Hurry up 370k

i think its a terrible idea to keep it scheduled for january 1st sad.png

this is exactly what messed up 360k-365k and sloooooowed down the second half.

I agree.

The way I see it, the Island should happen in the slower parts of the ID range - at ~373k or ideally at 378k -ish IDs, so it helps cover the slowest parts of ID range progression.

Doing that might also help the island fighters to be somewhat competitive later, because with how the Island went with 360k, the fighters are far too weak to be competitive in 360k orgs after the Island finishes, but too strong to fight in 365k orgs. But if they were made at ~363k id, they could have had some competitive life at 365k+ orgs.

• Upvote 5

I agree.

The way I see it, the Island should happen in the slower parts of the ID range - at ~373k or ideally at 378k -ish IDs, so it helps cover the slowest parts of ID range progression.

Doing that might also help the island fighters to be somewhat competitive later, because with how the Island went with 360k, the fighters are far too weak to be competitive in 360k orgs after the Island finishes, but too strong to fight in 365k orgs. But if they were made at ~363k id, they could have had some competitive life at 365k+ orgs.

100%

• Upvote 1

I agree.

It always did but a manager that no longer actively plays messaged Mike to accelerate it about 10k ago and Mike did it.

TJ , said manager was in your alliance no? It was either Alex or Kendrick I honestly don't remember, can you pls maybe take this up w Mike?

Tbh,this can go either way...cause camara's idea suits the mid ranged (365k) organisations like mine,but CK's idea will suit the 370k organisations perfectly.

But for once in my life...Camara you got my vote.

I don't think it suits 370k orgs at all - the amount of island fighters that went from the Island into 370k orgs is under 10, which is not much from thousand or so fighters made for the Island. If anything, it shrinks the ID range fighter pool.

• Upvote 2

Let's talk about 360k here cause most of the island fighters went to 360k orgs as far as i know...370k came later on.

I was running a highly successful 360k org myself,and believe me, it helped.

Edit: Most of the highly hyped or very popular fighters from the island went over to 360k orgs

Given the Island ended at the end of September and Empire had last event of its existence on 7th October, I don't see how what you say could have happened.

And the only place where I see multiple island fighters is CMMA's heavy weight division, where there are 4, but haven't fought a match Where do you see Island fighters competing in 360k orgs?

You clearly did not read what i said.

Point 1: 370K came later on...so, i don't think any good fighter from the island were eligible for a 370k org...that is if you dont want a bunch of 18 year olds with quite a impressive losing record on their cv.

Point 2: Most of the highly hyped and popular fighters went over to 360k orgs...i think i have explained this above...which is they are not eligible for 370k orgs.

And lastly, well talking about a thousand island fighters, how many do you think actually survived the cut for any org to sign em?

You clearly did not read what i said.

Point 1: 370K came later on...so, i don't think any good fighter from the island were eligible for a 370k org...that is if you dont want a bunch of 18 year olds with quite a impressive losing record on their cv.

Point 2: Most of the highly hyped and popular fighters went over to 360k orgs...i think i have explained this above...which is they are not eligible for 370k orgs.

And lastly, well talking about a thousand island fighters, how many do you think actually survived the cut for any org to sign em?

Point 1 - I'm sorry, but this doesn't make any sense to me, because 370k hasn't come yet

Point 2 - Which ones? Because I've got fighters all over 360k orgs and I just don't see any Island fighter around aside from CMMA's heavyweight division. Again, no idea what you mean by the 370k part.

Almost none, which is kind of my point - the 360k Island fighters don't really have where to fight, so they get cut. As opposed to 365k Island fighters, who have where to fight since an Island 365k, so I actually see those around.

I don't think it suits 370k orgs at all - the amount of island fighters that went from the Island into 370k orgs is under 10, which is not much from thousand or so fighters made for the Island. If anything, it shrinks the ID range fighter pool.

