New TUF tournament (USA vs Brazil)! 2 w/c's in WPR

ye sorry man was about to say that, but if you got any spare slots for an 18yo then of course get back to me and I will send a contract.... Also for the rest of you I think to make it clearer ill add 200+K ID as well...

And the Potential Winnings keep getting bigger:

New Big prize money:

1. The Anderson Silva award: 50K to anyone who wins via submission in the last 5 seconds of a fight. Paid by Doctor John Zoidberg.

2.The Dan Henderson award: 50K to anyone who wins via KO in the first or last 5 seconds of a fight. Paid by Rory Daly.

Awww man, i wish i'd seen that earlier... I created an 18-year-old Brazilian today, but he's 228 lbs. Is he eligible for the 265+ division? I don't mind giving away the extra weight.

By the way: GO TEAM BRAZIL!

And the wait has come to an end! The teams are filled and we are ready to get underway! I will book the first event now and from now on I will be posting updates/interviews/previews for the tournament and other events on the Wolf Palace RIO smack talk thread! see you lads there..