Photo

Matt Mitrione suspended from UFC (for transphobic (Fallon Fox) rant)

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

he wasnt cut just suspended --- im wondering if fman was really fwoman one time since he is taking this to heart :shades:

not taking it to heart at all. the fact that you have proven to be stupid several times on this forum over the last few years is what bothers me. youre old and not in touch with society today. i feel bad for you.

#42 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,683 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Lets flip this for a second.

Should a woman turned male be allowed to fight men?
Should she/he fight women?

Personally i would love to see Fallon fight Cyborg,, I think Fallon would get KO'd fairly quickly.
A career-roided woman v.s. an surgically modified Unic on Estrogen.....
Very interesting actually.

You are making a lot of "statements" in your posts, while i wasn't aware you were an expert on the biological subject.
I'm not an expert and haven't made up my mind yet because of that fact....

I can't see this as simple as a half a man "beating up a woman",, that just sounds silly to me...
Most of these female fighters would fairly easily beat up any non fight trained man,, twice their weight and many male fighters at their own weight..

What i'm saying is,, this isn't really as "black and white" as you portray it.

No, it really is as "black and white" as I portray it. It's as simple as looking into a persons DNA/genes. Sex Chromosomes will reveal if you are a man or a woman.

I don't claim to be an expert, but unlike FMan suggested, I am not talking out of my ass. I've done enough research on this subject to know that a man will always be a man regardless of what surgery he has done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

you arent talking out of your ass? you had me fooled bro.

#44 Grasman

Grasman

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

No, it really is as "black and white" as I portray it. It's as simple as looking into a persons DNA/genes. Sex Chromosomes will reveal if you are a man or a woman.

**irrelevance clip**. I've done enough research on this subject to know that a man will always be a man regardless of what surgery he has done.

So, this isn't about hurting someone "weaker", but about the moral issue of "you shouldn't hit a woman"?
Posted Image

#45 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,683 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

you arent talking out of your ass? you had me fooled bro.

Not entirely out my ass, no. I've done enough research on it, I found my answer, and there's no need to do further research.

Do you know anything about the sex chromosomes (pair #23) that identifies us as a male or female? If you did, you'd realize that transgenders still have the same sex chromosomes they were born with.

So, this isn't about hurting someone "weaker", but about the moral issue of "you shouldn't hit a woman"?

It's about, and I repeat, a man should not be allowed to fight women professionally. Regardless of what surgery he undergoes.

When addressing the issue of Fallon Fox and his MMA fighting career, we're addressing a man fighting women. We're not addressing a hermaphrodite. He was born a man, and will always be a man.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

equal rights, equal fights.

this is a joke btw. i'm stepping out of this. agree to disagree.

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Lol At Fman not knowing enough to have an opinion but attacking everyone on one side of the debate. Fucking tool! You are doing the same thing as all "us rednecks".

Also we don't know why he has the sex change. There are martial artist who dedicate their life to MA's. It sounds crazy to think someone would do this to fight woman but sex change itself sounds even more crazy. Where was this guys MMA career when he was a man and in his prime? If he just wanted to compete or fight why wasn't he when he was young and a male?

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

well, if you want to beat up women and not get in trouble. cut your nuts off, call yourself a women and move to florida and you will be ok. this is stairght bs. glad i dont spend a dime on ufc anymore. its a joke. there should be a boyscout and mitrino should be back to fighting. you born a man is a man. cut your nuts and stick off. still a man. so we have a man fight a man not a women. that is illegal in ny so you would be facing jail time so how is this dude fighting women. freak show.

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

i know i'm in the right because i stand on the opposite side of the argument then braincunter. i'm attacking your ignorance, not anyones stance that she shouldnt be allowed to fight. i can admit to not knowing enough to not take a stance on it. i dont pretend to have the answers like you, when you clearly dont.

where was she when she was a man? who knows. again, youre pretty much making baseless accusations and pretend to know what her mindset was all along. but what else is new? ive known you for years unfortunately, before this game, and you were always dumb. i should stop being offended by your dumbness...its jsut hard to adjust to that level of dumb that you present.

i guess i lied about stepping out of the thread.

and yes, you are a redneck. one of lower intelligence than usual.

