Grumpy bitch/bastard

Bravo

What ever you say my mate :D

not about what i say....its well understood concept around the world.....Im sure even YOU could understand it....if I cared enuff to try to explain it to yah. But thastas ur parents job....maybe b4 u leave their home they will get around to such things....

But then again...its NOT something Liberals seem to understand.....and since I dont know ur parents....its a question wiether u will get this basic concept taught or not.

Its pretty simple and Im sure u have heard of it...it goes like this....

"There are 2 sides of every story"

research it if u must....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stated "I believe the Peterhof is the last remaining 310k org in the game"

ACTUALLY i think there may be several 310k orgs but a couple are KT i think. The other 310k MMA org that is a GOOD org is

The Global Coliseum which even tho is my competition I am here to say is a GOOD org and thats where my "310k can crushers" are currently doing quite well. I dont even have any fighter in Perterhof anymore....the only reason they was there to start with is because a new org needs bodies in it....soon as the org got filled with bodies I pulled my fighters out. So the claim I was making can fights for my fighters....is a total LIE.

TGC was 315K until recently I believe, yeah I noticed they moved to 310K and that is the best for the game. Between Peterhof and TGC both solid orgs the mid noob guys are safe I believe until they can max out their skills to battle the big boys. Ikki tried to save 310K Kings FC but it was an uphill battle, I respect him for that though.

The forums have changed a lot in recent months, we have gotten rid of some of the elitist crap and a new wave of new and returning managers (this might include The Wolf) have flooded to the game this year. The game is getting better and 330K is already busy with 6 orgs and still growing.

The Island is healthy unlike last year where us two and Scotty had to save the season.

You will always have those well known managers that cherry pick their fights and only care about Hype but overall the game is at a much better place than when we were a year ago. You didn't just teach me sliders but also integrity/fairness and as much as possible I try to teach this to new managers. Or I beat the living crap outta them and they learn. Anyways, long story short I hope you:

a4oehexcqaasj8y.jpg

anyway....i would love to hang out with all my liberal fans here....but the case has been stated and u know me well enuff i say what has to be said and then i leave so all u liberals can cry and talk shit and rub each others stomachs...make sure u rub the latest crybaby stomach real good ok? cause he not only shit in his Perterhof bed but he also exposed himself as a LIAR and probably is feeling extremely distraught....

this is the GRUMP....over nad OUT!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not trying to have an argument with either of you because lets face it we know where one another stand as far as our opinions on one another but I have to ask do you suck his dick for the taste or are you just that pathetic?

Oh SHIT !!!!!

I swear when Grumps enters a thread I get Goosebumps, like remember being a little kid and the lights would go off and Paul Bearer would call on the Undertaker?

Or when the Thundercats song would start and all the kids would go wild?

Well if you don't then I feel sorry for yall.

:)

• Upvote 3

Not trying to have an argument with either of you because lets face it we know where one another stand as far as our opinions on one another but I have to ask do you suck his dick for the taste or are you just that pathetic?

You are just forever butthurt because I chopped the head of Kryptonoobs and you all fell apart. That's what you get for having troll Jarmas as a leader lol.

Your cousin Trecki also got smashed but he had it coming after he stole 500K from Island FC.

That's the beauty of this game, if someone wrongs you I don't have to wait for some cosmic karma to getcha, I simply reroll a toon or pick up a good FA and go hunting .... for Karma is me.

Peace :)

well i wasnt planning to return to this liar thread...but spotted this in a mail conversation and thought it proved a point...and FACTS speak so much better than liars accusations....

Belts STRIPPED 2018-02-09 02:14:45
First let me say I dont like to have my own fighters in an org I am operating....in fact I have often seen org owners do thing unethical and even if u VERY careful to be ethical....there always some asshole gonna say something and point fingers....so its a general rule of mine to keep my fighters out of any org I am operating in. PERIOD.
However....the original Bears org and the replacement org named Peterhof were both new and needed bodies in the roster so i threw my fighters in there....ALSO because there was a shortage of 310k orgs in game worth joining....But as soon as the org got enuff bodies I cut some of my fighters and the only ones I kept was because they had earned a belt and its a BAD thing for an org to strip a belt...causes a hype loss which also impacts the event income.
ISSUE in case is regarding 2 of my fighters who kept winning and nobody wanted to fight them...so I took them out of the org. This has created several smaller problems....one being the org NEEDS title fights in order for an event to be successful. So all things considered...after much thought and getting advice from several people....I have STRIPPED them of the belts and now we will be looking to see who gonna be wearing them belts....
HAPPILY....the org has struggled back and is operating at ALMOST normal again....and events are making a little money so hopefully the hype hit wont impact to much....

