5th Round

Now Located in New YorK

**Feb 11, 2013**

Looking for Fight Team Assistant. Salary $5k per week to manage 5th Round Sponsorships. Message me in game to apply.

Information on Fight Team found in signature, check it out if interested in details.

5th Round has gone beyond the MMATycoon world! That's right, grab your favorite 5th Round gear including the popular Enjoy Your Choke series here!

==

Keep an eye out for random $50k Sponsor programs. Announcements will be send to the 5th Round mailing list prior to being posted on the forums and in a news release in game.

Everyday special and Message Board Sponsor Program: If I see your fighter wearing 5th Round while browsing profiles...I will send him $1000

Occasionally I will browse fighter profiles for random reasons...if I see that your fighter is wearing an article of 5th Round clothing, I will send him $1000!

Also - $1000/10day sponsorships - just send me the ID of the fighter, this is a forum exclusive offer, please include "5thRoundMB" in your message (That is 1 week of your Elite gym fees covered!). No freebies will be included, just a heads up.

If you do not follow the requirements, you will receive a normal sponsorship. The $1000/10day will be valid only if the directions are follow. Thanks for your understanding.

==

Always be sure to check the last few pages of this thread for more exclusive specials that will not be added to page one. Note the date of the posts, if they are fairly current, you can assume the special is active. I will also try to keep my signature updated with any Current Special offers.

==

Currently NOT accepting orders for custom clothing, though I may consider re-opening for "signature" items in the future as time allows.

**Archives**

-Reserved-

==

Check out 5th Round. Feel free to PM me in game for more info!

Pleased to announce the launch of 5th Round, a new clothing company in Las Vegas. 5th Round recently launched with 6 unique shirt designs and will be closely followed by fight shorts and other gear. I will be getting ready to get the ball rolling on a promotional fighter sponsorship program, details to come...watch this thread for the announcements.

Also, I will be introducing some special buyer incentives for those that visit the shop and purchase at least 1 item, again details to come, you shouldn't be disappointed with what I have planned.

Here is a preview of 5th Round's new releases. All shirts are currently $19 each. There will be future limited run releases, only a small quantity will be ordered, at slightly higher cost. Keep an eye out here for more details.

Check out 5th Round here. Feel free to PM me in game for more info!

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qi3429.jpg

i'm lovin' those designs.

Thanks! Things went a lot faster than I expected. A resupply of "Kung Fu, Guardian and Choke Classic" are on order! There is currently 1 "Kung Fu" available.

Please check the thread for important news as they happen. I just announced my first promotion and sponsorship program!

Remember for every purchase you make through November, provide me with a proof of purchase(s) and you Manager name and ID and you will be entered into a special drawing. 1 purchase = 1 entry!

great tees, love the kung fu one

Thanks, it is currently on reorder. Shorts are in development and should make it to the shelves very soon. As always, just keep checking in for when new things drop.

Announcement, coordinating shorts have been released for each of the 6 initial designs. Some of the shirts did sell out fast and are on reorder!

I'm assuming you took out a 50k loan or somethin' close to it so the best thing I can suggest is when you stock up, stock up with like 200-300, granted you won't have to restock as much but I'm pretty sure you save money.

But I'm likin the designs man keep it up.

Took out enough to get me a stable supply when I want it and support my first round of sponsorships, while having plenty left over to throw bigger sponsorships out there for high profiled fighters :smile_anim:

Thank you all for the continued support. Please check the first post for details on our $5 off sale. All items, except for Basics and Org clothing have been marked down by $5 to help clear some inventory and make way for newer items. We plan to keep some of the current designs as regularly stocked items. If there are more you would like to see stay as a regular item, let me know and I will do that for you!