Caged Warriors MMA (smack talk thread)

robin10

11/24

We’re just 3 days out from the fight. I feel strong, I’m on weight & my energy is through the roof. Training has been going well thus far, certainly better than I had back in Mexico. The food however can’t beat what I had at home; But I digress. I found a home here in Vegas where I’ve also been training the last few weeks at Outlier Martial Arts. They have a good group of guys there with a variety of different skills. The facility is up-to-date & Joe and the crew treats us well & has made it a comfortable place to train. I’ve been pretty much living in the gym since I got here, trying to stay out of trouble. We leave for Helsinki tomorrow. Joe says he has a nice hotel booked for us overlooking the city.

Saturday’s fight against Mega Minion is going to be a battle of 2 opposing styles - the Boxer vs. the Wrestler. I know he training hard but I’m well prepared. This fight will be over quickly.

Sometimes I lay in bed wondering how the hell I ended up here, with the opportunity to change my life. The guys over at Caged Warriors (Syn City) have treated me well since my signing, it’s been a blessing. I just need to make weight Friday morning & it’s go time for Saturday evening! Looking forward to being in that cage in front of all those screaming fans, the tension building up....ladies & gentlemen, you’re in for a treat...[i/]

• Upvote 1

CW MMA: BLOODSHED (PREVIEW)

1606484280ezgif.com-gif-maker.png

Hey guys,sorry for the extremely late preview,which is gonna be very-very short btw, so without further adieu,let's get straight into it...

UNDERCARD BOUTS

1) Rich Voss vs Patryk Mikolajczyk (Lightweight Bout [155 LBS])

Prediction: Rich Voss wins via Submission (Round 2)

2) Jose Rivelino Atunes vs Israel Okoye (Heavyweight Bout [265 LBS])

Prediction: Israel Okoye wins via submission (Round 1)

3) Micky War vs KT "The Ultimate" Delight (Light-Heavyweight Bout [205 LBS])

Prediction: Micky War wins via TKO (Round 1)

4) Mega Minion vs Jimmy Navarro (Welterweight Bout [170 LBS])

Prediction: Jimmy Navarro wins via KO (Round 1)

5) Terrance "Rhyno" Gerin vs Brock "The Beast" Lesnar (Heavyweight Bout [265 LBS])

Prediction: Brock Lesnar wins via TKO (Round 2)

MAIN CARD

6) Arttu "Morior Invictus" Bjorkholm vs Yoel Lindegaard (Featherweight Bout [145 LBS])

Starting off the main card will be a very-very even contest between two newcomers to our beloved organization,who will be looking to do their utmost to impress the hierachy,so that they can secure their long term futures in this very sport.

Now, taking a look at the skillsets possesed by the two competitors in here,we can see that except their age, both of them are almost identically matched up, except for the fact that Yoel is a better wrestler and Arttu is a better striker, hence, this fight is expected to be one hell of a battle between the two individuals involved.

Key Notes Pre-Fight- Yoel comes into this fight with just about 45% of energy, and honestly, he looks like a guy who hasn't slept for a while, so this is gonna be one hell of a win if he somehow manages to pull out a surprised victory with that condition.

Prediction: Arttu Bjorkholm wins via TKO (Round 2)

7) "The Royal" Jonathan King vs Semba "Primetime" Rua (Middleweight Bout [185 LBS])

Next up on our list, is probably the most one-sided fight of the night, featuring our grappler Mr Rua, who is gonna go one-on-one against another grappler with way too low an energy level alongside some decent MT in Jonathan King...so all in all, this fight is one wherein, King might as well not turn up to be honest, well, i know that it's very harsh, but it's the truth, cause when you see a guy on 40% energy level, going up against someone who is way more skilled than him, alonside having 100% energy and good morale,the picture suddenly looks pretty bleak doesn't it? And hence, if you are a fan of one-sided domination and a quick finish, do not miss this fight!

Key Notes Pre-Fight- Same like the previous fight, the low energy levels would prove to be a major barrier in between King and the win for sure.

Prediction: Semba Rua wins via Submission (Round 1)

8) "Sir" Saint George vs "Product Of Poison" Justin Sane (Light-Heavyweight Bout [205 LBS])

So just before we move onto the really big and much awaited fights of the night (No offense to the other fighters or their managers on this card), we have, well, a free ticket to watch the complete annihalation of Justin Sane...cause in all honesty, that's exactly what's gonna happen to him in this fight.

Now i know ya'll would want good reasons of why i'm saying this, so here it comes...Well, firstly, skill wise, Saint George is way-way better than Justin, especially in the standup, which was there for all to see in his debut wherein he destroyed his opponent in the very first round...so all in all, if you do end up watching this fight, then just remember, it's gonna be a pretty quick one, but, on the other hand, it could potentially provide us with a highlight reel finish.

Key Points Pre-Fight- The skill difference between these two are there for all to see, and hence that will eventually end up being the deciding factor in this bout.

Prediction: Saint George wins via TKO (Round 1)

CO-MAIN EVENT

TALE OF THE TAPE

15937875378932.png VS 26b26.jpg

Victor "Mad Dog" Contreiras Kason Rose

PRO RECORD: 4 WINS 0 LOSSES PRO RECORD: 2 WINS 1 LOSS

Performance at CW MMA: 1-0 Performance at CW MMA: 1-0

WEIGHTCLASS: 265 LBS (HEAVYWEIGHT)

Our co-main event features a very exciting yet very contrasting style of fighters squaring off in the centre of the cage, to determine who is the best, and in turn, put his name right at the very top of the list of contender who will be battling out for the title next up...so whereever you are, do not miss this fight!

Now taking a closer look at both the fighters, we can clearly see the major difference in the type of skillsets and fighting style possesed by the two individuals, as Victor is definitely on of the most dangerous strikers in the whole division, whereas Kason is very easily one of the best grapplers in the division, and hence, this fight could very well go either way...but Victor does have some good wrestling to counter the takedown attempts, hence he will definitely go into this fight as the favourite, but we can only wait and see as to what will unfold in this highly anticipated fight, which could and probably would double up as a title eliminator for the vacant title, as a result, both fighters are sure to be on their A-Game today, which could result in one of the best ever fights in the short history of CW MMA...so once again...be sure not to take your eyes off of this fight.

Key Points Pre-Fight- The takedown defence of Contreiras which is rather good (It's a wild guess at this point) would be a major obstacle for Kason to handle for sure, and hence without much standup skills, Kason might just be a sitting duck in this fight waiting to be knocked out to god knows where.

Prediction: Victor Contreiras wins via TKO (Round 1)

MAIN EVENT

TALE OF THE TAPE

15954999952108.gif vs 42w18.jpg

"Torden" Thorvald Nansen Dick "209" Niaz

PRO RECORD: 2 WINS 1 LOSS PRO RECORD: 3 WINS 1 LOSS

RECORD AT CW MMA: 1-0 RECORD AT CW MMA: 0-0

WEIGHTCLASS: 155 LBS (LIGHTWEIGHT)

And finally, after 9 high-octane and incredible bouts, we have now finally reached the main-event of the evening, featuring a bout between a quite incredible all round fighter in Nansen, going one-on-one against arguable one of the best grapplers in the division in Niaz, who btw is fresh of a title fight at his previous employers in Byzantium...so ladies and gents, wherever you are and whatever you are doing at the time of this fight, make sure to stop it and give this fight a look,cause believe me, you won't be left disappointed.

Now taking a look at both the fighters, we can see that Niaz's game is completely based on his skills on the ground, and hence he will probably look for takedowns all the time, but on the other end, Nansen is also half-decent on the ground, hence he should be able to block quite a few takedown attempts by Niaz..but, when it comes to standup striking purely, there is no way on earth where Niaz can put up any fight against the overwhelmingly good Nansen, and hence if it does end up being a standup fight, it's pretty obvious who would end up winning...so at the end of the day, Nansen comes into this fight as the clear favourite, but nonetheless, i'm expecting this fight to live up to the hype and deliver as one of the best matchups of the night and alongside that, also give us the first contender for the title in that division.

Key Points Pre-Fight- The superior striking and pretty decent Takedown defence of Nansen would probably be too much for Niaz to handle.

Prediction: Thorvald Nansen wins via TKO (Round 3)

• Upvote 1

Post Fight - Jimmy Navarro

*Slams his fist into a locker back in his dressing room*

JN: FUCK! How could I have let that fight slip away from me!?

Coach: it’s ok kid, you win some, you lose some. It was your first fight, don’t be so hard on yourself...

JN: I don’t know what happened to me out there. I felt good going in there but about a minute in my legs felt like jello...it was like I was carrying a ton on my shoulders. I felt slow.

Coach: You had an adrenaline dump. That’s all it was. It happens to all of us. You’ll bounce back & get ‘em next time.

JN: *sigh*...I just couldn’t put it together tonight. Where do we go from here coach?

Coach: What do ya mean where do we go? We go home, get back to work & make you better! You’re World Champ material, kid. I believe that. It’s time for you to start believing it too. You promised me win, lose or draw you’d hold your head high. Grab your stuff. Let’s go grab a drink, relax & get ready for the flight home tomorrow. We have a lot of work to do...

EDIT: Sorry for the muck-up, gents. Learned some lessons this go round mellow.png

CW MMA: BLOODSHED (REVIEW)

Live from the SOLD OUT Paddy O’Malley’s Bar and Grill in Helsinki, Finland we had a total of 10 fights and only 3 of them went the distance. Bloodshed truly held up to its name as these fighters went all out for fame and fortune!

UNDERCARD BOUTS

1) Rich Voss vs Patryk Mikolajczyk (Lightweight Bout [155 LBS])

Rich Voss looked ready to make the most of this opening bout by coming out fast and furious against Patryk Mikolajczyk, landing a smooth counter takedown and firing off multiple submission attacks. A mistake by Voss puts him on his back for a moment, but the slick jitz of this kid kept him out of danger even as Mikolajczyk went for his own submission. The first round came up all Voss as he started raining down blows from up top in the final two minutes. Voss continued to dominate in the second round, quickly dumping Mikolajczyk to his back and getting the best of the exchanges on the mat. Finally, it becomes too much for Patryk as Voss slaps on a hellacious Kimura and gets the tap.

