***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

Time limit shouldnt be more than 6 hours - if youre going to bed then send your next 2 picks to Rozza or someone else active and declare on the thread your picks have been sent.

yup..that's good

and yes ... a combination scoring criteria would be fine

Time limit shouldnt be more than 6 hours - if youre going to bed then send your next 2 picks to Rozza or someone else active and declare on the thread your picks have been sent.

We will go with 12 hours. That is fair enough. If they return after the 12 hours, I would say it's fair that they can choose on their return.

Let Rei in and get rid of the guy who signed up to the forum in the last week.

Thats my friend from work - he probably knows more about MMA than all of us.

No reason we cant have 11 participants.

Plus hell do a far better job than Humble & TheyCallMeNeon from last year. Ive ensured hes committed.

2. Fine with me. I think if you pay extra for a double champ it's a huge risk.

I think the idea is that theres upside potential when signing a normal champ for $100k as they can become a double champ. Signing a double champ would be unwise, given its rare that someone holds onto 2 belts for a whole year haha

Right now TJ Dillashaw & Jon Jones have double champ potential for sure. But no reason Holloway or Khabib wont go up a weight class.

Thats my friend from work - he probably knows more about MMA than all of us.

No reason we cant have 11 participants.

Plus hell do a far better job than Humble & TheyCallMeNeon from last year. Ive ensured hes committed.

Doesn't really matter that you think he is an MMA genius. He joined a few days ago and has no history here.We've been burned by people who quit after the draft every year we did it. Letting some random guy in who has no stake or involvement in our community sounds kind of dumb to me.

Doesn't really matter that you think he is an MMA genius. He joined a few days ago and has no history here.We've been burned by people who quit after the draft every year we did it. Letting some random guy in who has no stake or involvement in our community sounds kind of dumb to me.

What Im saying is I know hell be active rather than some randomer who we cant rely on

entirely your choice. In or out mate? or you can wait to see what other people say about adding him in first...

Sorry just saw your post rozza I'm still in if we are gonna go with 11 players. I I Was just gonna sacrifice myself to get rei in only if needed. But yeah im still game. I'm becoming more of just a forumer here but I will be active for this.

The 2nd is my daughters Bday but shouldn't be a prob for me.

What Im saying is I know hell be active rather than some randomer who we cant rely on

We don't need any more players, especially one we don't know. Last year was awful because there was too many players which made it impossible for updates to come in anywhere near a reasonable time. I say we have ten reliable players, cap it at that. If your buddy keeps posting and is involved on the forum he can join next year.

Let's not overload Rory with unnecessary extra players.

Just a question with the draft. What rankings are we going on? UFC current on website or something else?

Yeah using the UFC website.

Also we will stick to drafting on the 2nd as long as the rankings are released but I need to sort out this rules and new guy debate lol but hungover so will get on that in a bit

• Upvote 1

Aight decisions have been made.

As for the rules:

1. PASSED - BONUS AND CAMP RIVALRIES INCENTIVES FOR HIGHER RANKED FIGHTERS.

2. PASSED - DOUBLE CHAMPS COST AND BENEFITS INCREASED

3. PASSED - PLAYERS CAN CUT AS MANY FIGHTERS AS THEY WANT WITH EXCEPTION OF IF A FIGHTER HAS JUST FOUGHT AND THEIR RANK MAY CHANGE. PLAYERS WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL RANKINGS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO DROP THEM.

4. PASSED - NO. OF WINS AND WIN % WILL BE MERGED INTO 1 SCORING CRITERIA.

5. 2 FIGHTERS MAXIMUM CAN BE PURCHASED PER WEEK.

6. PASSED - REI IS IN.

As for MasterLeader's friend, in danger of making the wrong decision, I will let him in the league as well... ON THESE CONDITIONS:

- If he does not post his 1st draft pick within the 12 hours he will be booted from the league.

- If he is inactive in this league for a whole month he will be booted from the league. (there is UFC events practically every weekend these days so no-one should really be inactive for that long).

I will update the rules and do a reshuffle of the draft now. Let's just move on with the decisions whether you like them or not (sorry if you don't).

• Upvote 1

Aight decisions have been made.

As for the rules:

1. PASSED - BONUS AND CAMP RIVALRIES INCENTIVES FOR HIGHER RANKED FIGHTERS.

2. PASSED - DOUBLE CHAMPS COST AND BENEFITS INCREASED

3. PASSED - PLAYERS CAN CUT AS MANY FIGHTERS AS THEY WANT WITH EXCEPTION OF IF A FIGHTER HAS JUST FOUGHT AND THEIR RANK MAY CHANGE. PLAYERS WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL RANKINGS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO DROP THEM.

4. PASSED - NO. OF WINS AND WIN % WILL BE MERGED INTO 1 SCORING CRITERIA.

5. 2 FIGHTERS MAXIMUM CAN BE PURCHASED PER WEEK.

6. PASSED - REI IS IN.

As for MasterLeader's friend, in danger of making the wrong decision, I will let him in the league as well... ON THESE CONDITIONS:

- If he does not post his 1st draft pick within the 12 hours he will be booted from the league.

- If he is inactive in this league for a whole month he will be booted from the league. (there is UFC events practically every weekend these days so no-one should really be inactive for that long).

I will update the rules and do a reshuffle of the draft now. Let's just move on with the decisions whether you like them or not (sorry if you don't).

Happy on the whole.

I was going to suggest the inactivity clauses for my friend - was so tempted to boot Humble & TCMN last year but everyone was against that decision so I didnt.

Excited for the draft now!

EDIT - Just seen I got first pick, dont know whether to be happy or sad, torn between 3 fighters and ill probably regret my selection.

New Draft order looks like this...

• MasterLeader
  • BigIsh
  • JLP
  • 1rstSaint
  • Rei
  • Gator001
  • Timqwe
  • aylib
  • FallenAngel
  • Gonzasco
  • Rory

Ahhh well lol

Expecting this to start tomorrow hopefully. If anyone wants to send me their first pick over pm they can do so - I’m last in the order so there is no worries of me taking your pick not that I would intend to anyway!

Official rankings are out (mobile page not the desktop site).

Not too many movements - Volkanovski costs $50,000 and Yan $15,000 but the rest is pretty stable.

I know who Im signing having been thrown back and forth between 2 fighters, so without further ado, the fighter Im going to sign is......

Israel Adesanya for $25,000

Worth noting that the desktop site has womens flyweight rankings, while mobile site does not. I assume well use them rather than not?

MasterLeader - Israel Adesanya 25K

BigIsh -

JLP

1rstSaint

Rei

Gator001

Timqwe

aylib

FallenAngel

Gonzasco

Rory

Rory