The Most Popular Username Ever

Absolutely not! I've actually been considering changing my username to Edmondso7 but I have a feeling that it would be a bit tacky at this point.

Just like I didn't suggest foul play a few months ago when I saw this gem floating around:

http://i.imgur.com/G7BuA0K.jpg

But, apparently the jakebremner username got less popular over time, because two of the three accounts were mysteriously deleted.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Getting my early application in to be Edmondso16, I am expecting it to be a hotly contested line of names

It's smart to snag this screen name now, because when more people start catching onto this trend, you're going to be sitting in, like, the perfect position.

http://i.imgur.com/V9CpKbf.jpg

• Upvote 2

Absolutely not! I've actually been considering changing my username to Edmondso7 but I have a feeling that it would be a bit tacky at this point.

Just like I didn't suggest foul play a few months ago when I saw this gem floating around:

http://i.imgur.com/G7BuA0K.jpg

But, apparently the jakebremner username got less popular over time, because two of the three accounts were mysteriously deleted.

Get over it . When I first started I got abit excited with the game and wanted to make loads of fighters . I didn't know it was frowned upon so much. When I did I released all the fighters and got it deleted . I made a mistake I admit it and that's why I got mike to get rid of them ....

Also Edmonso is my brother leave him alone....

Before you cry it's not really my brother

• Upvote 4

I'm not sure what Jake Bremner is going on about, I just wanted to discuss popular naming trends.

A multi accusation would be "When Jake Bremner sold Bad Boy Promotions, 50% of the roster went inactive at the same time... the same 50% that only signed in to accept his fight offers and never trained."

But I'm not here to make accusations; I'm just pointing out how popular certain usernames are.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure what Jake Bremner is going on about, I just wanted to discuss popular naming trends.

A multi accusation would be "When Jake Bremner sold Bad Boy Promotions, 50% of the roster went inactive at the same time... the same 50% that only signed in to accept his fight offers and never trained."

But I'm not here to make accusations; I'm just pointing out how popular certain usernames are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure what HoarseWhisperer is on about but that didn't happen so make something else up

He's just saying you have a very popular name, that's all.

I'm reserving Jakebremner1962

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For me - JakebremnerEdmonso123. Hope there isn't nickname length restriction..

Brilliant idea. OK, I'm changing my reserved future name to JakebremnerEdmonso1962.

I don't think there's a length restriction, just a limit on how many times you use the same variation on the same pc, so we good.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1