James McSweeney
Matt Mitrione
Roy Nelson
Brendan Schaub
Darrill Schoonover
Mike Wessel
Justin Wren

Results
Episode One- Jon Madsen defeats Abe Wagner by unanimous decision.
Episode Two- James McSweeney defeats Wes Shivers by majority decison.
Episode Three- Roy Nelson defeats Kimbo Slice by technical knockout in round two.
Episode Four- Brendan Schaub defeats Demico Rogers by submission in round one.

#2 Mac.McCarty

Mac.McCarty

White Belt

• Manager
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:10 AM

Who are you guys pulling for this season? I was hoping for Roy Nelson but he looks more out of shape then usual and he is also coming off two straight defeats.

• Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (Mac.McCarty @ Sep 20 2009, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who are you guys pulling for this season? I was hoping for Roy Nelson but he looks more out of shape then usual and he is also coming off two straight defeats.

very easy question Kimbo gonna be knocking out everybody

• Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:30 AM

I hope Wes Sims or Roy Nelson

#5 Mac.McCarty

Mac.McCarty

White Belt

• Manager
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:45 AM

Kimbo is goign to have trouble vs wrestlers no doubt, even his takedown defence looked kind of sketchy. Judging from the season previews I don't think nelson is going to do that good.

#6 anderson007

anderson007

White Belt

• Manager
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

I like to reserve judgement but Jon Madsen did look good but for a heavyweight I think he seemed to lack finishing power. Although, I'm sure some refs would have stopped that fight due to the amount of blood on show

• Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:50 PM

I'm going with Sims

• Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

i'm pulling for kimbo just because i always have a soft spot for underdogs. also i hope madsen gets raped in his next fight because that fake hand shake shit was lame as fuck.

#9 Face Kicker

Face Kicker

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 10,488 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

i don't really have a prediction, other than that they will wait as long as possible to have kimbo fight.

as a side note, that cut in the first fight was naaaaasty. shit looked like it was an 2 inches wide and an inch deep

I've got a gun for a mouth, and a bullet with your name on it.

#10 Mac.McCarty

Mac.McCarty

White Belt

• Manager
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Did Abe even hit him with a punch?

• Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:39 PM

i dont remember seeing him even throw a punch, and yeah that cut was fucking disgusting. i would have been ok with them stopping this fight for the cut since the guy didnt even try to fight back the whole time anyway.

#12 Mac.McCarty

Mac.McCarty

White Belt

• Manager
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

Do you guys think Abe and Rampage will have bad blood for the rest of the show?
?

#13 djohn

djohn

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

I think anyone who Rampage "Trains" could potentially have bad blood with him. If I was on the show, especially after seeing his bullshit last performance, I would have been begging Rashad for a spot on his team. Rampage's coaching consisted of putting HIS fighter in a Blatant Mismatch of Technique in favor of his opponent... then when things went south all he could do is yell "Work Abe Work! Come on Abe!" "He's DOING THE SAME THING!" All priceless jewels of experience I tell ya. Then he storms out like a whiney bitch. I love Jackson as a fighter, but I feel sorry for the guys who's careers are gonna be fucked up because A: He can't coach, and B: He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but Kimbo.
"Perfection is an Illusion of Perception. Perception is the Truth, filtered through the lens of Perspective."

http://www.cskrilla.com

QUOTE (blixxx @ Jul 1 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...u're my favorite manager in the game...

QUOTE (PBR @ Jun 23 2010, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...he acts and talks like he has been #1 manager since the game has started -- the best there is - the best there was and the best there ever will be...

• Guests

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:49 AM

I agree and i think Rampages team is going to do bad

• Guests

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:16 AM

Brendan Schaub or Nelson takes it.

• Guests

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Kleinomyte @ Sep 20 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont remember seeing him even throw a punch, and yeah that cut was fucking disgusting. i would have been ok with them stopping this fight for the cut since the guy didnt even try to fight back the whole time anyway.

That was the first time I can recall a judge scoring two 10-8 rounds.

QUOTE (djohn @ Sep 20 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think anyone who Rampage "Trains" could potentially have bad blood with him. If I was on the show, especially after seeing his bullshit last performance, I would have been begging Rashad for a spot on his team. Rampage's coaching consisted of putting HIS fighter in a Blatant Mismatch of Technique in favor of his opponent... then when things went south all he could do is yell "Work Abe Work! Come on Abe!" "He's DOING THE SAME THING!" All priceless jewels of experience I tell ya. Then he storms out like a whiney bitch. I love Jackson as a fighter, but I feel sorry for the guys who's careers are gonna be fucked up because A: He can't coach, and B: He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but Kimbo.

I agree. Rampage's team has no corner man; Rashad's team has Greg Jackson. sad01_anim.gif

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:27 PM

i want Marcus Jones or Wes Sims

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Kleinomyte @ Sep 21 2009, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm pulling for kimbo just because i always have a soft spot for underdogs. also i hope madsen gets raped in his next fight because that fake hand shake shit was lame as fuck.

Yeah, the whole faking the touching of gloves thing is pretty dodgy. Anyway, I haven't decided who I want to win yet, but I agree with the general consensus here with people saying Rampage and his team do not appear to be looking good. It's a shame too, because I like Rampage. He just doesn't seem to be good at this whole coaching business.

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:59 PM

Rampage was letting Abe know that he was gonna go for the take down AGAIN...and yet all Abe did was throw a weak punch....he was attempting to tell him to at least try and stop the take down.

Pulling for Kimbo or Big Country...

#20 djohn

djohn

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (resevil80 @ Sep 22 2009, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rampage was letting Abe know that he was gonna go for the take down AGAIN...and yet all Abe did was throw a weak punch....he was attempting to tell him to at least try and stop the take down.

Pulling for Kimbo or Big Country...

OK, I'll give you in that instance he did yell "He's doing the same thing!" which is an attempt at coaching at least. But Imagine you're getting your ass stomped by a dude. You've been getting your ass stomped for 7 minutes or so already. Your opponent has opened up a vagina above your right eye. You finally get stood up and your corner is yelling "He's doing the same thing!"

If it was me, I might know what the fuck he's talking about... but given the conditions I think he could have been a little more specific. "Watch the Takedown" "Sprawl ABE!"

When you yell something like "He's doing the same thing" you could just as easily cause a train wreck in the person's brain your trying to help. In the time your trying to figure out What the hell he is doing that is the same, your down on the mat again.
"Perfection is an Illusion of Perception. Perception is the Truth, filtered through the lens of Perspective."

http://www.cskrilla.com

QUOTE (blixxx @ Jul 1 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...u're my favorite manager in the game...

QUOTE (PBR @ Jun 23 2010, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...he acts and talks like he has been #1 manager since the game has started -- the best there is - the best there was and the best there ever will be...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users