Exactly, that is why i couldn't understand where you got this from

Point 2: Look at Combate who was so far running both open ID and 360k separately, they still have island fighters, i have a couple,Collision combat something has some...Gwad's boys are sleeping, not my fault...people who go to smash, well i got no words because they are going to a place where their fighters have 20% chance to win...guess who the idiot is in there.

Also, Cali as you said have some, and the rest have been sent to lala land by their managers.

Point 2: Look at Combate who was so far running both open ID and 360k separately, they still have island fighters, i have a couple...Gwad's boys are sleeping, not my fault...people who go to smash, well i got no words because they are going to a place where their fighters have 20% chance to win...guess who the idiot is in there.

Also, Cali as you said have some, and the rest have been sent to lala land by their managers.

Combate isn't exactly a 360k org though. But okay, not under 10, under 20. Not much difference.

And it comes from me seeing how it went with Gladius. Mr. Wonder ran that org on the Island, had most of the best fighters there, and then when it got to mainland, he couldn't fill his divisions because 360k projects would eat the islanders for breakfast, 363k id range was empty due to how quickly the 360k range went through, and 365k-ers were too weak to compete with the islanders. It ended with him disbanding the org and quitting the game, which isn't a terribly great outcome.

And it comes from me seeing how it went with Gladius. Mr. Wonder ran that org on the Island, had most of the best fighters there, and then when it got to mainland, he couldn't fill his divisions because 360k projects would eat the islanders for breakfast, 363k id range was empty due to how quickly the 360k range went through, and 365k-ers were too weak to compete with the islanders. It ended with him disbanding the org and quitting the game, which isn't a terribly great outcome.

So you're saying that you won't take a fight between your 362k guy who just came from the island up against a 365k project with 4-5 months training? cause if that's the case, then don't get me wrong, i am really not trying to say you are this, but it's hiding and dodging a fight.

There's many ways to counteract this...like bringing in fresh young talents with a few months of training and pitting them with the big boys, cause remember, the island boys have been fighting constantly without much training whereas the 365k projects if trained continuously for 4-5 months, which i myself allowed to a few...then there's no reason to believe that it's a sure loss.

Now it's sad that Mr wonder left cause i worked with him for a while at Gladius, and it is a great org, but unfortunately mate, some things we can't control. What we can do is try and find solutions.

BTW, i did agree with the island season coming later on than before, so this was clearly not a conversation about me disagreeing with that.

Tbh,this can go either way...cause camara's idea suits the mid ranged (365k) organisations like mine,but CK's idea will suit the 370k organisations perfectly.

But for once in my life...Camara you got my vote.

You are looking at it from the wrong perspective.

Island must come in the second half because 375k (and any mid range) will always be less attractive than 370k (big turn) so it is (was since forever) best for the games ecosystem to run it in the second half.

also imagine to what prize $$$ VIP exchange will get if Island and 370k run simultaneously lol , it will break the economy and only Trump will be able to fix that mess.

375K Island fighters are going to have a home where exactly? what is the difference between starting at 370K or 375? People point out to ID... creation date is everything. Same fighters created at 370 (or 373, 378, 379.5, etc) when Island fighters are created will kick island fighter ass in X amount of months. If you're saying create Island guys at 377k so they have a home at 380? 375k so they have a home at 375? I need to understand the delay.

the only logic I've seen is hey when ID progression slows down towards back 9k should use Island to speed it up. not sure how that helps island fighters though...

Fighters that are created 3 months before another fighter will have a head start regardless if it's 370, 375, 377, etc.

Island fighters never have nowhere to go because they're vastly under developed to their non-Island counterparts.

It requires a bunch of managers keeping their island guys post island season, and somebody running an org that caters to island fighters. doesn't matter what the ID is.

"Rushing the ID" might be a myth. ID orgs struggle cuz everybody cooking projects and fighting with their guys who cooked the last ID. So usually only a few really established ID orgs will survive because they absorb everybody else who falls off due to recruitment issues and other nuances that come with running an ID org for people trying to get their Paddy on.

Point is, what difference does it make outside of deterring attention to 370K ID orgs?

