I hate...

people walking around with their pants BELOW their ass completely... its a 50/50 chance i wont be able to control the urge to help them out.

its always funny as hell watching them trying to run from the cops and hold up their pants at the same time

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When your with your girlfriends friends snd they make a joke thats not funny but you have to pretend to laugh so you dont make them feel bad but you do your fake laugh that is obviously over the top

airports.

Call me crazy, but I kind of like airports. Perhaps its because I usually fly into or out of Seoul, Hong Kong, or Toronto, all of which have pretty nice airports and almost always fly on Asian carriers, which have much better in-flight service and much hotter flight attendants hehe.

i'm adhd, man. i hate waiting, and that's all you do in airports. as far as airlines go, they pretty much all suck here unless you fly above coach, which i can't justify spending the extra money to do. my best flight experience was flying from sydney to l.a. on air new zealand. the flight attendants were smokin' hot, the food was excellent, and the plane was only like 30% full so i was able to put up armrests and lay down to sleep on 5 seats. http://api.ning.com/files/bmHL9LF69WVit7QBaMw7CYgceESkGI*WCZLZKxgsU3m4uvFBkqvCD1Kg6zIP7tNjejj7iqgx-zGucbEvQ9CLnm-q*8IDllo0/BeggingSmiley.gif

My favorites have been Korean Air, Singapore Air, and Cathay Pacific. By far the worst airlines are Canadian and American ones. It is not just the service and the attractiveness of the staff. It is also the selection for on board entertainment, quality of food, and comfort of the seats.

I've always wanted to fly first class on a long distance flight, but can't justify paying like $10,000 for a one way ticket.

you sir, have plenty of cash. if you can even THINK about paying 10k for a flight. Let me the donate button for mmatycoon? :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/img_clickhere.gif

you sir, have plenty of cash. if you can even THINK about paying 10k for a flight. Let me the donate button for mmatycoon? :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/img_clickhere.gif

Haha I said I want to fly first class, not that I could actually afford it.

• 1 month later...

People who think force and violence are the solution to society's problems.

So... pretty much every President except for James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Eisenhower, and *Reagan.

*Reagan wasn't as much of a hero as most libertarians and conservatives will admit. Still far better than the four who followed him.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why?

Most of my coworkers...

Well not really "hate"... when i studied, i really could not stand the student milieu, never met so many idiots in my life... and "spanish Erasmus students", that's just the ultimate stereotype. They are everywhere lol. And most are desperate hippies with horrible english skills and questionable hygiene. :D

I'm not racist in any form, just talking shit, i hope nobody gets me wrong here.

• Downvote 1

Well not really "hate"... when i studied, i really could not stand the student milieu, never met so many idiots in my life... and "spanish Erasmus students", that's just the ultimate stereotype. They are everywhere lol. And most are desperate hippies with horrible english skills and questionable hygiene. :D

I'm not racist in any form, just talking shit, i hope nobody gets me wrong here.

Of course not! I'm not tolerant too, some peoples calls my intolerance racists but come on, everyone have rights to dislike someone :D.

And thanks for sharing with me your story.