Is it really that easy to "get" a brazilian girl?

Victorio

Hi guys, I met a cute brazilian girl today from an app which can meet friends everywhere called "Hit me up". This girl is all cute and shit and she's 17. I find her cute and she said she needs an asian friend so I starts to chat with her and it starts escalating quickly!

We just kind of chit-chatting and recommend some musics to her, then.........

http://i64.tinypic.com/2w4we8p.jpg

Ha, ha, ha. As a virgin, I am so fucking happy when I saw "And I loved meeting you. ". I am a fucking virgin and no girls had ever show any signs of love meeting me (except my mama.). This is surreal to me. We just talk like for few hours and she's already saying something like this. Too happy to meet her!

Now let's swap our nude pics! Jk

Well, enjoy it till she asks you to send her money for a life-saving surgery or a plane ticket.

Hey bro if she's asking for money, for sure I won't get baited. I am looking for friends, and I know what I am doing. Thanks for the concern though.

Happy that you're doing well in the love life department mate, you're a nice guy and you're certainly not ugly - however you have posted your facebook name - which is entirely your choice if you wanna do that, but you've posted others that probably wouldn't be so happy that random guys from MMAtycoon can find them...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Happy that you're doing well in the love life department mate, you're a nice guy and you're certainly not ugly - however you have posted your facebook name - which is entirely your choice if you wanna do that, but you've posted others that probably wouldn't be so happy that random guys from MMAtycoon can find them...

Humors has his FB info, my god man!

• Upvote 2

What the hell is going on here......this thread is going to the wrong side.

I honestly don't know what you expected from this lol.. You should have done your 'victory' lap somewhere else.

PS you might want to find a girl slightly more local than the other side of the world if you want to lose your virginity!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...