Result: Rich Voss via Submission 3:37 of Round 2

2) Jose Rivelino Atunes vs Israel Okoye (Heavyweight Bout [265 LBS])

Atunes quickly got to work and hurt Okoye with multiple strikes. Okoye keeps his wits about him and begins to move defensively and finds salvation when he catches Atunes on the back foot with a crisp takedown. Okoye was content to hold there and Atunes responded with multiple sub attempts from the bottom with little effect. Okoye goes the distance on top, but the early damage from Atunes secured him the victory.

Result: Jose Rivelino Atunes via Unanimous Decision

3) Micky War vs KT "The Ultimate" Delight (Light-Heavyweight Bout [205 LBS])

Delight literally kicked this off with a head kick attempt, but War crisply answered with a 1-2-3 that backed Delight up to the cage. KT then created some space with his striking and circled away as War threw some heat but it doesn’t take long for KT to go on the defensive. KT starts looking to clinch but War wants none of that and keeps his distance. After a couple of stiff body kicks from Delight, War moves in and secures the clinch and goes to work with some dirty boxing and cracks Delight with an uppercut that puts him on skates. War follows up to the body and secures the clinch again, not giving Delight a chance to recover. With defense an afterthought, War unloads with uppercuts to the head putting KT to the mat and ending the fight.

Result: Micky War via TKO 3:12 of Round 2

4) Mega Minion vs Jimmy Navarro (Welterweight Bout [170 LBS])

Minion immediately shoots a takedown and is turned away by Navarro. Minion tries to close distance, but Navarro is keeping to the outside and scoring from distance. Minion pressures with takedown attempts and finally scores one and starts raining strikes down from side control. Navarro with nowhere to go as Minion changes it up with various submission attempts. This variable assault continues for multiple minutes and seems to put Navarro in trouble at times but not enough to finish him. Navarro has some success in transition but it bears no fruit as the round ends.

Round 2 begins with an almost immediate return to the mat by Minion. He continues to pour it on until Navarro catches him in a sweep and reverses positions! Navarro tries to get back to his feet but Minion’s closed guard prevents that as he continues to hunt for submissions from the bottom. Inexperience on display as Navarro looks confounded by this predicament. The horn sounds for the end of the round. Minion was the busier of the two but Navarro was still able to maintain dominant position.

Round 3 opens up with Minion staying consistent and firing off another opening takedown. Navarro now clearly respects the grappling and sprawls with Minion, ending up clinched briefly but escaping that as well. Navarro scores from distance but keeps aware of the distance and continues to move out of range. To his dismay, Minion counters a combination with a takedown and the onslaught continues for Minion. Navarro can only hold on and try to get up but Minion is not having it. Eventually the storm of strikes subsided and Minion retains position until the referee stands them up with only a few seconds remaining. Minion dances away feeling as if he’s done enough and according to the judges he has. Barely.

Result: Mega Minion by Split Decision (30-28, 28-29, 30-29)

5) Terrance "Rhyno" Gerin vs Brock "The Beast" Lesnar (Heavyweight Bout [265 LBS])

Lesnar aggresses early but Gerin keeps him at bay and connects with a combination that sends Lesnar reeling. Both fighters continue to throw but slick defense keeps them at arms distance. Gerin staves off a sloppy takedown from Lesnar and cracks him with a right that jellies his legs. Lesnar has the heart of a warrior and recovers surprisingly fast but gets sat down with another crisp right for his efforts. Lesnar gets right back up and goes on the assault but the Rhyno plays the Matador here and avoids any damage eventually ending Lesnar with an uppercut and follow on strikes.

Result: Terrance Gerin via TKO 1:53 Round 1

MAIN CARD

6) Arttu "Morior Invictus" Bjorkholm vs Yoel Lindegaard (Featherweight Bout [145 LBS])

The Main Card kicks off with Lindegaard rushing in for a takedown. Bjorkholm looks ready to counter with a strike but opts to sprawl instead. Bjorkholm looks to answer with a shot to the body but is countered by a Lindegaard takedown. Lindegaard secures position while Bjorkholm looks for a sub off his back. Lindegaard drops back as if to get the knee but stands up instead and returns Bjorkholm to the mat with another takedown. High level chain wrestling from Lindegaard here. Both men trade submission attempts before Lindegaard stands up this time clInching with Bjorkholm. The men wrestle in the clinch until Lindegaard breaks free and lands another takedown. Bjorkholm fires off one more sub before retaining guard until the referee stands them up. Bjorkholm stays behind his jab until Lindegaard bites on it and gets caught with a good uppercut as the round ends.

Round 2 opens with Bjorkholm stuffing a takedown from Lindegaard and ending up in the clinch. Failing to break the clinch Bjorkholm pulls guard and attacks with submissions again. Lindegaard defends and controls until they’re stood up and then connects with another takedown. The action becomes a bar fight as the exhausted men exchange strikes and submission attempts until Lindegaard stands up and flings himself at Bjorkholm for another takedown. The round ends with Lindegaard on top.

The final frame begins with Bjorkholm securing the clinch and Lindegaard jumping guard successfully. Bjorkholm works the sub here but gets reversed and Lindegaard is back on top. Lindegaard renews the assault of strikes on Bjorkholm, but to little effect. Lindegaard postures until the referee stands them up again. Lindegaard shoots and eats a combination from Bjorkholm for his troubles before getting clinched up. Lindegaard’s cunning rewards him with a body lock takedown, but the ensuing sweaty scramble gets Bjorkholm back to his feet and clinching again. Lindegaard pushes Bjorkholm to the cage and looks at the clock for a moment before the horn sounds and the fight ends.

Result: Yoel Lindegaard via Majority Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-29)

7) "The Royal" Jonathan King vs Semba "Primetime" Rua (Middleweight Bout [185 LBS])

Rua comes out with a measuring jab, King responds with a head kick as a wake up call. Rua comes in and connects with a hook and then a jab as he backs out. King comes in and blocks the lead hook from Rua and BANG drops King with a following uppercut. Rua jumps in to finish it and the ref backs him up. Light work for that young man!

Result: Semba Rua via TKO 0:20 Round 1

8) "Sir" Saint George vs "Product Of Poison" Justin Sane (Light-Heavyweight Bout [205 LBS])

George comes out swinging. He’s the biggest favorite on the card and he’s looking to prove it’s deserved. Sane is having none of it as he moves out of danger and fires a combination that also misses. Both fighters wing hooks to the head and back out of the way. Sane hits and George trade strikes, inciting a brawl. Sane hits 3 in a row and sits George down but immediately waves him to his feet. George is on skates here as Sane walks into an uppercut and is dropped himself by a huge right. George shows no mercy and jumps on him before the ref pulls him off.

Result: Saint George via TKO 1:53 Round 1

CO-MAIN

TALE OF THE TAPE

15937875378932.png VS 26b26.jpg

Victor "Mad Dog" Contreiras Kason Rose

PRO RECORD: 4 WINS 0 LOSSES PRO RECORD: 2 WINS 1 LOSS

Performance at CW MMA: 1-0 Performance at CW MMA

WEIGHTCLASS: 265 LBS (HEAVYWEIGHT)

Rose comes out and pressures with strikes and level changes, trying to keep Contreiras on the defensive. Contreiras settles in and starts working the body, staving off clinch attempts and counter takedowns from Rose. Contreiras is having success with his jab but can’t seem to land the big one. This costs him when Rose finally secures a takedown and opens up with strikes and a sub attempt. Contreiras backs up to the cage with Rose pressing him in and maintaining position until the ref stands them up. The two men exchange and blood hits the floor as Contreiras is cut. Not slowing down, Contreiras lands strike after strike, stuffs a takedown and counters with another strike before getting speared to the mat by Rose to end the round.

Round 2 kicks off with both men swaying punches until Rose hits a big combo. Contreiras responds by landing strikes of his own including a vicious cross that cuts Rose. Rose panics and shoots a takedown only to be caught with an uppercut and knocked flat with a winding right. Rose hops to his feet only to be smashed by a left that send him to the Shadow Realm.

Result: Victor “Mad Dog” Contreiras via KO 1:16 Round 2

MAIN EVENT

TALE OF THE TAPE

15954999952108.gif vs 42w18.jpg

"Torden" Thorvald Nansen Dick "209" Niaz

PRO RECORD: 2 WINS 1 LOSS PRO RECORD: 3 WINS 1 LOSS

RECORD AT CW MMA: 1-0 RECORD AT CW MMA: 0-0

WEIGHTCLASS: 155 LBS (LIGHTWEIGHT)

Nansen comes out swinging, but a checked kick leads to him being immediately taken down by Niaz. Niaz advances to mount and smothers Nansen against the cage attempting multiple submissions. Nansen works diligently to create space but winds up giving up his back which Niaz accepts. Niaz attempts to choke Nansen but Nansen slips him off and lands in his guard. Niaz sweeps Nansen from Butterfly guard and regains the top, advancing to mount and playing more sub hunt than 80s kids did on their Intellivisions. Unfortunately for Nansen, Niaz latches onto an arm and cranks for a quick tap, adding another arm to his resume.

Result: Dick Niaz via Submission 4:58 Round 1

• Upvote 3

Post Fight - Jimmy Navarro

*Slams his fist into a locker back in his dressing room*

JN: FUCK! How could I have let that fight slip away from me!? 

Coach: it’s ok kid, you win some, you lose some. It was your first fight, don’t be so hard on yourself...

JN: I don’t know what happened to me out there. I felt good going in there but about a minute in my legs felt like jello...it was like I was carrying a ton on my shoulders. I felt slow. 

Coach: You had an adrenaline dump. That’s all it was. It happens to all of us. You’ll bounce back & get ‘em next time.

JN: *sigh*...I just couldn’t put it together tonight. Where do we go from here coach?

Coach: What do ya mean where do we go? We go home, get back to work & make you better! You’re World Champ material, kid. I believe that. It’s time for you to start believing it too. You promised me win, lose or draw you’d hold your head high. Grab your stuff. Let’s go grab a drink, relax & get ready for the flight home tomorrow. We have a lot of work to do...

• Upvote 1

State Of The Divisions

(I'll write about 1 division everyday)

145 LBS

Championship:- There's no real clear cut title-contenders as of yet...but hopefully we will have more clarity on the contenders after the next few events...so stay tuned for that.

Impressive performances:- Both Kristof Pardi and Sam Salter looked fantastic on their debuts which resulted in two very very quick submission wins for the pair, but we all love a knockout victory, don't we? So the quick TKO win for White Widow does deserve a mention, as he looked pretty impressive himself on his debut at CW MMA.