#50 Eveas

Eveas

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 6,020 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

I am the type who usually doesn't care what others do as long as it doesn't hurt others. I don't smoke weed, but no one is hurt if you do. In this case women are at risk and could easily get hurt, and she argued against at least warning them prior to a fight.

Look at her body and you can see the muscle is still there. No amount of estrogen will re-shape bones. Density a little. Men naturally have smaller hips an broader shoulders. This allows them to support most their muscle mass in their upper body and as a side effect helps hit harder. That is an advantage she will never lose.

The hate speech is not helpful or needed, but I still disagree with her fighting women.

Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

he wasnt cut just suspended --- im wondering if fman was really fwoman one time since he is taking this to heart :shades:

The difference is that suspension is for some time?

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Lol just because we were on another site does t mean you know me you dumbass. You don't know anything about me. Only what I want you to believe. I do like how you take the Internet so serious.

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

i know you arent very smart at all...this is clear to anyone who has posted on these forums and interacted with you. i dont take the internet serious...i enjoy your posts. your existence is just a reminder of how awesome i am.

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

Lol just because we were on another site does t mean you know me you dumbass. You don't know anything about me. Only what I want you to believe. I do like how you take the Internet so serious.

Where you also talk togeather ? :D

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

i know you arent very smart at all...this is clear to anyone who has posted on these forums and interacted with you. i dont take the internet serious...i enjoy your posts. your existence is just a reminder of how awesome i am.

I'm going to send a bunch of question to GSP and if he depots back I can tell everyone I know GSP. You must have a real rough time making friends IRL.

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

for your sake i hope youre completely different in real life than you are on these forums. i hope that's the case. in my case, i'm even more awesome in real life than i am here. unbelievable right?

#57 Steeve

Steeve

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Since when is being freakaphobic a crime? He switched his working sex organs for an open wound to be a lesbian named Fox Fallon. If that's not an indication that this person has mental problems, than I don't know what is.

They let a man with a mutilated penis fight against women, but Mittione gets suspended. How crazy is that?

If the guy doesn't put a dent in his open wound regulary it will grow shut and he loses his "vagina". He has to clean it regulary from pus that flows out too and be careful that it doesn't get infected. It's their daily reminder that they are not really a woman. Just think about that. How incredibly insane you have to be to do something like that. Some of the men that do this surgery are already balding. I'm not kidding.

Transphobic? They have mental problems. They have to be helped. You don't do it by removing their working sex organs and pretend like they are something else to satisfy them. You can't change sex. If these surgeons were honest they would've told them that it's only cosmetic. They will come to that realisation sooner or later. Their only chance for happiness is a psychiatrist, not a surgeon.

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

#59 Steeve

Steeve

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Differences between the open-wound vagina and that of a real woman:

1) Symmetrical scarring either side of the lips (Labia Majora). These scars are always present as they represent the area from where the guy's balls were torn out. Some trannies try to hide them with pubic hair. If in doubt, part the pubes!

2) Neo-vaginas will often have hair inside the introitus. That's because the back of the ball sac get's folded back. If shaved, it'll feel stubbly (unlike a natural women). This is only ever not the case if the trannie had electrolysis on his ball sac prior to surgery. Ouch!

3) Neo-vaginas must be dilated with a dildo and KY prior to intercourse. They are not self-lubricating (unless a part of the colon was used for the surgery in which case the neo-vagina will have a distinctive aroma of feces). They are never as stretchy as a natal vagina.

4) Neo-vaginas are positioned much farther away from the anus than in a normal female, just like a penis is comparitively positioned at a greater distance from the anus. The surgery reduces the distance somewhat but not enough.

5) Transsexual come is just male ejaculate secreted from the prostate and seminal vesicle. It will smell of bleach and be alkali as opposed to female come which is acidic and sweet.

6) A real vagina ends in the fornix. A neo-vagina ends in stiching. It is either an inverted penis or scrotum!

#60 AK47

AK47

Sparkly Belt

• Members
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

I'ma have to agree with BS and Steeve.

Never thought id say those two names in a sentence of agreeing

+++ Manfred has given op to AK47

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users