of the travel but nor did you ever need to.

Still, I completely understand why people are upset now. Seems like there's a lot of little things that could very easily be fixed with a little thought and effort.

Not only there is stuff that breaks the game that people complain about it all the way back. People complained here, Mike answered simply "I am aware, this is how it works, don't try it because it is not working anymore"... And he didnt do squat. I warned him several times by in-game pm (2012, 2014, all the times I quit the game) because this game has NO economy. It has a false sense of economy/market, but its just a mirage... Way back there and now as well...

How do you think MMABR gave 40k as signing bonus to no-hype-0/0 fighters? How you think the 160q supp market came to be? This shit go way back, thats why they always have to create new money sinks (jets, more trainers, make trainers lose motivation and ask for more money, etc)

No fixing or slow administration is not the issue. But when the game is p2p, now thats another story...

Let's slow this down for Camara shall we.

Your not gonna sign with said org but your gonna win said orgs title?

So you have a system where you can book other orgs titles that we don't know about?

After winning the Skrap belts we challenged Rei’s bukake champs and he put his belt on the line as an added incentive.

Trump went on to hold both belts until Bukake folded.

You can verify it in his history.

Eventually Skrap was bought and immediately disbanded and we signed him to JAG where he fought Bwang’s Conquistador and finally lost a fight in ages last week.

He ranked as high as 24th P4P as a 330k fighter while fighting the best the 2 orgs could throw at him.

It’s not a stupid idea, it was true collaboration in order to provide managers different challenges with a thinning ID bracket.

Have we slowed this down for you enough?

• Downvote 1

Let's slow this down for Camara shall we.

Your not gonna sign with said org but your gonna win said orgs title?

So you have a system where you can book other orgs titles that we don't know about?

He's expecting you to take his fighter on loan and then book him for a title fight for some reason. No reputable org owner should agree to this on purpose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's expecting you to take his fighter on loan and then book him for a title fight for some reason. No reputable org owner should agree to this on purpose.

Rei did it and Trump defended his belt as needed, never ducked and fought the best the bracket had to offer. His development slowed due to fighting so much but Such is life.

A while back we also thought about putting the belts on the line when we did Underground vs FARTMMA but Underground was just building so we chose not to.

You said this was the dumbest idea ever without any context and the reality is this actually happened. People were happy and Bukake went out with an absolute bang thanks to the top level fights we were able to offer.

The only reason I mention it is because Butch is on a mission to talk shot about SMASH and I’m saying that if SMASH is so below Madness then he should not have any issues putting his money where his mouth is when I ultimately dominate the 350k bracket.

Of course he will tuck tail with some I hate Camara excuse but the reality is he 100% knows if I put my mind to it and he grows a pair I will hold all belts.

• Upvote 1