Wolf Palace London smack talk

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18b2.jpgTomas Nxon

Agreed, and I've said as much in the previews. I wanted to get a feel for how much better my striking is since the long layoff against someone who can handle what I've got on the feet but If the shit hits the fan I can takedown and submit. A tune up, but not a real fight. Nate Silver was the only guy who when I made that open challenge didn't have a fight.

Plus the son of a bitch still owes me a beer.

News just in; Grim Reaper has informed me that he would like to hang his WPL gloves up so I will try and get Mr Anderson in for the shot instead if i can get him out of his current offered fight! I am excited to see what the trash talkin Nxon has in store for us after his long time off, which again was not his choice haha

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13w11.jpg

Mr Anderson:

WPL 21 baby, you have that belt for another 19 days and 12 hours then it is mine Nixon muahaha.

Grim Reaper is really a pussy, he just ran away with that fake hype. Who enters and wins a tourney and don't bother to take their title shot?

I am so mad right now, it seems I won't get an opportunity to fight either Mesher or Reaper. Well getting the belt might cheer me up, so i'll have to put my frustrations into training my ass off and taking that belt.

Edit: then Rory Daly steals back my title shot, fucking bastard. I think Rory thought I can't have this crazy conspiracy theorist as my champion.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w2.jpg

Nathan "Knuckles" Silver

Well, while the boss was away drinking the profits of WPL away, i started focusing to improve my rather average 7-5 record.

I wont get a chance to have that tuneup fight against furball, but looks like i will be taking out my frustrations on Melendez.

For all the haters who dont think i can hang with a ground fighter, maybe i AM better suited for KT. But i like to punch grapplers too!

I've been slimming down and cut the beer out of my diet, so if Furball still wants his beer it will have to wait until after my next fight.

Too bad WPL doesnt have a Featherweight or Bantamweight division.

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories. - Sun Tzu

Anderson I will tell you it wasn't Rory that took your title shot. I turned it down before I knew Grim pussed out on getting badly beaten again. He won the tournament and earned his rematch. It saddens me that someone so mentally weak could last 3 rounds with me.

I would have taken Grim easily because I knew my enemy and I beat him easily with far less skill

But you, haha, you my friend are a far different animal from Grim.

And thus a far more interesting match. But who knows.

I look forward to the plane ride over as I assume it will be on Scottie's jet. It will probably be the last thing either of us remember about that day.

Good luck and try to remember what hemisphere we're fighting in.

Oh and Nate, since you lost all that weight, I have a little friend of mine I'd like you to meet. But he's not quite as polite as I am....

Nathan "Knuckles" Silver

Geez mate, i just trimmed down and am gonna have a "cheat day" beer with furface after my last fight.

If you (Kalnoky) want a beer you can get it your damn self!

I will be leaving this great org after my next fight to have a run at 145. I will continue my diet and come back after a few fights. Hopefully the Bantamweight division would have grown a bit since then.

WPL 20

265+ Bradly Kman vs Donkey Untamed

Kman is coming off a surprising KO victory in a QFC fight. Most would have seen ham as more of a grappler because of his brown belt, but clearly this guy has a lot of power in his hands as well. Untamed is still to fight his first fight in the WPL and is on a 3 loss streak. He looks to have the better boxing on paper but with Kman’s power anything can happen. Should be an entertaining fight.

Prediction: Kman via KO.

265 Vaan Tseng vs Big Fatso

Tseng started off his career with an impressive TKO victory in under a minute and is clearly a dangerous fighter. Tseng will look to take this to the floor most likely and pound Fatso out. But, Fatso is a tough opponent with great MT and stand up. However, he has caught himself in a bit of a rut since his new management took him, he has lost his 2 last fights and I think this could be strike 3 and out for Fatso.

Prediction: Tseng via TKO.

170 Xhorez Psylo vs Sandy Soto

Psylo doesn’t look like anything too special, most notably he has a brown belt and has used that for 6 of his victories and has had a pretty successful career so he does have a few tricks up his sleeve! Soto has had a bleak start to his career with 1 win and 2 losses but he has been training fairly hard and looks to be a well rounded fighter. I dunno how he is gonna do it but I believe he will win this one.

Soto via decision.

265 Gordon Ramsey vs Adelbert Gainsborogh

This fight is one to watch! So much talent in one cage. Ramsey has world class MT and is very strong in every other area. He has 2 wins out of 2 under his belt and will be pretty confident in tonight’s fight as well. He TKO’d ‘Just Falcon’ who Gainsborogh only just lost to. Gainsborogh bounced back though knocking the living day lights out of Kaneson after only 8 seconds in his last fight; Ramsey will be wary of that I am sure. Should be a tough fight yet probably one of the most entertaining fights of the night.

Prediction: Ramsey via TKO.

