Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

The Cornell Family would be down, except we only have 2 established managers that are active. Everyone else is new and pitting 200k fighters against 80k fighters does seems more like an IQ test than a slider test :P

We will be holding two tourneys so maybe your alliance would fit well in with the newer alliance?

Sorry if it has already been said but what is the ID restriction for the Alliance wars jr? I may as well put my vote out there and say 200K+ Id but if it is lower i am still game.

Also, if you need one event at an org in Rio my org can host it, although SP already has an org there so its doubtful!

I will talk to the Legion of Pain guys and see if anyone is interested. One change I would like to see instead of all making 185, do 5 different weight classes, 155-265 or 170-265+. Only problem I can see coming up would be getting everyone off contract to do it. That is a lot of ORGS and managers changing contracts.

i am not scared of the EFC...or the Steel Peen

When I see the 666 in your name I feel your not afraid of much.

• Upvote 1

This tourney is a good thing, no matter who holds it.

I'll speak to the other GTi guys and see if they are motivated enough to form a team. :)

GTI?

I will talk to the Legion of Pain guys and see if anyone is interested. One change I would like to see instead of all making 185, do 5 different weight classes, 155-265 or 170-265+. Only problem I can see coming up would be getting everyone off contract to do it. That is a lot of ORGS and managers changing contracts.

The Legion of Pain ?

International men who like cock?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep The Cornell Family (http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=821) in mind for if you do a creation style tourney, or something with restricted IDs, like the 200k+ suggestion made earlier.

Might be worth, for shits and giggles, having each person in the alliance enter a guy in a different weight division (145, 170, 185, 205, 265) and then competing them open weight :D

We are currently recreating this event. We should have things finalized this weekend.

Ok maybe by this weekend?

Signups (Alliance - Managers)

1. Steel Penn Alliance - Steel Penn, Klatz Matz, Ilya Berler, Umberts Doofenshmirtz, Cian Coggins

2. Evolution Fight Clan - Hunter Jones, Roger Kint, Vitamin T, Mihail Montana, Fifth to be named

Is there no other alliances willing to defend their honor and show the Tycoon world who is the best?

At this point it will most likely be ID restricted. 180,190,200,210,creation. We can work that out as we are wide open on the fighters yet, but we need alliances to discuss what we all would like to see.

Imperium MMA Alliance has 44 members if you can not get 5 managers together for this what is the point of being allied?

1. Steel Penn Alliance - Steel Penn, Klatz Matz, Ilya Berler, Umberts Doofenshmirtz, Cian Coggins

2. Evolution Fight Clan - Hunter Jones, Roger Kint, Vitamin T, Mihail Montana, Fifth to be named

3. Imperium MMA Alliance -

Glad to have you guys. Who is next to step up? The Cornell Family? Cold Blooded Killers?

Still need to discuss it in the alliance I am in 'The Wolf Pack' but I am sure we could get a team of 5 if it was anything above like 200+ or creation tourney. I for one would be very keen!

3. Imperium MMA Alliance -

4. The Wolf Pack -

Glad to have you Wolf Pack. We now have 4 alliances, who is next to step up?

Imperium MMA participants so far Peel Steel, Rodrigo Oliviera, and Jeffrey Ramirez. The last two members TBD.

Sounds good.

Come on guys/gals. Who will step up and be the next alliance to enter?