I WANT TO TALK RUBBISH

Said

Am the sick am the saker, am safe but still suffer, am the deal with the dealer so no one can stop me. Can stop me!!! Until I get to the spot, with the spotlight, ohh Lord take this loads that are loading on my cord, sharp as corn in my corner and Conor won!!!!!! That's straight bro

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Yeah, Am crazy but not lazy like a cow that is grazing, I hear gun blazing in my head and it's soo amazing but it won't stop ringing. You mister you made that mistake, so am gonna cut you like a big stake. I see snakes, ohhh sorry they were snacks!!!!! BOOM

I don't think the post count works in this case, must be posting too much in a time frame or something, all his posts have the same post count.

• Downvote 1

Said this is the forums, not global chat.

Go to tycoon chat if you want to post infinitely and ask people where they are from or trash talk or talk real life fighting etc.

As for trash talking, you suck at it. Talking trash requires having something to claim in the first place, not just "I am the best and you all suck". You've not even taken one fight yet. You need some fighters, some fights (hopefully wins in those fights) and not just 1 fighter who is really a bad build with an even worse name.

BTW that is not how you spell "Mcgregor". Also Conor Mcgregor is 175 cm tall (5 ft 9). Just saying. If you read the new users guide or the suggestions on fighter creation page you would know not to copy real life fighters names because this is just uncreative.

Look there is lots of helpful info in the tycoon wiki, on the forums here in "noob help" section and through mentors. You can do well and have something to trash talk about if you follow good well thought out advice. I suggest doing some research into the things I mentioned.

• Upvote 1