Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

Can you guys just update the first camp rosters/rankings/values etc in the first posts? It's going to be very difficult to keep up with the the thread if I have to scroll by updated rosters in the thread every other post. Already way too much clutter here to keep up with whats going on with any accuracy.

• Upvote 1

Can you guys just update the first camp rosters/rankings/values etc in the first posts? It's going to be very difficult to keep up with the the thread if I have to scroll by updated rosters in the thread every other post. Already way too much clutter here to keep up with whats going on with any accuracy.

Sorry guys - Yeah weve just got some initial teething problems but on a weekly basis the first post will be updated - otherwise ill miss things and this avoids a duplicated effort

Latest rankings (as of last week) should be on first posts

Also - Ive been on an away job this week so no access to laptop, will update rankings soon

• Upvote 1

No theres a html code between each camp

can u update the teams on the first page mate? I mean there's no point in updating the post with camp posters every week right ?

or if you really want it .. i will do it :) I mean u can just edit the teams right?

Sorry guys - Yeah weve just got some initial teething problems but on a weekly basis the first post will be updated - otherwise ill miss things and this avoids a duplicated effort

Latest rankings (as of last week) should be on first posts

Also - Ive been on an away job this week so no access to laptop, will update rankings soon

yup guys ... will keep the updates coming regularly ...

can u update the teams on the first page mate? I mean there's no point in updating the post with camp posters every week right ?

or if you really want it .. i will do it :) I mean u can just edit the teams right?

yup guys ... will keep the updates coming regularly ...

The banners will be in a fixed location - all you gotta do is highlight the whole post, copy & paste and work from there - then its a very quick job each time

The first time its a bit of a hassle but once youve got a full post with the banners in then you just gotta change the camp values, any additions and disposals.

The banners will be in a fixed location - all you gotta do is highlight the whole post, copy & paste and work from there - then its a very quick job each time

The first time its a bit of a hassle but once youve got a full post with the banners in then you just gotta change the camp values, any additions and disposals.

oki

do the roster update using this for this time mate

next week I will go with the banners as well

That sucks that Adensaya got a bonus for looking rather sloppy against a can. Volkanavski dominated a legit prospect and Tuivasa was way more impressive in his performance against Asker, who has actual wins in the UFC.

• Upvote 1

I'll pick up Daichi Abe (unranked).

done ...

seems like u picked him up before the event ?

Aight give me T-Furg with that Champ cash

and done ... Annnd the camp value goes sky-rocketing ... ! :) nice

That sucks that Adensaya got a bonus for looking rather sloppy against a can. Volkanavski dominated a legit prospect and Tuivasa was way more impressive in his performance against Asker, who has actual wins in the UFC.

that's how things work now mate .... when UFC likes a fighter ( good mic skills, arrogant and cocky, has an accent so swearing sounds cool etc.) ..bonuses and opponents that matches their styles rain nowadays