Matches which caught our eye:- 

Rikshaar Das vs Brock Bareknuckle  

Now this is certainly a fight which is worth mentioning in this category,not only cause it was a (fight of the night) award winning matchup, no...i wanted to mention this fight, simply cause of the amount of twists and turns it had, which made it a rather enjoyable affair for everyone who watched it.

Upsets:- Well tbh,the results went pretty much as expected,so there wasn't many if any upsets that i can speciafically mention in this category, so we will keep it for later.

Fighters to watch out for:-

1) CJ Lee- One of the top featherweight contenders over at Gamma Contenders has recently made the move over to us, and is set to make his debut very soon...so he is definitely one of the guys who is in the conversation for a early title shot if he wins his fights.

2) Guy Leblond:- Another very exciting talent who is also set to make his debut at CW MMA soon...and could definitely be in the conversation for a title shot,should he win the fights provided to him first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

STATE OF THE DIVISION

155 LBS

Championship:-Dick Niaz recently won a title eliminator vs Thorvald Nansen, which has put him right up there as the Number 1 contender for the Lightweight title,but we still wait for his opponent who will challenge him for that title,so make sure to keep an eye on the key developments that occur in that regard.

Impressive Performances:- Dick Niaz put in a dominant performance on his CW MMA debut, which does derserve another mention...but other than that, i was left very impressed with the performance of Junior Senior,who had a quick submission win over another one of the very highly touted youngstar in the division in Kaikara Van Der Byl. Other than that, Thorvald Nansen had a fabulous start to his CW MMA debut, as he absolutely smashed Da Two to pieces in a quick submission win. Now there were many other fantastic performances which i might have missed,but tell you what, this division is turning out to be one hell of a division.

Matches which caught our eye:- 

Thorvald Nansen vs Da Two

This was a bout which was probably one of the most entertaining bouts in the entire Lightweight division, as Nansen put in an absolute clinic,which led Da Two to show us one of the most resilient performances seen in the division, which btw, ran out at the tail end of round 1,so all in all, this was a rather good fight to watch.

Upsets:- Dick Niaz's performance once again was a major upset over the clear favourite going into that fight vs Thorvald Nansen.

Fighters to watch out for:-

1) Junior Senior- A pure grappler with an unbeaten record so far, he is fast becoming a possible contender for that vacant title. He put in a classic performance on his debut at CW MMA and now, if he wins another fight, then a title fight is surely on the cards next.

2) Ranger Aldridge- He is one of the hottest prospects in the division, and is set to make his professional debut very soon, so this guy will definitely be one to watch for sure.

CW MMA APOCALYPSE 

image.png.ff32ee0d4d21cbfd618d2b479b54c5ff.png

Welcome back to Caged Warriors MMA, brought to you by Helsinki Xtreme Fightwear! This week we’re back at Paddy O’Malley’s Bar and Grill for CW MMA: Apocalypse! 

*Odds set by the writer and are unable to be bet….yet

UNDERCARD

y0M5WSBCuiGvFb_hOZsw05CEp_TVODf7fmMknHZDUXk3QsNFEsQM-9IBWtcBcARkdUcc21j2dh-nce5ZkoC_Pg2lA8YKgGNZHuJxtk5bruDX3XdkpdiR41odKNOeRo-7UzhtR6w      EBY73g3suVKE72jGcHGt_uaW9kTaepS6uzq0ZwUpyc0U_p0VDOyvWq7Yt4hdhcAP5cVjtJ4AYIvaS8Dnrj2T4UBokjFIUf_vk5mVEwsfYuep38BWRuyyfyTGhUEuxUOoYvI01ps

Roger Rabbit (+122) vs Viktor Bely (-113) 

[185]

Coming off of a KO loss and a submission loss, respectively; Roger Rabbit and Viktor Bely find themselves on the wrong end of one of the toughest divisions in CW MMA and the only way forward is through each other. 

Roger classifies himself as a brawler, but comes with a strong ground game that will serve as the X factor if he can avoid disaster on the feet again. Contrary to that, Viktor is a proficient striker and will look to utilize his own wrestling skills as a means to stay upright where he has the advantage. 

J3PIvi8hEsD-j--cOnffsw5MQoCi3_LrmUpKHURPoTW_WYqNcO0pUart_m8YkYxC-BeUAbD7SIzbERHDCUGyZqYws1nXFuCxTcGXGlU4bh8MiocCljkbp_8Tp6fcnUPxNh5Htw0        FNvwpfhMhJxEi8WicIucf7sf3z5-vf0BIVyjb9Zaw1j6Tfts8E_Xc05X6LLu27ILd4hEjxS03oh_4yN5DApJh63dz-JvuQdhP__5Hz6e1eJ8O_XZP9iVRSYko2lyMN_zKvAM8Us

Darragh Fiachna (+156) vs Christopher Nolan (-178)

[205]

Irish-born Fiachna ran into a buzzsaw last time out against Alaksandar Dulo, he’ll look to get back on track and put his well rounded skill set to work against kickboxer Christopher Nolan.

Nolan will surely have the advantage on the feet here and the two men are actually comparable on the ground. It’ll surely be Nolan’s fight to lose and it’s hard to see him not be in the main card his next go round should everything go according to plan.

Yl0rRI0yAS6j69Mh9AwvT722cE5PHXWDF9mNclZRAO9qrcQFUozQzHcD_zZ1YBD1syfHF4TwlFDiHIcz8XoQZQ-4lV8rQPfmf1cZZiQlvdDYl6Y-NIja4W5_RjhLTN0xGxEgDpw        5MpezBlXIlhGYjcK-VYMTeSmv9gUFLySHWhMNXLh3maOg2_ppFlwQphiZXuvRXVox6KIa3k5uve_IeFxsWW2i8Kvvg5hNRwwLV9XPUh7FR8fO62z5NnRUi5toW4Fg0gbmT_n5QY

Marko Antonije (-110) vs Dustin Kiltscko (-110) 

[265]

Marko Antonije is a promotional newcomer with a deep boxing pedigree. He’s looking to make a splash in CW MMA against boxer and CW vet Dustin Kiltscko. Marko may have the pure skill advantage, but Dustin comes with a splash of BJJ that will surely be tough to overcome on the ground. If Dustin can hang with Marko enough to get the fight to the ground he could be in serious trouble there.

Hn7yZrAK9xpYX3ISD9ptK93XImNQAxsRNPq_eXEiZ9i3487X7CsClb3o3kA7zcZNZdknnuO0kYGYj6jlK2OgWHzFVhGbDztHgEvai6MA7U3CT7q1t6-qLpLH_2R3kT5yMhe6V0U       N5GDRdmqBhN3uwaR8m3SAkXqWgb8eKYZBhcnNXedaDo0fuQV5GNlJX1TbJ4OKp4D8UbkIPrTUMEj5ZZfChKbLkOC6OBuyMeWw2V3MLwt_xg6ivYhi4V4gk_NFKZLLoEaIqeXHVg

Ramone Rocksaw (-170) vs Takeshi Takeda (+133)

[185]

Ramone Rocksaw doesn’t get paid by the hour and he proved it his last time out with a blazing 36 second KO of Roger Rabbit last time out. He’ll hope for a repeat performance against his opponent this week, Takeshi Takeda.

Takeda is a talented wrestler and bonus winning submission artist. His main objective will be to avoid the dynamite in Rocksaw’s hands and get this one to the ground ASAP.

Z6BOO3UYI_Bq5mrrwwehEewttQ2H8bI695yU9ra2qOlTErSSXAHFGJAX9k5xB2hM08xunjmN6h-Uzl4XE9aEt9lf4Ud7RaBWkyOTHoOk90py8pffD-M8jwrmcpXDM2qcD5O44mM       EUdYtW0eNHojhBcAS_K_dlt4ymJufQ9qKhzOtdytSecnMW1Dr9Z2-mhqxXOayruoTq6vnaB9xiT0eqj5LScYZX7ECYg2rKIo5Bz6SK4K4to5p4SFX2HUaFsZaGf050zj1XgfZPA

Carlos Calderwood (-133) vs Jimmy Lee (+115)

[170]

Both Calderwood and Lee are coming off bonus-winning finishes at Warriors Rising and earned a spot under the bright lights in a bout that promises fireworks.

Calderwood had to weather an early storm from Tatu Lehto early on, but being on his back didn’t deter him at all, attempting submission after submission until he caught his neck and got the tap. He’ll be up against a similar type of storm in Jimmy Lee, who faced similar adversity in his last bout, giving up a takedown early. Both men have demonstrated iron will and warrior spirit and it’ll be quite a sight to see who comes out on top.

MAIN CARD

tm2YhNo9BTY2glmFooe99JsZ-5oGK07naohTVmx5okVg8G3CaDR8KPF2XAzuk79BukocC1Lx_ZhQ3zacYz3Qz6RELEKsUIK_wjSVbyeE7DALp1rORJPc-AQ1ThpShvnMBBDGGSI     muGE_DaPJsFlfccOxjZBu0lV0bUCSSNNBX4NxWgonl3AW5qrSG1mCAFUq3c4-wq3v1oblD7NgYa_SuSArpHTZSXVmu8V5Vn-b3lSTP0GebKFyutupArqU_f2hI97be17ICOO3GI

Doctor Slaughter (-105) vs Kwawi Mumba (+110) 

[265]

Slaughter comes into this as a wrestleboxer. He has a clear advantage on the feet and a clear disadvantage on the ground, however, he does have decent wrestling chops that could serve to keep him either upright or at least out of danger. He’ll need to be heavy-handed with Mumba to keep him on the defensive and thinking twice about committing to takedowns where he can be countered and put to sleep.

Kwawi Mumba is a surgeon on the ground that Slaughter will have to defend against or be dissected. Mumba has some experience with striking and will at least be looking to keep himself safe from Slaughter’s more dangerous arsenal of strikes. The goal for Mumba is simple: Get the fight to the ground. If he can accomplish that then it’s his fight to lose.

