• Puno (Strangulation)
    • Puno (Dec)
    • Kimbo (KO)
    • Kimbo (Fight-Fixing)
    • Kimbo (Dec)
    • DRAW

Kimbo at it again, lol! =p

---

Slice moves in close and cracks Puno with a massive right hand! Puno, frozen momentarily in time, tumbles to the canvas, already out cold! A brutal knockout by Slice!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:57 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kimbo Slice!

Puno most overrated number 1 EVER

• Upvote 1

Puno was created at 16. He's 34. 18 year in game career and was such a slow learner he started declining before reaching his skill cap. We'll blame his father's primitive training regime of swinging hammers, throwing rocks, and wrestling crocodiles.

He had a historic run and prime Puno w/ capped stats defeats anybody. Decline and stat decay were his downfall and it was bound to catch up to him. He was similar to a HW version of Robbie Lawler. Eventually the chin caved. The fact he dominated for so long after stat decay is a testament to his greatness.

Unlike a lot of you pussies I didn't try to coast off into the sunset with the #1 ranking. He went out like all true warrior GOATs do; Ali, Liddell, Fedor, Puno Sr, etc.

I was saying that all though the voting, he was the first ever fighter who won the award with less than 10 MMA fights in the whole year.

Puno is a warrior and he went out on his shield. Your hero went out like this:

Womba lands a big elbow - Tonal is in trouble! More strikes from the mount and Tonal is forced to tap out!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:39 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Strikes). Smokudju Womba!

Tap, tap, tappin to strikes. He waved goodbye to his career as Kelly rubbed her kooter all over his legacy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So you want to take credit for not retiring him as number one and that you actually kept fighting while he was declining, but use the same reason as an excuse for his last two losses...?! Funny guy!

I only type facts.

Puno started declining before he reached #1 p4p. Puno accomplished more on the back end of his career than most fighters in the HOF accomplished in their entire careers.

#GOAT

and most of yall never had the #1 ranked fighter no matter how many times you can crushed or cherry picked your way to the top. I've had 3. Get off my nuts and get on my level :winner:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I only type facts.

Puno started declining before he reached #1 p4p. Puno accomplished more on the back end of his career than most fighters in the HOF accomplished in their entire careers.

#GOAT

and most of yall never had the #1 ranked fighter no matter how many times you can crushed or cherry picked your way to the top. I've had 3. Get off my nuts and get on my level :winner:

Well said Karter.

I honestly liked what you mentioned a while back about project fighters, fight them young and fight them often and about the best fighters having losses in their careers.

You can tell who the managers that are respected are just by who comments on their threads when they reach that #1 spot.

The cherry pickers will only get their little cliques, business associates and noob managers to congratulate them and then there are the real managers like Arseworth and Brent that get the best of the best to acknowledge when they reach the top.

Puno had a great career and went out on his shield as it should be.

• Downvote 1