Most Hyped fighters?

mma ufc bellator wsof best champion new fighter winner good

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

Personally I'm praying to Baby Jesus for a two-man-gassout to rival Kimbo/Alexander.

• Guests

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

the questions here is
1. can overeem finish him in 3 mins
2. can mir last 3 mins to get a guaranteed win

Well Frank Mir is my favorite fighter but he does not like to get hit at all so if he can avoid hard shots and just run around for 3 minutes then overeem will gas and sub win! Mir can always finish tho even if he is hurt so this should be good.

3. Will Mir's shitty gas tank last more than 3 minutes?

I don't think Mir's gas tank is that shitty, especially not as bad as overeem lately. I thought Mir was looking good starting against Barnett.

#63 Erik

Erik

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

I don't think Mir's gas tank is that shitty, especially not as bad as overeem lately. I thought Mir was looking good starting against Barnett.

Mir has never won a fight going over 5 minutes that was fought at a decent pace, and whenever he gets caught in the clinch he gets exhausted. He looked good in the first minute against Carwin too and we know how that ended.

Frank Zappa was a troll, you are just a twat.

See You Next Tuesday

• Guests

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

overeem should destroy mir..."should" being the key word. if overeem delivers the kind of punishment he gave to browne early on...mir's a dead man. i just think overeem is a horrible style matchup for mir. mir's main weakness has been exposed several times...he cant deal when guys clinch him against the fence. overeem has a very good clinch and will be able to bully mir easily. mir will eat a few knees and punches, and that'll be the end of it.

neither guy is known for cardio or for toughness, but in this situation...the matchup favors overeem.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mma, ufc, bellator, wsof, best, champion, new, fighter, winner, good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users