SEvVoBejrR_Gvcw8oRlK1wQY3UcwcmTOFxFx9oMkZpIWsNSJC76DVBIDnOs048tRobbOgRgZ8TcHCGOVhEwYmYs2UQoETNMhwsPJCuPF14tqMBAJj-W0ZJ9PB3lSikp05sN_4vU     03dlcC3D6N234XWEvfK7DFel18KDkB0j-tY3bZezKgF4fjeiLOySfxdbRvyNkT-PnUaBai3Iwk1pus9z-vZaHhERsvNccgPWyDoRR5bOBudYSVoCW7_j-yw2RtyErKuYbjtahPg

Aleksandar Dulo (-127) vs Koroush Kabir (+113) 

[205]

After making quick work of Darragh Fiachna, Aleksandar Dulo sets his sights on Koroush Kabir. Dulo will look to use his grappling prowess to control the pace of the fight and take this to the ground and into his world. Look for him to implement a mat based approach against his opponent.

Koroush Kabir is a kickboxer hailing from Iran. His Muay Thai is on a similar level to Dulo’s wrestling and it’s clear this is a contest of wills to decide if this fight remains standing or not. Kabir will have the clear advantage at the opening bell, and it will be up to Dulo to tilt it to his favor and put Kabir in serious trouble on the ground.

OjxVcYoHsLzsQO-pujurrhBlAeJ9BCdMmZVWN4S-b0rXt03XIXpWOw6Y-lYEhwRz7UR2xlmDmfEPBv_ETUE4J1CZhaozbj9NqhBweEF8h-3CoAjqiLUqAqP92QfHcv3kxEbesZQ     OjFdbp7KmpU0SMwoJ_xTMFHlZfyge6yUP5l0X83i9upjhkdhNkghZXzO9qXVG56yvVwsuJ7LYDuBsy44Tksw8nAON5OKiCi2ueoV4-fKuiDalw9ds2ioCOf2GYDRb_cY7JY1cvo

Kristoff Pardi (-270) vs Toyo Hamada (+233) 

[145]

Kristoff Pardi is a decorated grappler with a wealth of experience and skills to show for it. Riding a 3 fight win streak and having never seen the second round in his career, expect Pardi to try to make this one quick.

Toyo Hamada returns after a grueling 15 minute affair with Pedro Fuentes. Having experience outside of the 1st round may be an advantage here as long as his durability holds up against the streaking Pardi.

COMAIN

3p2LNAf-BmoMSO4yMTivhDJ8QNiIbv6uwoQiFzFYXfNiqSdQJIp7qz7yFqbza0bm95B1z937S7kLm5EpHkCIsm_xEzPMKMI1khqwUbLQXFa1l0rew6kstP0bKA2bxZgay_Lnnsk     ZsjWrBdy2IDl_gYKUn2CslKsIzATP0gJHxRFFPmVFqqGIdQo-_gmbsRpZzez9EvYEeyu7xCBm2qNKquKbn1LUMz6jkp8OolrXX_AC4qN78UNSCrSzCXO7GvzcNQS3hHcYbgIug0

Charles Tucker (+186) vs Spartacus Gladiator (-212)

[205]

Muay Thai specialist Charles Tucker makes his promotional debut against the veteran Spartacus Gladiator. “Trip” has a clear size advantage that will hopefully make up for his lack of experience, and a sneaky good ground game will need to be on point to thwart Gladiator’s mat-based approach.

After being on the winning side of a potential “Fight of the Year” candidate. Spartacus Gladiator sets his sights on turning away the newcomer. Gladiator will look to use his smash-mouth style and toughness to add one more to the highlight reel, and if he can’t, he’ll just maul you with an impressive wrestling arsenal.

MAIN EVENT

7snMvGNRBXYtsJ1sjyATX22NboOCelEOb_QmDBp8KL4ykkWEzJROk5d6XpmAS_KoN6jhj-STIyQWslcjreyfhSS4D6gVh5vi9uqqPVNXosLxGv8MZWsFZ_BqMf8JHdBNyUjkTdU     hKUVRGgJkT0RwrWgfh6fr5gNO2Sgb3MI_yrzgImz_4O5rFxV1FNgINEfX7SKRjl0WafsKykrdm-Gyp9tepRojOhb_eSxUQ2Ub02Xkh9umZl3Kq6fTVghpH4zRkGCSujk_JYwJ8g

Sam Salter (-335) vs Pedro Fuentes (+270) 

[145]

Sam Salter comes in as the most experienced fighter on the card with 11 pro fights, despite the slight controversy behind his record. Regardless of how many times he fought the same guy over the span of a month, Salter’s jitz is top shelf stuff. His bonus-winning submission of Al Barru is testament to that.

Across from him stands Pedro Fuentes, a kickboxer and owner of a dominant decision win over Toyo Hamada. His clinch mastery will be his key to victory on both offense and defense and must keep the fight standing at all costs against a dangerous grappler like Salter.

• Upvote 2

STATE OF THE DIVISIONS

170 LBS

Championship:- Tell you what, we have some devilish grapplers in our Welterweight division, and tbh, anyone can beat anyone in this ridiculously talented division, hence to find out the two very top contenders in this division is gonna be a bit tough, and therefore this might take a while to figure out who will fight for the vacant title. 

Impressive Performances:- When you talk about impressive performances in the Welterweight Division, then there's only one place to start us off and that is Michael Santos...cause let's be honest, that absolute clinical demolition of Taxo Nagazaki was a joy to watch for sure.

But, one of the greatest comebacks in CW MMA history so far can't be far behind in most impressive performances category,can it? Hence, Carlos Calderwood's special submission win over Tatu Lehto, after he got knocked down early in the round and had to fight on with a huge cut, is definitely right up there as one of the best fights in this org so far.

And finally, the last fight to make this list of the most impressive performances has to be the two fight of the night bonus winners in Jimmy Navarro and Mega Minion, with both of them putting in a classic back and forth bout, which really did catch the eye of many of us around.  

Matches which caught our eye:- I have to repeat myself here and talk about the two matchups which we talked about above...Now i think i've already described the fights enough, and hence i'll just paste the link of the fights for y'all to relive once more.

1) Carlos Calderwood vs Tatu Lehto (Welterweight Bout)

Link: https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1024390

2) Michael Santos vs Taxo Nagazaki (Welterweight Bout)

Link: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1024807

Fighters To Watch Out For:-

1) Semba Rua- This guy is definitely one to keep an eye on, simply due to the fact that i love merciless beatdown, and that knockout win of his over Jonathan King was simply out of this world.

2) Konstantinos Karamitroudis: Now this guy is one of the very few fighters in here with proper experience of fighting at a good level and a decent organization, so be sure to keep an eye on his debut.

3) Hex Portman: A guy who is yet to make his debut...but already the most feared grappler in the division...now that makes for a place on this list for sure...and i'm eagerly waiting for his debut.

4) Finest Guy: Just like Hex, another guy who is yet to make his debut, but is already one of the most talked about fighters around. So keep an eye on this guy's debut too.

• Like 1

CW MMA APOCALYPSE

(REVIEW)

image.png.d3a5102030d6b702a0f0ba8fdd329b93.png

Paddy O’Malley’s set the stage for another incredible night of fights with half of the bouts not even going the first 5 minutes and a huuuge upset on the main card

UNDERCARD

0o7XLblrN5l49XUyp_sao_AafkWiGU0K3XtoqplUxR-ByC0E0mHL3roDV-vaPv-K3UHdna8d7D8FL1JbQ9GAZJtMQlaKPM7ky1g87VJ794ds5n4-Dl7ce7cqlCQqgaiKNI7DIEI      yLywAQQ8nczJik7kvbATSe5e9lvF7ZjQz84z7MyQsT-uJTyWKpc-Th1vFpW1BhZK1LfDMJTP52ma9dLYT0YVIdTWgpU6KhhsK2DANySrJLXke2fFbYH0JqD_-exk7OJHH3AXQ7I

Roger Rabbit (+122) vs Viktor Bely (-113) 

[185]

Viktor Bely comes out super aggressive here, causing a cut and securing the clinch up against the cage in the opening seconds. All for naught as Rabbit quickly pulls guard and sweeps Bely, playing to his strengths. After several minutes of domination, mixing in strikes and a submission attempt, the bell rings with a clear Round 1 for Rabbit.

Round 2 begins with Bely firing a pair of takedowns of his own and follows up with some crisp hands, only to get tripped into another takedown for Rabbit. Rabbit applies a variety of submission attacks here, at one point taking Bely’s back, but Bely’s defense holds up as he actually manages to escape back to his feet. Bely swings wildly at Rabbit as the round ends.

Round 3 opens with Rabbit looking to dominate the grappling once again, firing takedowns at will. Bely’s defense holds up and he actually scores one of his own and puts Rabbit on his back. Bely is content to control positions while Rabbit attempts multiple subs, ending the campaign with a sweep back to a dominant position to end the fight.

Result: Roger Rabbit via Majority Decision (29-28, 28-28, 29-28)

YW9FTJt1myWNvWqsqP2esztBD-JOBTDEhKLQTLxduLpOCEdscVUdLb69dBJ910o9dyI8VrWCdo0mc30in8oVeJBXWHpCqdmeRPmJDEA3xJ95ZharJwk_6hUKrXLW2f_xc5komvw        LnHSSN9NmNDH8hKd6JpgHStKtiLz8L8YESEp0_iao3X9kKclKzkyvrI0OReQxEf1HrQU1lILtjYhtJH3AQ1854O88qvICn03FMLxruldFok347IiizqBV5I8uRsd6UzikPCdL_4

Darragh Fiachna (+156) vs Christopher Nolan (-178) [205]

The fight starts with Fiachna furiously assaulting Nolan with takedown attempts. Despite the pressure, Nolan sprawls and stays out of danger continuously and rewards Fiachna with several kicks to the body and head. Fiachna keeps the pressure on and puts Nolan in some bad spots but his grappling holds up and looks really good in this round.

The second round starts similarly, but this time Fiachna gets Nolan to the ground and keeps him there. Fiachna gets to Nolan’s back and chains RNC attempts repeatedly until Nolan can’t defend any longer and gives up the tap.

