Photo

Cain vs Werdum fight predicitions

ufc title poll werdum velasquez champion

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win : Cain Velasquez or Fabricio Werdum? (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win and how : Cain Velasquez or Fabricio Werdum?

1. Voted Cain by (T)KO (31 votes [55.36%])

Percentage of vote: 55.36%

2. Werdum by (T)KO (2 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

3. Cain by dec (16 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. Werdum by dec (3 votes [5.36%])

Percentage of vote: 5.36%

5. Cain by sub (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Werdum by sub (4 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

Werdum's muay thai (especially the kicks) looked real sharp and when those big boys are throwing their bones around whatever can happen. Imagine Cain gets his rib broken in the first like Travis did. Not so easy to steam roll the next 4 rounds in a condition like that.

Werdum is a BJJ monster but still I think he subbing Cain is a bit far fetched, unless he knocks Cain senseless first. Either way it's dumb and ignorant to say someone would win a fight at this level "easily" lol.

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#22 ens189

ens189

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

After what Cain did to JDS for the past two fights it's safe to say he beats anyone easily.

Then all of a sudden a Gustaffson pops up and makes a demi-God look human so I get what you're saying. I am rooting for Werdum, HW needs challengers desperately.

#23 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

After what Cain did to JDS for the past two fights it's safe to say he beats anyone easily.

Sure JDS landed a monster uppercut to Werdum's chin way back when but still I would never say that. Actually I'd never even bring JDS to this discussion tbh. Cain got him figured out, so what? :)

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#24 ens189

ens189

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:11 AM

It's obviously very relevant. Werdum definitely has much more confidence in his striking but Cain is gonna be ON him the entire fight. I don't know how you gameplan for a nightmare like that except praying to catch him in a submission which is a dog shit gameplan.

#25 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

It's obviously very relevant. Werdum definitely has much more confidence in his striking but Cain is gonna be ON him the entire fight. I don't know how you gameplan for a nightmare like that except praying to catch him in a submission which is a dog shit gameplan.

I wholeheartedly disagree with the first sentence and agree with what you said after that. =)

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#26 ens189

ens189

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:19 AM

I wholeheartedly disagree with the first sentence and agree with what you said after that. =)

You disagree that JDS as a common opponent is relevant or that Cain will be on him like a glove the entire fight?

#27 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

You disagree that JDS as a common opponent is relevant or that Cain will be on him like a glove the entire fight?

I disagree that JDS as a common opponent has any relevancy at this point concidering the fight between Cain and Werdum. I mean how could it be relevant? It's past, it's in the history books. All those three amazing fighters have _completely_ different styles. How can you say what happened between JDS and Werdum several years ago has ANY meaning when Cain and Werdum throw down?

These two savages are going to lock horns in the cage while their common opponent will look it from the sidelines.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#28 ens189

ens189

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:36 AM

Ok, I can see that. And thinking about two flash KO's from a super hard power puncher I agree it's less relevant than I thought it was at first. It doesn't make what Cain did any less impressive though. He destroyed Junior for almost a full hour. I think he'll do something similar to Werdum, no way does this fight wind up on the ground unless Cain wants it there and standing I think he'll grind him against the cage and do serious damage there.

#29 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:55 AM

Agreed. :D

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#30 Wolf

Wolf

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

Mma maths never works its stupid to say cain beats werdum because jds did its a fight anything can happen. My money is still on cain i love werdum but i think cain is another level. Lets hope his injuries are all healed and dont effect his fight

vbw8Ba.gif

Wolf is a fucking cheater

#31 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 4,918 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:26 AM

Cain will push him on the cage and wear him out. His cardio is nowhere near Cain's and by the 3rd or 4th this should be over. I think Cain will do a few takedowns to score, but wont try to keep it there for long.

I do not particularly like Cain, but his strategy works and against a guy such as Werdum which lacks power or size, i doubt he can beat him. Also his takedowns are nowhere near good enough to take Cain down.

#32 Erik

Erik

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

Incredibly well thought out and insightful post. Thank you for the contribution.

As was yours, now go drink bleach you worthless sack of shit.

Frank Zappa was a troll, you are just a twat.

See You Next Tuesday

• Guests

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

no one has clicked the werdum by TKO :lol2: mind u after he showed what he did against T.Browne he has hands

mind u Cain is a whole different beast

• Guests

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Its the fight ufc would make. They can build a story around the jds-overeem rivalry. He is on a 1 fight win streak. Wierder shit has happened

Are you high? O_O

JDS won't get anywhere near a chance to fight for the belt as long as Cain holds the belt. He got destroyed twice in a row. Cain/JDS IV would make no sense whatsoever - even in a division that sucks and is dying like HW. Even Ronda doesn't have to fight same 2 opponents in last 5 fights.

• Guests

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

As was yours, now go drink bleach you worthless sack of shit.

Carm down ladys

#36 thegroovemonkey

thegroovemonkey

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

Werduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

M15UiCS.gif

#37 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 4,918 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

Are you high? O_O

JDS won't get anywhere near a chance to fight for the belt as long as Cain holds the belt. He got destroyed twice in a row. Cain/JDS IV would make no sense whatsoever - even in a division that sucks and is dying like HW. Even Ronda doesn't have to fight same 2 opponents in last 5 fights.

Yeah i agree, a Cain v JDS fight now (or possibly ever) does not make any sense, unless they both go on some ridiculous winning streaks

#38 Kanis

Kanis

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,354 posts
  • Interests:M.M.A. (actually ALL combat sports)
    Jacques Cousteau Takamatsu, Matsui, Ray Park, Jackie Chan, Master Pan, Tolkein, Douglas Adams, Carl Sagan and Numerous others, no disrespect meant, by not mentioning them, you get the point.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

Cain's going to run through Fabricio, IMO

:mf_popcorn1:

14845354161484529184vlogo.gif   

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein.                 

#39 AK47

AK47

Sparkly Belt

• Members
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

Werdum is better off his back than he is on top,so i don't think cain will stay on the ground. werdum also has a really good clinch game(which JDS lacks severly) also werdum might be the better striker. but with all that said if werdum can't finish cain/or hurt him badly in the first 2 rounds cain will utterly dominate him

+++ Manfred has given op to AK47

#40 Wolf

Wolf

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

Are you high? O_O

I am high (and drunk =basted) but my point still stands. Evntually jds will not stop beating everyone else so tgey give him cain. If one of those guys is overeem more money for ufc

vbw8Ba.gif

Wolf is a fucking cheater

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ufc, title, poll, werdum, velasquez, champion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users