155 Nathan Silver vs Mauricio Melendez

Silver is a most certainly a stand up fighter and he is very good at it, that is no secret. He has some impressive knockouts, most recently against Rajin Kage, perhaps an upset there! He faces a loyal WPL fighter and a man who knows the Wolf Palace cage like the back of his hand, Mauricio Melendez! Melendez has 8 fights in WPL and won 6 of them via submission. He is a natural on the ground and perhaps Silver’s worst nightmare to deal with. Who will execute their game plan? I am gonna have to put my money on Melendez for this, if he gets that takedown its good night Silver!

Prediction: Melendez via Submission.

185 Andon Dinev vs Hitokiri Batosai

2 very dangerous young men will enter the cage tonight with a pretty even skillset! Dinev appears to be quite the KO artist after his last 2 fights. Both fighters use their fantastic MT skills in their fights so this is gonna be a war! Batosai is coming off a loss to Eisenhardt who is also a great fighter so he will be even more determined to win this one. Very tough to call, win or lose both guys have a bright future, I am sure.

Prediction: Dinev via KO.

185 Scottie Power vs Yoshihiro Sexyama TITLE FIGHT

Power will look to make his first title defence against a man he has been waiting to fight for a long time, Sexyama. There has been some words exchanged between the 2 camps and now its time for one of them to shut the other up. Scottie Power (the manager) has recently hit the no.1 spot in the managers rankings which is one hell of an achievement so it would be foolish to go against him in this fight, right? Well perhaps not. Sexyama just beat Nathaniel Cox who was seen as the no.1 contender by many fans and has the potential to outscore Power. Having said that Power has been on exceptional form since his only loss to Crusher, who he then fought again and beat him to earn the title. He has also KO’s every opponent he has beaten. Yeah, I guess you could say he is a fucking beast.

Prediction: Power via TKO.

170 Sam Shields vs Freddy Krugerman TITLE FIGHT

Since Shields approached me a while ago asking to join WPL (WPR at the time), I knew he would one day be champion and as always I was right. He is the current 170 champ and rightly so. He has 4 (t)KO’s and has been dominant in every single fight. Krugerman has been impressive but lost to Cabral who Shields beat. Krugerman has earned his title shot but I still think we are yet to see the best in him, but I fear that will not be tonight as I think Sheilds is too strong for him.

Prediciton: Sheilds via TKO.

205 Andraej Drakorov vs Daniyel Nebi TITLE FIGHT

I am expecting this to be the biggest war of them all. Drakorov wowed me against Blackfyre and then beat Hamadani for the title. He has been a great addition to WPL and will be a big name in the tycoon world. Nebi is a new addition to WPL and has already earned his title shot. It’s champion vs champion here. Nebi left Holmgang as champion and will look to add another belt to his cabinet here in London. 2 great fighters, 2 great managers but only 1 of them will win the title tonight. I sense there will be a devastating KO tonight but have no idea who will deliver it.

Prediction: Ummmm… fucked if I know!

185 Jeremy Crusher vs Richard Jay Franklin

The former middle weight champion will face a former title contender tonight, Fanklin. Crusher is known for his ground game and has utilized it very well in the past. Since entering the WPL cage he has only lost once against the current champion, Power, losing by way of a head kick KO. Nothing to be ashamed of as Power as previously stated is a beast. Crusher need sto work on his stand up though, particularly his defence if he wants to be a top dog. Franklin has been around WPL for a while now and has had mixed fortunes but he is on a hot streak having won his last 2 fights. He definitely has the stand up advantage and a pretty good ground game to compete with Crusher, but it may not be enough. Tonight we will find out!

Prediciton: Crusher via submission.

As the manager of Sexyama (fighter created and "developed" by Funkyama) I think that the chances are 95-05 to Power, but everything can happened. Btw. good preview Rory.

Bragi~

P.S.

I'm thinking about sacking Sexyama :).

As the manager of Sexyama (fighter created and "developed" by Funkyama) I think that the chances are 95-05 to Power, but everything can happened. Btw. good preview Rory.

Bragi~

P.S.

I'm thinking about sacking Sexyama :).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Scottie Power:

I am not underestimating Sexyama at all, after how he handled Cox who is a beast in his own right, I think this should be an interesting fight and I expect to go the distance with him. Who will win this, is hard to say, as no one knows what the judges will do.

WPL 20

265+ Bradly Kman vs Donkey Untamed

Kman is coming off a surprising KO victory in a QFC fight. Most would have seen ham as more of a grappler because of his brown belt, but clearly this guy has a lot of power in his hands as well. Untamed is still to fight his first fight in the WPL and is on a 3 loss streak. He looks to have the better boxing on paper but with Kman’s power anything can happen. Should be an entertaining fight.

Prediction: Kman via KO.