Result: Darragh Fiachna via Submission (3:56 Round 2)

eZ1Bf4u4ugLijPOwcMxSR45gGskeqGaaR02XTYRkfgsXjV4A6G6-cP5h6aDu0VGKAAKRSnEwwoF7p7QsAj3qwIgTOdnVkPYUQkQR4BPwk6qufhJwptWM8LoJE9mzeJOjHahwUwE        8YEll5ehxD03GT6_NYEPdDLFj1qXdvFBIpRbzGo3lihA3YsnUBjldD4fH0nwQkKG59cK0DGlK1tsyhn9DXE_3Zx3J7J1_AsUOcB8VNFgoRRVCRP4oTAv8eXr_BotG01Ov-SW7Ak

Marko Antonije (-110) vs Dustin Kiltscko (-110) 

[265]

Marko Antonije opens this one up by opening Kiltscko up. Antonije continues to pepper Kiltscko with punches until the fight turns into a straight up brawl with both men scoring huge shots. The melee continues until Antonije sits his opponent down, lets the beleaguered man up, and then sends him to the canvas with a vicious overhand.

Result: Marko Antonije via TKO (1:48 Round 1)

no2mNzC1fQJk4T_OzSn8Z89ImWcA4K-n9NsGgbX-A9nbVbrVB5c-cUY5VgrVCEx5A6Fcv4LD1v1aV7H8NFjRFaURvEzv8rsodtRqHNom34r6nn8ytQcPSxfZ0UIF2GmhTtUStlc       ebo4svn7VmUM7nGAc6V07mhbbeXPCLXKjipCj7s0etM9JWnSimcDMM_5RhBLTbXpqCrH1_fOUdCYa-ZMhiB7t51mk5hp3JtSj8RqzTdOLDK33qIQuPZmJBoj0MPeQ_VF2RpZhUg

Ramone Rocksaw (-170) vs Takeshi Takeda (+133)

[185]

Rocksaw comes out pressuring with strikes, succumbing to takedowns from Takeda only to find a way to reverse and gain control. Rocksaw dictated the pace of this fight from start to finish, marking up Takeda and keeping to his feet for the majority of the fight. Takeda had his moments where he seemingly had Rocksaw where he wanted him and continuously assaulted him with submission attacks, but Rocksaw’s ring generalship and slippery defense was enough to allow him to see this one to the end.

Result: Ramone Rocksaw via UD (30-27x3)

HQsZroiAP2gNHJWUqwLXqB-KMygSYQNZupNZpyhMs-4ouisfjBAf5K1OdhWz-CFZSWwN3ZaP1pELGhALD7-VaAE1hx6bRLY267FQHGakaM6m4WGgCpdqvjikauqTQmpDCbctDQ8       V2ngbun5_DyjQdNKX5lGgcpCsxSDh79BzZTEDm3m7dntzemkIIZSSDj99uZUtJEQSzui9YirJOCBxdb5k-bFnR99x51PrOeWEU9Qh9IaABLoxXWhiTCl3jHa5Y7gGKZjEYh69E8

Carlos Calderwood (-133) vs Jimmy Lee (+115)

[170]

Calderwood comes out swinging his legs towards Jimmy’s head, who starts to back up and score counters while maintaining distance. Calderwood seemingly hadn’t learned much from his last fight as he starts walking into huge strike after strike from Lee until he’s eventually sent to the mat, unable to recover and make a comeback this time out.

Result: Jimmy Lee via TKO (1:09 Round 1)

MAIN CARD

rNZ510DjA-yiM8UDcfySau1cbYKcxkstUK58Rqshhy5ICJ7WgXjubPrErh8F1GjXctguoCttLLGkw6DDw3Xpe8duWlPFA1A1BQqKkkWSTwLyMoRcI-PB6Buo78QATGVkmoCvh54     JU_ie1wrkvMMj1JO3T2js5wWU0emTrEOB13w0n4qrGVDqkUCIoBOml8N8AggffaXHCRvrWlg9Nw8_IIBarYI7YbF7Kn3Ul0Y7SE1NFwuFuVZUhmJDO4NJzSHFpXFWCAL7pwTFEM

Doctor Slaughter (-105) vs Kwawi Mumba (+110) 

[265]

The first round starts off at a measured pace. Surprisingly, Kwawi Mumba is leading the dance and getting the better of Slaughter in every boxing exchange, landing several strikes off the counter. Slaughter begins to get aggressive after eating several shots but Kwawi wards him away and keeps landing, running away with Round 1.

The second stanza begins, same as the first until Mumba slips a huge uppercut from Slaughter and sends him to the mat with a huge left. Mumba hops on him and starts smothering him with his ground game until he eventually snaps in an armbar that gains the quick tap for the Club n Sub victory.

Result: Kwawi Mumba via Submission (2:22 Round 2)

SAVrn1g7jhRGGgkVclEsfhsOJRgzUYK7NESGLNQ6RP7iY9Ha7NHnFo_yfGjTyUNu0nb-9bYyOb663SM6npJ4VH3k0R73pYpTeu89P4o7XAjddytUEu0_iPF1ITwE_NuCOB5MOMg     pnxLa9yYLxYaNLKmK9Kmxjnz4eIwMEATrhE5JRZiwzdO0kXH82x6EPMhfjQ0PhAtyK_pSV45p8GSResV_Y4KwLMemdy6AO-a0oeMQae4INgysT-L73g-9ytmuh_idWlud7Ek7qw

Aleksandar Dulo (-127) vs Koroush Kabir (+113) 

[205]

This fight immediately hits the mat as Koroush Kabir surprisingly hits a takedown on Dulo. This quickly proves to be a mistake as Dulo slickly works his way to Kabir’s back and lands several shots from behind. Unfortunately, Dulo catches Kabir on the back of his head and the pair get stood up and Dulo is issued a warning. The fight restarts on the feet and Kabir lands another takedown and is again reversed easily. This time Kabir attacks with several submission attempts from the bottom while Dulo wears on him with ground strikes until eventually Kabir is caught with a stiff elbow and covers up, giving Dulo the victory.

Result: Aleksandar Dulo via TKO (4:57 Round 1)

nHLhaD2JSzsrQk7QkTwnoLvL2yTMn6J10fdzrH6P_36Rh6Rc8j2sTNgimYa9Ly2JU-KdXhrgJJmOFm2aWpz3mYgf2vIAzEI85o8HpCKQngldj3tTqoPdz4x9rMoVSXygxtQ8z0E     210PfQphjjElGDSyY54vGddc1GllzUX0_PwdAO-VGeSqEA5XfyPzazlFPQTPc3GXdoVwq58E1ndCpU-QmqJZpNLYBOCV69VTNQ4h7RAnOQjVc33h_eVxmYS-CkJcUuZ2FnGTThw

Kristoff Pardi (-270) vs Toyo Hamada (+233) 

[145]

The two circle each other to start the round, each landing single shots until Pardi feints and spears Hamada with a takedown so hard that it looked like Hamada may have been stunned when he hit the ground. Hamada tries his best to defend but a couple of good shots from Pardi and the ref had seen enough.

Result: Kristoff Pardi via TKO (1:43 Round 1)

COMAIN

G4jySBJ40wPzPTl3da7pXzHDgK6AlCh0dT9gpKvMYx9wWpt-eDyd2pPX4gnJYwKX9WsnVrmQgk7CTyI3l9QDFg-KGXtqYCZLzMqUUBH-oeABC7DD78lcO4r7Jw12BJWIFFAZ5JU     BNyDx75fjzuqWbihesVKc2w58PxY-3jZu_xB3QzQt51Ho9DhjLUwMXThFIu9ojfhbwCCB8TnAt1bLGOTQuV8SH5wV94o-ibcZ-2rrWXrg8wG-wZOTggZN52w_ftHyNs7GoD5MOw

Charles Tucker (+186) vs Spartacus Gladiator (-212) [205]

Charles Tucker sells out for the clinch to start this one off and Gladiator sees it coming. Tucker chases his opponent around the cage looking to clinch and only clinch, like something out of a cartoon. Eventually he catches him and starts laying into him with some dirty boxing. Unfortunately for Gladiator, a vicious uppercut lands on his chin that ends his night prematurely.

MAIN EVENT

rwc2pcu8tshHKlRfAwYDu8SdRwfy-7eg9oydoosl4DQnV_o-JAnTMzWDblY-ZXlSUGHzbLcrdy_WpVA0SMLE_jCg_bS5beAZhY6jTbuHmlEg38SBfszoPsdXjyLavpxz3aY1v0k     XYjCRV8n5DxYQH3wgxHo_VfMfOyj_2rrPYTMA4b8DOozXN0G45OR2SzGT9-OD0QcssnypQRdS_DJ4F0WdRg3OBCimZlm2-WWETvNfHCNDUFb9rJrLnlDTnOAD3tdsb6oKPQS4pU

Sam Salter (-335) vs Pedro Fuentes (+270) 

[145]

Fuentes immediately gets the clinch to start this one off and tees off on Salter with an unrelenting storm of short strikes to the head and body. Salter looks helpless for nearly 15 straight minutes and Pedro picks up a dominant decision win with two 10-8 round on all 3 scorecards!

Result: Pedro Fuentes via UD (30-25x3)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

CW MMA: Monsters of the Cage Preview

VcG9CxfPtuGnfzw2mTdXVAxtoO_srUVLMvVYxJxyKeOQz6Nu5K-KQY1YHadCLP7kzzfgfhMDuYLbQd8Zg41fJ8GrjP8tZ93N4Z0tNcjFISbiECzPVp__jQEKfJ1Wx0aNsPaKFi8

Welcome back to Caged Warriors MMA, brought to you by Helsinki Xtreme Fightwear and Paddy O’Malleys Bar and Grill!

