Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

Don't know if I can field a full alliance for this, since I just have three at the moment in mine, but I'll try to scrap together a few good men.

What Fatback said. You tell us the format and we'll tell you if we can be in it :)

Creation is obviously ideal because it means even footing off the bat and also that no one has the fighter they'd prefer to use caught up in a contract.

Just to reiterate Fatback and KRad I also think it would be good to just lay down what the restriction is... I too like the idea of a creation tourney.

Having said that The Wolf Pack has been fuckin quiet recently and I question the likely-hood of us gettin a team together.. I am this close to scouting to be in a new alliance if The Wolf Pack continues being silent! There are only a couple guys there who seem to care about being in an alliance so if you see this I dont mean you haha

Also I noticed this thread: http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=36286 is it really 190K? really?!

the Wolf Pack should have some volunteers in a few days im down and I know Rory is just waiting on a few others. Also if you don't have an alliance and want to join join the wolf Pack only if your active and want to be there :)

Just to reiterate Fatback and KRad I also think it would be good to just lay down what the restriction is... I too like the idea of a creation tourney.

Having said that The Wolf Pack has been fuckin quiet recently and I question the likely-hood of us gettin a team together.. I am this close to scouting to be in a new alliance if The Wolf Pack continues being silent! There are only a couple guys there who seem to care about being in an alliance so if you see this I dont mean you haha

Also I noticed this thread: http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=36286 is it really 190K? really?!

Yes really, we where attempting to help our new alliances. But with the amount of fear the goes around in these forums of the older manager we can not even get that going.

All I keep hearing from newer alliances is "Creation" Well lets f-ing do it then.

Signups (Alliance - Managers)

1. Steel Penn Alliance - Steel Penn, Klatz Matz, Ilya Berler, Umberts Doofenshmirtz, Cian Coggins

2. Evolution Fight Clan - Hunter Jones, Roger Kint, Vitamin T, Mihail Montana, Fifth to be named

3. Imperium MMA Alliance -

4. The Wolf Pack -

Add your alliance name to the list and update once your managers are picked

Yes really, we where attempting to help our new alliances. But with the amount of fear the goes around in these forums of the older manager we can not even get that going.

All I keep hearing from newer alliances is "Creation" Well lets f-ing do it then.

So what you meant to say was No, not really we are now doing creation.

Sound good to me!

1. Steel Penn Alliance - Steel Penn, Klatz Matz, Ilya Berler, Umberts Doofenshmirtz, Cian Coggins

2. Evolution Fight Clan - Hunter Jones, Roger Kint, Vitamin T, Mihail Montana, Fifth to be named

3. Imperium MMA Alliance -Peel Steel,Rodrigo Oliveira,Jeffrey Ramirez,Johnny Canuck,Jebba .

4. The Wolf Pack -

I noticed we have a lot of slots left any way Imperium MMA can get two teams in this we have a lot of managers still interested in this.

3. Imperium MMA Alliance -Peel Steel,Rodrigo Oliveira,Jeffrey Ramirez,Johnny Canuck,Jebba .

4. The Wolf Pack -

5. Knights of the Round Table -

for cbk, so far, me, ask, and kojiro. we are still working on getting 2 more, and we are only in if its creation

Just seen this, not really trying to shit stir but, to Steel Penn, I had Bowes in my 6 nations tournament which was also creation and he bailed out after losing 2 fights with 3 left to go... And that was for his country Canada! Hopefully he is more reliable with his alliance lol Canada had to carry on with 4 guys for the tourny meaning they had an automatic loss each match up... when asked why, his reason was because he had shit hiddens.... :sad01_anim:

Just giving you a heads up and hopefully this wont happen in this!

EDIT: Scrap that, its a knockout tourney, should not matter!

4. The Wolf Pack -

5. Knights of the Round Table -

6. The Cornell Family -

7. The Valhalla Alliance -

Starting to shape up now, who is next?