Mail from: The Peterhof Fight Club - 310k

• Upvote 1

How on earth do you think your PFC fighters earned titles you sociopath, both were given instant title shots on joining the org and one of them was 1-1 and lost his last fight. explain your fairness policy there ??

You only stripped them because people were calling you out on your bullshit

Also in this thread you proclaimed you would never hold fighters hostage but thats another lie, you asked me for my fighters IDs so you could release them but then blocked me like a complete pussy.......no wonder you got your ass handed to you in vietnam (i guess you were too busy with the local 6 year olds)

• Upvote 4

I hate that the initials to his org are the same as mine and Randalls

How on earth do you think your PFC fighters earned titles you sociopath, both were given instant title shots on joining the org and one of them was 1-1 and lost his last fight. explain your fairness policy there ??

Also in this thread you proclaimed you would never hold fighters hostage but thats another lie, you asked me for my fighters IDs so you could release them but then blocked me like a complete pussy.......no wonder you got your ass handed to you in vietnam (i guess you were too busy with the local 6 year olds)

Can someone tell this sook to release my fighters from the org he co-manages because he's put me on ignore and the actual owner is inactive.

Reason for wanting out: he offered my guy who is at the top of the division a fight against someone on the very bottom who has never had a mma fight so has no hype. All risk no reward and then abuses me about how he thinks its a fair fight..

Its the same org he had his projects in to do some can crushing..

He's doing the same thing to me I finally decided to accept a fight and then only have one left. I got tired of waiting and finally realized that he has no intention of releasing my fighter no matter what I do.

He's doing the same thing to me I finally decided to accept a fight and then only have one left. I got tired of waiting and finally realized that he has no intention of releasing my fighter no matter what I do.

You got a very fair fight with your 318k guy (with no good hiddens) against another 318k guy in a 310k org. At another org you could have easily been thrown to the closer to 310K wolves. I'm not disputing that Grumpy sometimes goes Grumpy but you guys are making his point of fair fights in an ID that unfortunately is very hard to get equal level fights in.

• Upvote 1

So who's the liar?

You got a very fair fight with your 318k guy (with no good hiddens) against another 318k guy in a 310k org. At another org you could have easily been thrown to the closer to 310K wolves. I'm not disputing that Grumpy sometimes goes Grumpy but you guys are making his point of fair fights in an ID that unfortunately is very hard to get equal level fights in.

We all know you and grumpy are butt buddies but stop defending your boyfriend.

My guy has no good hiddens? Maybe not but all four of his fights have come by way of stoppage with 3 being knockouts. Very fair fight? Yeah, not really. I got another can to crush with a shit p4p rating and 0 fights Vs my 4 - 0 record and a 7000 p4p rating difference..

Everything grumpy says is bullshit.

He said he'd never hold a fighter hostage yet here we are.

He said he only had his fighters in to fill cards which is also a lie and everyone or should I say almost everyone knows it.

My guy and everyone else in that org would be much better off in Cage Colosseum. The true premier 310k-320k organization.

We all know you and grumpy are butt buddies but stop defending your boyfriend.

My guy has no good hiddens? Maybe not but all four of his fights have come by way of stoppage with 3 being knockouts. Very fair fight? Yeah, not really. I got another can to crush with a shit p4p rating and 0 fights Vs my 4 - 0 record and a 7000 p4p rating difference..

Everything grumpy says is bullshit.

He said he'd never hold a fighter hostage yet here we are.

He said he only had his fighters in to fill cards which is also a lie and everyone or should I say almost everyone knows it.

My guy and everyone else in that org would be much better off in Cage Colosseum. The true premier 310k-320k organization.

Agree 100%

Giving himself title fights right off the bat is shady as fuck.. Yet other people can't even get a decent hyped fight, he just expects us to take any fight offered which isn't how the game is meant to be, hence why we can accept or decline fights offered..

Can't really see how I went wrong, I wasn't trying to avoid a loss or cherry pick, I just wanted someone close to his hype so the fight would be worth taking, like anyone else in this game would?

• Upvote 1

And yes I didn't know you have some weird fantasy way of running your org, my bad. We could of settled this easily but you chose to get up on your high horse thinking that you're some sort of internet gangster instead. I wasn't aggressive to you in anyway up until you sent me offensive inboxes and blocked me. I came to the forum because I had no way to contact you and now look, everybody is calling your bullshit.

Send me proper fight offers and I'll stfu.

Or release my guys and I'll block you and we will be done.