*Odds set by the writer and are unable to be bet….yet

UNDERCARD

WkQkZnG3c3X97WlrJ9zgJ2e8YUQUWGO7PcwhiGAy_INuNILVUH9IoEYHAi_SMfvrTS5AXpyeBy2gG5ibxGzR-AzIkP6UhYEcEVt3MpeaEFTL8HI3QmeNt2SMpd2r8XNhRlU2S2c     LUiMeaZ3pXFfeFNRdfmY1XWSrP2xSVi-PbTNcPghIr8OBM7cTER8yTAHLSBPB5PemQ5r7HiKFFFuCeQoQm4rODpgJsRagcmEsFiZfwc8fO8gF3dH1vYyEoof2mBpdUgpH-pgoGM

Craven Carver (-150) vs Taxo Nagazaki (+134) 

[170]

Our opening bout is between two fighters who made their professional debut at CW MMA: Aftermath and that’s where the similarities end. Carver is a young prospect coming off a hard-earned submission victory looking to add another arm to his record. His opponent, Nagazaki, is 7 years his senior coming off a blazing fast submission loss. The path to victory for Carver is clear, but Nagazaki has the size advantage and is trying to erase the memory of his last time out and could complicate things for Carver.

dgnwVS7s5z2xm9IP6msv9k6EFc_Bkv_GTD_8DuPG3jl-r68KNK_t3ncGyOz0N_KcdgfElWMQh4cxPQsKDeWlW57gtILEcrJGXyBnfwvIozFyp7OWC8UbxkV9f4HH2wEJRYrXrBk       C608yt38fhl1IB1XHGo0twRXR0YXdVSkM10_zgkL0D5INvhPCq3yf6AQqUJkLRcNplUXoKzMaSX0zv9qByr7vp4mHGubyPNOS5iFrhYa6Ny82mwcDIp-poDEHBZv64SOEbj84Vk

Pascal Papillon (-175) vs Conner Travers (+150) [145]

Canadian-born Papillon makes his promotional debut against Scotland native Travers. Papillon is a standout wrestler and will look to get the fight to the ground and control the action from there. Travers is also a grappler, but is 6 years younger and is coming off a TKO loss. 

ReoXOqWqXP1Q2u2p5kQzLYIsUknvbKB9vgAemxZWqowEs1UNgm8qI0qgkgI7z3jSRhh2cEJomGKxL4tD_CMQ1-pRraZD5HjK7AJ16MuDQKbF9IMzFCjL4DONI1yYuBr-ZNtu0iQ      jtjIPuloiGqiuPa-AGdYsHFPTY0fHmsqFlLOWxsduJo69I1u9MX3oIJIxmxvFM3Nb2GKZb7CFxE-FzF2M1KcDeVm5-CEJz7iJqU_DnPaQzkUzlHvmb-muhOtxGohlVOPeaDiaJo

Tony Doblas (-125) vs Hans Schultz (+110) 

[265]

This bout is a tale of two kickboxers. Both Doblas and Schultz have a pedigree in Muay Thai and while Doblas is the more proven of the two with his KO of the Night from CW MMA: Warriors collide, you can expect a pretty even match against a fighter like Schultz.

ipKbE6Onle0CztBX5cQRsdkl-zd531bO0q6MbGePsEfdyaowiwVFRYv_yKPLNcoqNdzieoyP5-z2dVSb9-RUmBhcjyAu2O24faC9kOjTzJ_gOzRwje5lgJbmCtmGGHwNx2w7IBk       1Xt9C6NQUqd-DpiVFHxSkNP9zIuSG72J_ftIHghDMhdbZsR1DdYxzmXC7aSglBaWQ29p5dULglNDmekvxTtWECJWBb2sl_5VZfl1klhMDZr6SnufCo55_pUTbZUd3ogHBojwg2k

Bowyer Atria (-110) vs Matteo Sanchez (-110)

[265]

Both Bowyer Atria and Matteo Sanchez are 2 well rounded fighters seeking their first professional win. Matteo has more experience as a striker so it would seem beneficial for him to keep the fight there and look for a knockout.

q_49Rdrag7pkl9csbj8ikVnd0T7dSAmY2CrwmZFUiTqAvoc2Q6EkW_qifEjXAm9W4mtWA3a-IbRElac86rdSD9AL6N0GVu3VlEjnEqdDQ9iGBD6tMbLHPZmnjjJ-bO537SA9P5g       FDzlJEZfdDdDCPL2xSD_0HfZHK62-9dp9KI0usJ5gJbOxMi9cOT6UoRFGC1XmJ1yQRct_zknISdEAX5H8j3hqN4RRLPFNt7Tln3sV8ctqHkI6lpFXbOyUgnP_Np5XM0csiENNos

Gorgi Boran (+105) vs Rodney Chartreuse (-120)

[205]

Argentine Gorgi Boran and American Rodney Chartreuse both make their professional debut against one another in a true test of preparation. Boran is a well rounded fighter looking to use whatever edge he can find to down Chartreuse. The American is a wrestling specialist and will be looking to get Boran on his back first and foremost. Surprisingly, Chartreuse is the more practiced boxer and it will be interesting to see how that fits into his game plan.

MAIN CARD

0dElV4Y_moHOOYHLdWrlOPItva_1FIP4GbqtRtsXl-M1lYcK9AxUwdIVujSQYhWgH5p09sS7fYF-c-ZW-WuInfDG0V8PmsITqS6gHVnaaiTpYc7NBGM7-VuneF1RZRLopwGL168    dPV_WT_K9PhLq7KT_kk9X3IHUG-B2cBzVXiRQOfvVMAwpKUCf7dygbnFu8s_MCOFppY6w-ZW-Ux56JdiJRCzsrp1DV6fDXGhIIkLlNcFvY9vbSnGvsVqPv38-OHTWEI6rCp0npU

Jack William (+110) vs Riku Nobunaga (-105) 

[205]

Jack William is an up and coming kickboxer who just notched his second TKO in a row at CW MMA: Warriors Collide. Despite allowing his striking to do the talking, William has clearly been working on his ground game and he’s going to need it against Riku Nobunaga. Nobunaga is a Japanese Jiu Jitsu ace with strong wrestling skills to back it up. He’ll prove to be a nightmare for William on the ground should he get the fight there early.

7jEJSvYL8BX6a1Tw9uKRgqJ6pgso0X9vrCcSNeB4OPVqQebHnQ01jUJMGxTUX6eF6X3OsXYAfhzkj5fQCnreVQ1ij1a_dRqSIEZrvdCALywrIdy8iLSg3H7DJmKLBhZBGQ6JPF0     nBFUVLje34tqCGhHSXOlAMjQVu37j8W72DeN_PY97kgpTGSvA8g1MyGp5HBgcuwWHRpXJAdcwoJ9ZUozENeUsmiuOrDVxrCgqz-VpQB4BsR0szhepSFmZy28ulmgTMTjizQdE9w

Allen Brown (+115) vs Takeo Arai (-130) 

[170]

Glasgow, Scotland native Allen Brown makes his professional debut against Takeo Arai hailing from Kyoto, Japan. Brown will give up the size advantage here so will look to use speed and good technique to be able to utilize his boxing prowess against Arai’s arsenal of Muay Thai kicks.

CaVixSXelokmXeyyDGVx1GGjMXEk4KzLOv0gngNWQieJ8vxNgNWr2WtplYOJkNesKiN960zUcQCYBeCDz98ngdTUaOCZvi6QxOI7DDJ1vNKNvMXnXnF7GeHAGj257qfLtnTX0IY     l8IkzxkSvGC_-zmB4N91YSGnPVGT7_7ZGbChjSn8JE4MInkPRiUHabOph12yIUg4B2f1ZNUEKKsbZU98P0L0YUsZozdBCk3qgl7ilDn3Ktl1O5T1TFY46_I97tY_YYk77iWeMbU

Tony Machinegun (-115) vs Zion Masvidal (-105) 

[170]

Battle of the wrestleboxers, however I’d be really surprised if there was anyone shooting takedowns. I imagine this one plays out inside of 2 minutes, center of the cage, slangin and bangin until someone drops. KO of the night coming up here, folks.

COMAIN

FeOKybA72CgIOO300jfyWs1ZkcjrPFqH0xOPxv9iHaSkGnXDKcO3ht4sDPwbkSfoBxNTONVonJzt7q0pVHkEYheCp0uFSVALBhbCl82qu8T_3YqkzRNUgYCt5WUIbgN8_bb3qHk      cZ5qCnb3vpVXajTWy5p0FPqYQKBH9MbPz6yrBpaJ5tDt5FgPYpfSDt6X899FJvaTQj_I2_uqHSa6SBEsE-GkPHQ3AZ02hp7y17glhL85zOUMwqKx6KVfNb7SN9NMJdVjJPKJGLY

Joe Biden (-145) vs Jack Brooks (+160)

[170]

In the Co-Main Event of the night, grappling specialist Joe Biden takes on boxer Jack Brooks. Joe is fresh off of avenging his only career loss by dismantling his opponent in the 1st round via armbar submission. His opponent, Brooks, is also coming off of a first round finish via TKO. The classic grappler vs striker match is going to play out between these experienced combatants. 

MAIN EVENT

JsWw7KLGL_h-y2fdbmVk5S_C3x7f3CMTNXmeVVqXf0SUQyKI7CZ-nYG1vHD-gx42s2E6pv21nhSJ8TrFRDkdIuMhDNbpa123YEOlWvZNB-7E2CgEXvis17MIqkiO0cnYBzrV1_k     qTL3u2H-jaYNuD3dOrpinUjzzRVw67e-fBN_1FLLBxxjO4xHN0Nmfs7STA4HEuhuiWEXhiofNvzrV69tAG0Iu4UP_xuUgs9QocvDjO-RlFwLXgilcdNt0wGBAkMDWXBA1HeCmjk

Tyrone Mack (-400) vs Sohrab Bahmanzade (+365) 

[185]

Tonight’s main event is something special. You have the P4P top ranked fighter in all of Caged Warriors here to slug it out in an extremely rare rematch. Mack won the clash between them 10 weeks ago in the very first round. The question for the rematch is if Sohrab can avoid a repeat performance and complete the biggest upset in CW history!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1603515444ezgif.com-gif-maker_74.gif

CAGED WARRIORS MMA PRESENTS: A CHAMPIONS PROFILE
WITH DANIEL CRAYTHORNE

Victor
"Mad Dog" Contreiras

UNDEFEATED CAGED WARRIORS FIGHTER

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Victor Contreiras

Current MMA Record: 5-0-0
5 (T)KOs | 0 Subs | 0 Decisions
Height: 199cm | Age: 19 | Weight: 250lbs
Home Town: Aracaju, Brazil | Fights Out Of: Sydney, Australia
Undefeated - has NEVER lost a pro MMA bout in his career
Undefeated in Caged Warriors since signing (2-0-0)
Next opponent: Kwawi Mumba | Walkout Music: None
Fight of the night: N/A | KO of the night: 2 ($2,000)  

Undefeated MMA Heavyweight Victor Contreiras has been unbeatable winning all five of his fights via KO. The heavyweight has proficient Boxing, wonderful Muay Thai, strong Wrestling skills and holds a White Belt in BJJ.

Fighting under legendary manager Igor Peixoto (178-85-3 - 2NCs), the fighter started out with a huge advantage. The manager holds a fantastic record which translates to an impressive 5-0 record for Victor.

