Top 100

Well, a 25 year old pretty much has the highest number of points for a qfc. If you have great hiddens, and your opponent is a 25yo with great hiddens, you already have the 50%. Any other possible matchups are >50%

That's not taking into account the fighter builds though, and sliders still play a part in it. A noob with a mentor vs a noob without one however will definitely have a major advantage in having a set plan in place against someone who has no plan.

That's not taking into account the fighter builds though, and sliders still play a part in it. A noob with a mentor vs a noob without one however will definitely have a major advantage in having a set plan in place against someone who has no plan.

That's why I said before sliders. Anyone who's been in the game for a few months should be able to pick up a +0.5 record in Qfc though
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats but need to point out w of your top fighters are FA pick ups. Not hard to win when someone else spent the time buildig. Now you have a few you did yourself that turned out good.

Bro i only got one fight with a free agent pickup. Why does it matter though? How many people rushed to grab ovoxo free agents.
  • Upvote 2

Congrats but need to point out w of your top fighters are FA pick ups. Not hard to win when someone else spent the time buildig. Now you have a few you did yourself that turned out good.

bro you only have 1 fighter that you made on your roster.
  • Upvote 4

Good job mate.

I love how everyone just shits on you. But you know what? It's some points on what to improve on in this game which will be useful.

In the end though don't measure yourself by these peoples judgements of who and what is good in this game.

Everyone knows that crushing cans can get you very very far in this game and if you can smash a few real good heads along the way then you're proving them all wrong.

Keep it up and always push to be better.

• Upvote 1

Great work Kingbagman!

Congratuations mate. just keep having fun, get a mentor, learn new tricks, and climb up the rankings even more. I don't give a single fuck about your level of competition, just glad to see someone new enjoying the game and living up the forum.

BTW let me tell you a secret: there is a guy who got to #1 ranking in the game by fighting himself several times and having a whole org catering to himself giving him easy matchup and shit. in that environment, who cares about some QFC can crushing?

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

BTW let me tell you a secret: there is a guy who got to #1 ranking in the game by fighting himself several times and having a whole org catering to himself giving him easy matchup and shit. in that environment, who cares about some QFC can crushing?

In that environment, why do I even care about trying to move up the rankings the legit way :weeping: I hope it is possible to do and you don't have to cheat/cheese to get to the top.

In that environment, why do I even care about trying to move up the rankings the legit way :weeping: I hope it is possible to do and you don't have to cheat/cheese to get to the top.

It is possible to do. I hardly ever do QFC fights and don't can crush. I am currently top 100 again, after having a bit of a slide backwards, but was top fifty just a few short weeks ago. I intend to get back there.

Great work Kingbagman!

Congratuations mate. just keep having fun, get a mentor, learn new tricks, and climb up the rankings even more. I don't give a single fuck about your level of competition, just glad to see someone new enjoying the game and living up the forum.

Cheers!

Thanks bro. I'm going to be fighting you top dawgs soon just learning and taking my time.
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Why whats wrong with him

I'd like to know this aswell. Hes done nothing but help me since I started this game. I see all this shit people post about him but none have a reason about why they say what they do lol. Cant be that bad of a guy if hes helping new people to this game not only understand the game but have success to. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that to me is what this game needs. People who are actually helping new people to this game and giving them a reason to want to stay.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to know this aswell. Hes done nothing but help me since I started this game. I see all this shit people post about him but none have a reason about why they say what they do lol. Cant be that bad of a guy if hes helping new people to this game not only understand the game but have success to. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that to me is what this game needs. People who are actually helping new people to this game and giving them a reason to want to stay.

Have you, by chance, had a disagreement with him yet? Try that out and get back to us

• Upvote 1

I won't get into it cause I see no point to do so really, but I'm sure he is fine until you say something he doesn't like, at which point he'll spill his "liberal" bucket on your head. He's a dick of a person, who hasn't been able to reach #1 manager spot in over 900 fights, so I wouldn't say he's "successful". He knows how to do certain things, but those "things" are worthless in the higher levels of the game, where he fails miserably. Sorry not sorry.