ok so tomorrow afternoon i am making my return to Muay Thai in the co-main event of th MMA world acadamy show. i will be fighting at 175, it will be three 2 min rounds. I will post the fight when i get home win, lose, or draw.
Muay Thai Match full: http://youtu.be/I9XB70gAJbY
There you go im wearing the blue shirt and red shorts. I won by stoppage.

Here is the edited version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HPjevTSKA

SPOILER: Here how the fight ended and the reason both our hands were raised. I went for a knee to the body he ducked into it and got kneed in the nose (which is only legal cause he ducked into it) when they started it up again i super man punched him in the nose and dropped him with a body kick so the brought him back to the corner and his coach called the fight, but since Muay Thai is not technically legal in toronto the first can't have an official winner declaired the night of but they still add it to your record and give out awards the day after. (it's fucking stupid i already know).

• Upvote 5

Bang him up.

Good luck

Chok-dee

Thanks guys im nervus as fuck because im moving up in weight and he is moving down. and i have not fought in half a year.

Thanks guys im nervus as fuck because im moving up in weight and he is moving down. and i have not fought in half a year.

Then you will be speedier then him. I know it will be nervous but just believe in your skills. Good luck man

Best off luck pal, it would be wrong if you weren't feeling the nerves before a fight

thanks, i know it's normal but i never got it this bad before.

Then you will be speedier then him. I know it will be nervous but just believe in your skills. Good luck man

I might be but he is also my first southpaw im ever fighting

Good luck man :) Since I'm a southpaw myself, I suggest to be aware of left kicks. To the liver, inside thai or head. For me these are working pretty damn well (except for the inside thai kick, i don't like that but many other southpaws do) and I'm am thinking that I'm having success with these because I'm southpaw :)