No one has been able to stop Victor in Caged Warriors and his next fight is against talented Kwawi Mumba who is currently undefeated (2-0) having won via submission in his debut in CW against Doctor Slaughter.

Mad Dog currently fights out of Memento Mori gym which is a brand new gym.

PREVIOUS CAGED WARRIOR MATCHES

CW MMA Bloodshed | Kason Rose
Win - KO (Punch) - Round 2 - 01.16

CW MMA New Dawn | Terrance Gerin
Win - KO (Punch) - Round 1 - 01.25

1601272699ezgif.com-resize (43).jpg

VICTOR "MAD DOG" CONTREIRAS

GO CHECK OUT VICTOR CONTREIRAS' SPONSORS BELOW!

Brooklyn Apothecary [5284] & Ma Balls Is Hot Clothing [5571]

• Like 2

Update on the rankings situation

The first ever CW MMA rankings is going to be posted within the next couple days, so make sure to stay tuned for that...and btw, the graphics under which the rankings will be shown is SPOILER ALERT...amazing! (made by Butch Harris).

Also, the rankings will be updated every Monday-tuesday.

Also, i wanted to thank everyone for accepting the contract renewals of sorts on time, i really appreciate that,and it helped the org a lot.

Also,as i have already told you guys, the pre-fight press conference is coming back in town soon!

• Like 1

CW MMA: ECLIPSE (PREVIEW)

1608258217ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

And just like that,here we are,heading towards yet another fantastic event that we have in store for you at CW MMA...but before that,as always, the preview is never far away, is it? And therefore,without wasting any more time,let's get straight into it...

UNDERCARD BOUTS

Although these are not the most watched bouts of the evening,believe me,these are actually the ones which ends up providing more entertainment for the supporters,as all of these fighters in the undercard know that they have yet to prove themselves to the public,so they kind of end up fighting for their futures in the org in every fight they compete in,and hence,they go into every fight,with an hunger to win...which in turn provides us with great entertainment...hence,you might not wanna miss these bouts...

1) Drake "Johnson" DJ vs Mat Cauthon (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

Prediction: Drake DJ wins via submission (ROUND 2)

2) Tee "Lightning" Higgins vs Michael "Bull" Rogue (HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [265 LBS])

Prediction: Ted Higgins wins via TKO (ROUND 1)

3) Mark Antony vs Pinina Zhikova (LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

Prediction: Pinina Zhikova wins via Unanimous Decision (ROUND 3)

4) Ranger Aldridge vs Mario Thomas (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

Predictions: Ranger Aldridge wins via TKO (ROUND 1)

5) Commando Wrecker vs Psion "Assassin" Phyrrus (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

Prediction: Commando Wrecker wins via TKO (ROUND 2)

MAIN CARD

And with that,the undercard bouts comes to an end...but don't you worry,cause now, it's time for the big boys, for whom all the fans have paid big bucks,to come out and show you exactly what you all came to see...so buckle up,cause here's the rundown on the preview for those fights...

6) Mark Hunt vs Javon "The Beast" Reese (HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [265 LBS])

Now starting off our main card is a bout between,two of the newcomers at CW MMA in Mark and Javon. Now Mark is a 25 year old striker/grappler/wrestler...i honestly have no clue what he is tbh,cause his debut match (which was at QFC level)didn't really last long enough for us to figure out what he is,as he got KO'ed flat on the mat in the very round,which basically confirmed that he doesn't really have the best of chins...anyways,beside that,at 25, he isn't really the youngest spring chicken around anymore,and hence,he will have to pull out all the stops to win against a younger yet much superior opponent,in the hope of salvaging is career in the sport,and finally proving to the fans that he can indeed compete at this level of competition.

Now his opponent Javon tho,has had a very different start to his career altogether. He made his professional debut in a QFC fight too,but the only difference between him and Mark was that he actually won his fight and that too in a very-very comfortable manner,with a vicious first round KO over his opponent...Javon is also a striker,but an even better Muay Thai artist, who posesses a really dangerous Knee strike,that can put anyone to sleep...and therefore,with a mind full of confidence through his previous win,he will definitely go all out attack to win this fight too,so that he can prove to the hierachy,that the hype behind him is not a false alarm.

Prediction: Javon Reese wins via KO (ROUND 1)

7) Rikshaar "The Punjabi Devil" Das vs Tito "Banderaz" The Snake (FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT [145 LBS])

Next up,is one of the most exciting and much anticipated bouts of the evening if i am honest,as in Das and Snake,who may i remind you,have had winning starts to their respective careers,we have got probably the two most exciting 25 year old's in the whole of 365K Featherweight range and here's why...

Das is a Muay Thai striker with a good ground game,who had put in a stunning performance on his debut at CW MMA...which btw,won him the fight of the night award too...he is a well balanced guy,who has the ability to actually control a bout in the ground as well as on the feet, which in itself if very impressive...and therefore,in his second ever professional fight, he will definitely be pumped up for this bout,and will hopefully go all guns blazing from the get go,so that he can continue his winning streak and put his name right towards the top when it comes to a conversation about title contenders.

His opponent tonight (Tito) is a boxer who definitely has one of the most dangerous hands in the whole of the Featherweight division,as on his debut as professional fighter,which btw was a QFC fight,he knocked his opponent out cold with a quite spectacular superman punch,which definitely caught the eye of a lot of organizations,and there was hella lot of hype surrounding him too...and therefore on his CW MMA debut,he will definitely be fired up for a win,which will propel him up the standings and closer to his dream title shot.

Predicition: Tito The Snake wins via KO (ROUND 2) 

?"Ungart" eL Isog vs Leevi "Stones" Saros (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

Tbh,not much needs to be said about this bout,as this is one of the biggest grudge matches in the short history of CW MMA...and that too by a long shot. Now let's jump to the past a bit now...so this story started off just before the first meeting of these two (Isog and Saros) which was set to take place in [CW MMA: A New Dawn]...there was public war of words between both these gentlemen involved,which wasn't really a surprise as that is pretty normal...but after the fight,which ended up being a draw (Both the fighters argued that they won the fight), the war of words just didn't stop,and it kept getting worse...so here we are, nearly a month later (and after both these guys have won their first fights respectively having destroyed their opponents for good matter), set to watch a part 2 of a very famous rivalry between two wholehearted individuals who wants nothing but wins...and therefore,this bout is definitely not one which you would wanna miss.

Now in terms of the skillsets of both the fighters,well,they couldn't be any closely matched,as both of em are equally matched boxers who would love to stand and brawl, but just like last time,Saros might just use his superior ground game to his advantage and dominate on the ground.   

Prediction: Leevi Saros wins via Unanimous Decision (ROUND 3)   

CO-MAIN EVENT

9) Brock "Johnson" Bareknuckle vs Cj Lee (FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT [145 LBS])

The co-headliner of the evening takes us to a bout between,a disappointed individual in Bareknuckle,who having fought his first ever bout in CW MMA,lost his first fight (which ended up being the Fight of the Night) in a very not-so-close decision,which has for sure dented his spirits...and then on the other end,we have Cj Lee...one of the most dangerous Featherweight's out there in the whole 365k id range,who having fought all his life at Gamma Contenders,has never ever lost a single fight,and has a perfect 3-0 professional record...and is now set to take CW MMA by storm too (he hopes for that at least)...

Looking at the skillsets of both the fighters,it is very clear that they are pretty well matched up in the ground game (although Brock couldn't finish his last opponent on the ground and CJ did) but when it comes to wrestling and striking,victory should be a walk in the park for CJ,as he is much the superior of the two in there...and hence, i expect a domination of the fight from CJ...but the only thing which might be a downfall in CJ's title charge,is his rustiness,as he hasn't been fighting for a rather long time...but if he gets his mojo back early in the fight, then this could be a one-way show.

Prediction': CJ Lee wins via Submission (ROUND 2)

MAIN EVENT 

10) Alistair "The Demolition man" Ubereem vs Vladimir "The Meat Kcastle" Kchzzvkofsky (HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [265LBS]

The main event of the evening takes us to a bout between two individuals,who in all honesty,are anything but similar.Now Vladimir is 26 and much the older fighter going into this bout...he is a wrestler who has some decent boxing to...which btw is good enough to knock a guy out cold,as we could see from his debut fight,which ended up in a KO win for our guy here...apart from that,his wrestling is rather impressive,and actually,his wrestling is much superior than his opponent going into this fight,and hence,if he is to win, then he has to hope and pray that he gets close enough to his opponent (who is a fantastic striker) to turn this bout into a wrestling match,so that he can have the upper hand all the time,but as always,only time will tell what will happen.

Now his opponent,who i mentioned as the great striker,is a much younger,yet a much superior skilled fighter among the two going into this bout...he had a very successful start to his CW MMA career too,as he demolished his first opponent mercilessly,to a point where the doctors had to step in and stop the fight due to a massive cut he opened up on his opponent...now this guy is a very-very dangerous man...and believe me,in a standup fight,you wouldn't wanna be anywhere close to his hands,cause that will cause you a lot of pain..and therefore going into this fight,he will definitely look to use his much much superior striking skills, to hopefully get yet another win to keep his winning streak going,but more importantly,he will look to win this bout,so that he get's one step closer to that elusive title shot that he has dreamt about all his life.

Prediction: Alistair Ubereem wins via TKO (ROUND 1)

SO WITH THAT,ANOTHER PREVIEW COMES TO AN END, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED AND ENJOYED THE PREVIEW AND UP UNTIL NEXT TIME,TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY 

• Like 1

35w24.jpg

Looks like the "Finnish Philosopher" Leevi "Stones" Saros flattened out the cocky Indonesian eL IsoG in fiery rematch today. Match showcased everything needed to be said and done about Saros's skills and commitment. All was displayed in the octagon today. 

The Finn wanted to leave one of his trademark philosophical one-liners to eL IsoG after the fight:

"May the peace rise from the ashes of war"
- Leevi Saros 2020

PS. "Stones Diary part 3" coming out in coming days, where he shares more his thoughts about the rematch. Here is Part 1 and here Part 2.

• Upvote 1

Leevi "Stones" Saros, "The Finnish philosopher"

35w24.jpg

Stones Diary, part 3: War is over

Las Vegas, USA
21th December 2020

= Bloodstones =

jilZoEa.jpg

VDENxfm.jpg

vypGeBa.jpg

The hell-fueled rematch between me and the Philippinian eL "Ungart" IsoG is over. Result is as seen.

