NY Fight Nights : Legends creation tournament ( Invitational)

bjornmma1

Every day, an average of 353.000 babies are born worldwide. Some call it a wonder of mother nature, while others curse the day for years to come.

The only thing that we know is that nobody is identical. Twins, to some point perhaps, but the exact same person? No.

Does that mean that a bunch of nearly identical babies can't be born on the exact day? Hmm, perhaps science would like to say so, but I am not sure.

Fact is, that on 15/10/1999 , a special kind of fighters where pushed out of their mothers' reproductive organs at nearly the same time, give or take a few hours.
While they all took different roads in their young years, they would eventually all end up at the same place, the hard school of life.

Some might have a had luxury lifestyle, others a crappy existence in the gutter, but they all had the same burning feeling in their stomach, that was not diarrhea, but a passion for fighting!

The hard school of life took them by surprise and they were forced to grow up a lot faster than most of their peers.

Their dads are all some of the world's most legendary MMA managers and one is a KGB-agent, so they knew already from a very young age where they would end up eventually. No, not Russia.

When they turn 18, on 15/10/2017, they will all be put into a month-long training camp to try prepare them for the hardship of the octagon.

Will they be able to put the knowledge of their legendary dads into big victories and eternal glory? Time will tell...!

------------------

CREATION DATE = 15/10/2017

( Fighters with creation date 14/10/2017 or before will not be accepted !!!
I want to avoid any discussion about time zones and if the training session was already passed on saturday evening or not.)

http://i68.tinypic.com/equhib.jpg

Everyone participating has been PM'd and is asked to confirm that they have well received the message.

• Upvote 3

18/20 guys have already confirmed via PM that they have well understood that the creation date is 15/10/2017.
Just awaiting the confirmation from CK and GBK now, what will hopefully come soon, so that I do not have to worry.

A trophy design competition has been set up, to create the tournament winner's trophy.

CK is too busy with RL shit and said I should sub for him.

Were like besties since I let him smack my roster around as part of his therapy. He hasnt offered his girlfriends body in return which is disappointing but shit happens.

Anyway he told hes out and the great Peel Steel is the only true caliber of replacement.

CK asked me to represent him , ask him for fucks sake.

Fuck me your a twat.

I withdraw my offer.

You did not have to withdraw the offer as I was not going to accept it anyway, as I already explained. Peel was going to sell his account, then a name change followed, so unless Mike sends me a PM confirming that it is still the same guy, I do not see you as the same person who got in the top 15.

You did not have to withdraw the offer as I was not going to accept it anyway, as I already explained. Peel was going to sell his account, then a name change followed, so unless Mike sends me a PM confirming that it is still the same guy, I do not see you as the same person who got in the top 15.

CK is too busy with RL shit and said I should sub for him.

Were like besties since I let him smack my roster around as part of his therapy. He hasnt offered his girlfriends body in return which is disappointing but shit happens.

Anyway he told hes out and the great Peel Steel is the only true caliber of replacement.

^ To be fair, that post is pretty much classic Peel Steel

• Upvote 2

Coming soon a docu drama expose giving an in depth view of the life of the most controversial (and irritating) manager in modern tycoon history. Chronically socially awkward viewers see how despite primary school bullying, causing repulsion from the fairer sex in his teen years and beyond, and being confined to an attic room in an run down slum area of Brussels. With only a hand me down pc and poor internet connection this reject from society became the most notorious manager in MMA.

Note to viewers: This is rated U there is absolutely no sexual content totally ever however you will be be subjected to extreme irritation so drinking before hand or having sharp implements close by is not advisable.