265 Vaan Tseng vs Big Fatso

Tseng started off his career with an impressive TKO victory in under a minute and is clearly a dangerous fighter. Tseng will look to take this to the floor most likely and pound Fatso out. But, Fatso is a tough opponent with great MT and stand up. However, he has caught himself in a bit of a rut since his new management took him, he has lost his 2 last fights and I think this could be strike 3 and out for Fatso.

Prediction: Tseng via TKO.

170 Xhorez Psylo vs Sandy Soto

Psylo doesn’t look like anything too special, most notably he has a brown belt and has used that for 6 of his victories and has had a pretty successful career so he does have a few tricks up his sleeve! Soto has had a bleak start to his career with 1 win and 2 losses but he has been training fairly hard and looks to be a well rounded fighter. I dunno how he is gonna do it but I believe he will win this one.

Soto via decision.

265 Gordon Ramsey vs Adelbert Gainsborogh

This fight is one to watch! So much talent in one cage. Ramsey has world class MT and is very strong in every other area. He has 2 wins out of 2 under his belt and will be pretty confident in tonight’s fight as well. He TKO’d ‘Just Falcon’ who Gainsborogh only just lost to. Gainsborogh bounced back though knocking the living day lights out of Kaneson after only 8 seconds in his last fight; Ramsey will be wary of that I am sure. Should be a tough fight yet probably one of the most entertaining fights of the night.

Prediction: Ramsey via TKO.

Silver is a most certainly a stand up fighter and he is very good at it, that is no secret. He has some impressive knockouts, most recently against Rajin Kage, perhaps an upset there! He faces a loyal WPL fighter and a man who knows the Wolf Palace cage like the back of his hand, Mauricio Melendez! Melendez has 8 fights in WPL and won 6 of them via submission. He is a natural on the ground and perhaps Silver’s worst nightmare to deal with. Who will execute their game plan? I am gonna have to put my money on Melendez for this, if he gets that takedown its good night Silver!

185 Andon Dinev vs Hitokiri Batosai

2 very dangerous young men will enter the cage tonight with a pretty even skillset! Dinev appears to be quite the KO artist after his last 2 fights. Both fighters use their fantastic MT skills in their fights so this is gonna be a war! Batosai is coming off a loss to Eisenhardt who is also a great fighter so he will be even more determined to win this one. Very tough to call, win or lose both guys have a bright future, I am sure.

Prediction: Dinev via KO.

185 Scottie Power vs Yoshihiro Sexyama TITLE FIGHT

Power will look to make his first title defence against a man he has been waiting to fight for a long time, Sexyama. There has been some words exchanged between the 2 camps and now its time for one of them to shut the other up. Scottie Power (the manager) has recently hit the no.1 spot in the managers rankings which is one hell of an achievement so it would be foolish to go against him in this fight, right? Well perhaps not. Sexyama just beat Nathaniel Cox who was seen as the no.1 contender by many fans and has the potential to outscore Power. Having said that Power has been on exceptional form since his only loss to Crusher, who he then fought again and beat him to earn the title. He has also KO’s every opponent he has beaten. Yeah, I guess you could say he is a fucking beast.

Prediction: Power via TKO.

170 Sam Shields vs Freddy Krugerman TITLE FIGHT

Since Shields approached me a while ago asking to join WPL (WPR at the time), I knew he would one day be champion and as always I was right. He is the current 170 champ and rightly so. He has 4 (t)KO’s and has been dominant in every single fight. Krugerman has been impressive but lost to Cabral who Shields beat. Krugerman has earned his title shot but I still think we are yet to see the best in him, but I fear that will not be tonight as I think Sheilds is too strong for him.

Prediciton: Sheilds via TKO.

205 Andraej Drakorov vs Daniyel Nebi TITLE FIGHT

I am expecting this to be the biggest war of them all. Drakorov wowed me against Blackfyre and then beat Hamadani for the title. He has been a great addition to WPL and will be a big name in the tycoon world. Nebi is a new addition to WPL and has already earned his title shot. It’s champion vs champion here. Nebi left Holmgang as champion and will look to add another belt to his cabinet here in London. 2 great fighters, 2 great managers but only 1 of them will win the title tonight. I sense there will be a devastating KO tonight but have no idea who will deliver it.

Prediction: Ummmm… fucked if I know!

185 Jeremy Crusher vs Richard Jay Franklin

The former middle weight champion will face a former title contender tonight, Fanklin. Crusher is known for his ground game and has utilized it very well in the past. Since entering the WPL cage he has only lost once against the current champion, Power, losing by way of a head kick KO. Nothing to be ashamed of as Power as previously stated is a beast. Crusher need sto work on his stand up though, particularly his defence if he wants to be a top dog. Franklin has been around WPL for a while now and has had mixed fortunes but he is on a hot streak having won his last 2 fights. He definitely has the stand up advantage and a pretty good ground game to compete with Crusher, but it may not be enough. Tonight we will find out!