After super heated post-debut and pre-rematch verbal bolstering how my opponent is literally going to "penetrate me" (I softened the actual word for the decency of this diary) or at least push me to the very limit...eL IsoG provided rather muted performance. I expected the persistant Philippinian hothead fume into absolute steam-monster in every position, making all the engagements hard and heavy, yet he fought relatively conservatively and preferred mostly pure standup boxing. Nothing wrong with it stylistically, but I didn't expect the lack of overall aggression and commitment after all that talk...

Not going to dismantle the fight nor my opponent further, but above had to be layed it out. My gameplan was pretty much as it shows from statistics. Went by the book. 

I do truly hope we both take bow from this experience, El IsoG, as we both are still young fighters. So much to learn from everything and so much MMA greatness ahead to get humbled by. I also sincerely hope the "bad blood" between us is not lasting kind. As I'm totally ok with you after rematch. You are a great boxer, you have wicked personality (touch too wild for my taste ^^) and I think you go places once you get your fighting focus 100% back on track. Godspeed for future, "Cebu City Boss"!

"Greatest gift one can have is to see greatness in others"
                                                                         - Leevi Saros 2020

= Christmas and Finland=

As most western countries, so do Finland enjoy the magical time of Christmas in December. Well, "magical" until we grow out believing that Santa is real...to actually know real Santa lives in Finland! Yes, whatever foolish North Pole -stories you have been fed as kid by your less educated parents, the real deal gift giver big daddy lives in Finland...to be precise: far north Finland in Korvatunturi, in his hometown Rovaniemi in Lapland.  He has his own "Santa Claus Village" and is pretty busy bearded bee with all the internationally visiting tourist families, even at these damned covid-19 pandemic times. 

SkiVM4S.jpg

We also have plenty of funky Christmas habits and customs. For one, we have a "Declaration of Christmas peace" which will be annually announced in Turku at Christmas eve 24th of December at the time of 12 AM precisely. It's ancient declaration predating several centuries back. Declaration basically states that "Christmas time have begun, behave and enjoy it peacefully...or else". Yes, it literally has a straight threat to penalize any troublemakers with the highest degree of circumstansive evidence. No messing about Christmas peace in Finland, eh?

Another funky Christmas habit we Finns have, is our everlasting fondness to put rock and metal music in everything...also in in traditional Christmas songs. No kidding, we even have annual "Heavy Christmas" (Raskasta Joulua) concert tour, where known Finnish rock and metal artists perform rock/metal arrangements of traditional Finnish and International Christmas songs. 

Example: Take a listen to this rockified version of classic "Little Drummer Boy" song from last year's "Heavy Christmas" concert in Helsinki Arena. Ethereal yet majestic. And those drums! And that guitar solo!

Yeah, we Finns know how to rock...even the vintage Christmas songs. ^^

= Last hurrah for the year 2020=

Year 2020 have been quite a wild ride. I want to thank for my fellow fighters, opponents and my team to make this journey as adventurous as it has been. Last but definitely least I want to thank my trusted fight organization Caged Warriors for putting faith in us young guns. Hopefully we have delivered this year. I sure keep grinding next year at least as hard as this one. May the winds be prosperous for all of us!

"Learn from the past to make the best present for the future"
- Leevi Saros 2020

Stones Diary, may continue in 2021 too...future is unknown.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-68.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CW MMA: ECLIPSE (RESULTS)

1608258217ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

EVENT RATING: 69.16

ATTENDANCE: 679

UNDERCARD BOUTS

1) Drake "Johnson" DJ vs Mat Cauthon (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

Result: Drake DJ humiliates Mat Cauthon with a solid triangle hold, just 52 Seconds into ROUND 1.         

2) Tee "Lightning" Higgins vs Michael "Bull" Rogue (HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [265 LBS])

Result: Tee Higgins continues his 4 fight,which has now become a 5 fight winning streak with another merciless display of GNP,which eventually forced his opponent Michael Rogue to tap out (3 MINS 31 SEC) into ROUND 1.

3) Pinina Zhikova vs Mark Antony (LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

Result: Pinina Zhikova continues his great start to life at CW MMA by winning against Mark Antony (Submission via Kimura) in what could possibly be the quickest submission in the history of CW MMA so far,as the fight was all over,just a mere 18 Seconds into ROUND 1.

4) Ranger Alderidge vs Mario Thomas (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

Result: Ranger Alderidge simply outclassed his opponent,and put on a striking clinic,to comfortably win his bout against Mario Thomas via unanimous decision,thus becoming the first fight in the event to go to the judges decision,which in the end was just a formality.

5) Psion "Assassin" Phyrrus vs Commando Wrecker (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

Result: In what was the (Fight of the Night) Both Commando Wrecker and Psion Phyrrus put in a performance to be proud of,as we saw one of the great Middleweight back and forth bouts i have seen in recent times,where both the competitors smashed the living hell out of each other,and  rocked each other on several occasions...but in the end,there's only 1 winner,and therefore,Psion Phyrrus eventually won this bout 29-28 on all three judges scorecards...thus making a statement on his debut,that he might be inexperienced,but he is class!

MAIN CARD

6) Javon "The Beast" Reese vs Mark Hunt (HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [265 LBS])

Result: Well, a walk in the park for Javon Reese ended with him knocking the living hell out of Mark Hunt,through that vicious overhand strike that we all love,thus ending the bout just 41 Seconds into ROUND 1.

7) Rikshaar "The Punjabi Devil" Das vs Tito "Banderaz" The Snake (FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT [145 LBS])

Result: In argueably the most boring bout of the evening,Rikshaar Das showed us a kickboxing clinic,as he kicked the shit out of "The Snake", which BTW, is just about the right thing to do anyways,thus dominating the fight,and winning it via unanimous decision with all the judges scoring the bout 30-27 in favour of Das.

? Leevi "Stones" Saros vs "Ungart" eL Isog (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

Result: In the much anticipated grudge match,Leevi Saros put on an Muay Thai striking clinic,as he simply outclassed Isog throughout the bout,thus eventually winning it via a deserved stoppage,as eL Isog just couldn't take any more of the barrage of stikes coming towards him continuously,thus the ref called a stop to the bout at (2 MINS 56 SEC) of ROUND 3.

CO-MAIN EVENT

9) Cj Lee vs Brock "Johnson" Bareknuckle (FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT [145 LBS])

Result: In a fight which pretty much went as expected,Cj Lee completely annihalated Brock Bareknuckle, and simply had too much for him in a grappling masterclass from the now 4-0 Lee,a record which has definitely brought him closer to his first ever titile shot of his professional career.Btw,the fight ended with a Submission via (Rear Naked Choke) in [1 MIN 22 SEC] of the very (First ROUND)

MAIN EVENT

10)Alistair "The Demolition Man" Ubereem vs Vladimir "The Meat Kcastle" Kchzzvkofsky (HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [265 LBS])

Result: In the main event of the evening,Ubereem simply came out all guns blazing from the get go,and Vladimir never really got off the block and never really got going at all,hence Ubereem,bossed the fight,and ended it with a trademark uppercut,which forced the referee to call the bout at 1 MIN 58 SEC of ROUND 1,to declare the winner by TKO, Alaistair Ubereem! Thus continuing his brilliant start to life as a Mixed Martial Artist.

SORRY GUYS, I HAD NO TIME TO MAKE A REVIEW DUE TO WORK IN RL,BUT  THIS IS A LITTLE SOMETHING TO KEEP Y'ALL GOING FOR THE TIME BEING...HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT,AND THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EVENT IS COMING SOON,SO STAY TUNED!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

MAJOR UPDATE 

So guys, i have some news for y'all,which is that due to a insanely high workload level in my professional life, i am unfortunately gonna have to part ways with CW MMA...now i have had some plans for the future,but sometimes Real life just get's in the way,and you can do nothing about that,so i had to make sure to give this company over to a very bright new manager with eqaully bright ideas and some fantastic, experienced brains around him,who will surely not let any of you folks down...therefore, i handed this company over to Mr Alexei Smirnov,who will become the new owner of CW MMA with immediate effect,but unfortunately another thing which is set to take place,is that CW MMA will no longer have the backing of Synchronicity anymore as it looks to take a fresh step in it's journey to greatness.

Now i was supposed to send this message out in a mass mail,but as usual i forgot to do it as i am a dumbass,but anyways we move on.

Lastly, i want to thank each and every manager who has had a fighter here at CW MMA,and the love that all of you have given this org up until now,and i will always be grateful for that,and i hope that y'all will show the same amount of love even after i go...i'll come by from time to time,but until then,take care and have a wonderful day!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, robin10 said:

MAJOR UPDATE 

So guys, i have some news for y'all,which is that due to a insanely high workload level in my professional life, i am unfortunately gonna have to part ways with CW MMA...now i have had some plans for the future,but sometimes Real life just get's in the way,and you can do nothing about that,so i had to make sure to give this company over to a very bright new manager with eqaully bright ideas and some fantastic, experienced brains around him,who will surely not let any of you folks down...therefore, i handed this company over to Mr Alexei Smirnov,who will become the new owner of CW MMA with immediate effect,but unfortunately another thing which is set to take place,is that CW MMA will no longer have the backing of Synchronicity anymore as it looks to take a fresh step in it's journey to greatness.

Now i was supposed to send this message out in a mass mail,but as usual i forgot to do it as i am a dumbass,but anyways we move on.

Lastly, i want to thank each and every manager who has had a fighter here at CW MMA,and the love that all of you have given this org up until now,and i will always be grateful for that,and i hope that y'all will show the same amount of love even after i go...i'll come by from time to time,but until then,take care and have a wonderful day!

Good luck, creation tournament still on?

I assume it is but might be worth confirming.

Alexei will do great.  He's newer to the game but intelligent and has a strong desire to learn.  Myself and Benjamin Halle will be there to assist him every step of the way.  From my earlier discussion with him, he has agreed to keep the tournament going and not to shake anything up.  He may chance the logo to remove SYN, but haven't spoken much beyond that.

I just know that the purpose of this move was to keep the org running under good leadership, and it gives Alexei the chance to learn the ropes of running an org with an established, yet new roster.

• Upvote 2