Lucky for us Trump should soon be free, we could ask him :)

Id doesn't really matter, creation time does. If 2000 fighters are created on day 1 of 370K then 370 and 372 are exactly equal. While if things slow down as much as before 360K after that the difference between 373K and 374K could be huge. Id ranges are just an approximation of creation date.

Ok, Rambo ninjaed me while I was writing this.. in the end I guess it does matter some since id is what everyone is looking at and the bigger the gap is in numbers people will feel they have a disadvantage even if they don't.

Best thing for an org would probably be no island at all during their "range" as that always takes out a bunch that are discarded and never see mainland action.

• Upvote 1

Lucky for us Trump should soon be free, we could ask him :)

Id doesn't really matter, creation time does. If 2000 fighters are created on day 1 of 370K then 370 and 372 are exactly equal. While if things slow down as much as before 360K after that the difference between 373K and 374K could be huge. Id ranges are just an approximation of creation date.

Ok, Rambo ninjaed me while I was writing this.. in the end I guess it does matter some since id is what everyone is looking at and the bigger the gap is in numbers people will feel they have a disadvantage even if they don't.

Best thing for an org would probably be no island at all during their "range" as that always takes out a bunch that are discarded and never see mainland action.

haha we were making the same point, you just did a better job of formulating it imo lol.

Who wants to host a 32 man tournament. 25 year olds only, no training, 1 week between fights. Do one for as many weight classes as we can fill up. lol If all of us made 1 25 YO for this, we could take a nice bite out of that wait and sack after.

#pipedreams I'm just impatient.

• Upvote 1

375K Island fighters are going to have a home where exactly? what is the difference between starting at 370K or 375? People point out to ID... creation date is everything. Same fighters created at 370 (or 373, 378, 379.5, etc) when Island fighters are created will kick island fighter ass in X amount of months. If you're saying create Island guys at 377k so they have a home at 380? 375k so they have a home at 375? I need to understand the delay.

the only logic I've seen is hey when ID progression slows down towards back 9k should use Island to speed it up. not sure how that helps island fighters though...

Fighters that are created 3 months before another fighter will have a head start regardless if it's 370, 375, 377, etc.

Island fighters never have nowhere to go because they're vastly under developed to their non-Island counterparts.

It requires a bunch of managers keeping their island guys post island season, and somebody running an org that caters to island fighters. doesn't matter what the ID is.

"Rushing the ID" might be a myth. ID orgs struggle cuz everybody cooking projects and fighting with their guys who cooked the last ID. So usually only a few really established ID orgs will survive because they absorb everybody else who falls off due to recruitment issues and other nuances that come with running an ID org for people trying to get their Paddy on.

Point is, what difference does it make outside of deterring attention to 370K ID orgs?

If you're saying create Island guys at 377k so they have a home at 380?

Yes, this.

The second thing, Island lasts for ~6 months, which is about ~6k in ID progression, and island fighters are made all the time, not just in the first month. So, if the island runs at from 370k to 376k, it cannibalizes heavily from 370-375k id range, while if it were to run from ~373k - 379k, it would roughly evenly spread the burden across both id ranges.

• Upvote 2

Point 2: Look at Combate who was so far running both open ID and 360k separately, they still have island fighters, i have a couple,Collision combat something has some...Gwad's boys are sleeping, not my fault...people who go to smash, well i got no words because they are going to a place where their fighters have 20% chance to win...guess who the idiot is in there.

This is incorrect.

I signed both my guys to Gladius on the mainland and once that did not pan out I moved them to SMASH. The deal was to keep them busy against fair competition and that is exactly how its been. Mostly other Island fighters.

I knew 370k would take forever so I had a chance to keep fighting the best from the Island while hyping the org. Biro is an awesome org manager and deserves any bit of help, it was a win-win for all parties:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=362845&fidb=363510

and this guy too: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=361954

I will sack them in the upcoming days but they will get picked up by solid managers just like all my other projects:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=340161

A lot of managers drop off their talent at my org so I try to do the same with my projects, I think its a nice way to give back to the community and upstart orgs.