Prediciton: Crusher via submission.

I manage fighters as well as fight, you have not been paying close attention Rory lol. Great preview though :)

I think this is the most stacked card ever in the org's history, finding it hard to wait for the results lol

Power via submission, congratulations :D. Sexyama has a little bit of potential, he is very self confident. Cox might be a beast but I'll use Alexander's The Great words: "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

Bragi~

Nathan "Knuckles" Silver

Well for all those who said that i am one dimensional, i am sorry to upset you. Yes, Melendez was supposed to take me down and sub me, but i had other plans. And the only person that went "good night" was Melendez who tried to take me down but ran into my fists.

You know what the scary thing is? I'm not even finished slimming down. I'm gonna go KO some other poor suckas and return when i am ready to sign in the 135 division. Keep my belt shiny. I'll be back!!

Nathan "Knuckles" Silver

Why is that Tomas?

I bought a 1 way ticket to Rio to sign with WPR and now i dont have enough cash to move back when it became WPL.

I wish for some good fights so i can afford to fly back closer to home. I also wish i can grow a bit taller. Can you help me with that?

If not then <CENSORED> you!!!

• 1 month later...

WPL: ROAD TO SUCCESS

Coming at you live, November 16, From Hayashi's in London. With nine of the ten fights signed in blood and ready to go, it promises to be a monster melee that won't be soon forgotten. Here is a look at the nine fights that are revved up and ready to go.

170 lb- CABRAL (10-2-1)(5-1WP)vs KRUGERMAN (4-2, all WP)--Rogerio Cabral is a BJJ brown belt, an advanced grappler with seven submission wins. Last time these two clashed, Cabral ended it with a first round submission. Actually, Krugerman ended it by tapping. Coming off a close decision loss, Krugerman got the better of the stand up in the last match, and may do well if he can keep it off of the ground this time around.

185 lb- DINEV (2-2) (1-1 WP) vs FRANKLIN (6-4) (5-4 WP) These guys both like to stay standing and slug it out, so all of you "just bleed" fans should love this one. Both guys are hard to knock out, and both would prefer to stay on their feet. Expect fireworks.

205 lbs- MARTELL (8-2) (4-1 WP) vs MINOTAURO (7-6) (4-4 WP) In Minotauro's last loss to Oberyn Martell, many fans say he lost his will to fight. He has yet to win a fight since then, and is looking to redeem himself and get back on track by getting revenge. Martell is a striker who isn't afraid to wrestle, and seeks another victory for his résumé.

205 lbs- JONES (0-0) vs IKARUS (1-1, all WP) Some matchmaker was asleep at the wheel. Jonny Jones, a product of Cozad's MMA (!) is being brought into MMA the hard way in a tough match against Karevul Ikarus, a 22 year old beast who looks to notch an easy win on his belt.

265 lb- PARTA (8-2) (1-1 WP) vs ROWEDDER (2-1) (1-1WP) Kakka Parta is a well-rounded competitor coming off a close decision win. He is hard to finish and has shown a massive heart in the cage. Also, it should be mentioned that his strikes are lethal and accurate. He will face a very tough Eckhard Rowedder, who may just make it a fight, IF he can get Parta down on the ground.

265 lb- GREYDORIAN (4-4) vs JALLU (3-7) Two young fighters making their Wolf's Palace debuts. Azarov Greydorian has lost three of his last four, but has shown some decent boxing chops. His competition is fellow newcomer Turpa Jallu, who has lost four fights in a row to violent knockouts. He hopes to turn it around here and make an impact of his own in his first WP fight.

170 lb- HOOK (1-3) (0-0 WP) vs PISTONE (2-0) (1-0 WP) Clint Hook is making his WP debut after picking up his first win on the local circuit. He will have a mean welcoming at the hands (and feet, and knees) of Joe Pistone, who will try to remain undefeated in this three round bout. Hook has some power, if he can land it, and so does Pistone. This one could be over in a flash, either way. Don't blink.

170 lb- POTSIOS (2-0) (0-0 WP) vs ROCHA (0-0) Another battle between newcomers to WP, submission fighter Demetrius Potsios has made short work of his last two opponents. Cairo Rocha is a well-rounded fighter, the Cozad's MMA teammate of Jonny Jones. He will need to keep this tilt on the feet in order to get a victory in his first outing.

185 lb- LANCASTER (1-1) (0-0 WP) vs TREJO (2-3) (0-1 WP) Trejo was welcomed into WP by a KO kick from Anton Dinov. Avro Lancaster is a wrestler making his own WP debut. Look for a grappling clinic as these two fighters are both likely to go to the mat seeking a victory.

And that's all for now! Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates from Wolf Palace London, your home away from home for the sport you love and the fighters you love to watch!