Need some advice for 18yrold project

Pduts30

Why cant I quote???!!!!

No matter. I agree that its not necessary to start cardio at max because you never know what your going to get and unless your a grappler, you don't need that much at creation. You fight your guy, find out if hes worth investing into, and move on.

But onto more important matters. Theres this weird sounding bug that keeps fluttering around and needs to be swatted. Its obvious this thing is unaware of my future greatness. Good thing I have a couple of average FA's. I am in the mood to mess up a so called "veteran". You know what cracks me up??? Of course you don't. These guys cant win a real trophy so they come up with some custom trophy to make them feel better. Ive dealt with your kind before. Dynasty K1 is an org in japan that would love some new recruits. I'm waiting....

That's not how I create my guys but I am advising new users (IE the OP) on the best way to build their own projects on a starting account. As Duphus has said: cheap gyms are great for training the strength and cardio up on fighters. When you have no money you train in cheap gyms and get jacked up until your beef can bring home the bacon.

I appreciate your points, but i feel as if your suggesting making projects without any money, and i think thats a bit counter productive. You can create as many physical monsters as you want, but i dont think an army of body builders are going to win many fights. The biggest issue i took is that your misrepresenting how long it would actually take to create a competitive project from scratch. I think hes better off making 25 yo's until he gets some strong FA's that make him some real money, and then work on a project.

P.S. Hey Bwang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AREppyQf5uw

Still the question is on how to create 18 YO projects. Everyone starting out should know that 25 year olds is the way to go until you have the money through org fighting or building money with a tycoon job or company to support an 18 year old that can train for a llong time without fighting.

The OP asked for advice on 18 YO creation and training, we supplied our opinions. Physicals are way more important right now and a physicals cap is going to limit things in the game in terms of finishes I feel.