EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

Looks like at the moment the 9th is the way to go.

Reason i put the option for a week after is a few people said they were waiting to open a slot so i would give an extra week but if the majority don't need it then it looks like the 9th is the creation date, making the first round 6th September (Give or take a day or 2)

Ok guys i'm off to bed now! But from the responses i have so far it looks like 9th is the date!

I'm gonna be fairly busy over the weekend, so i say late Sunday Sydney time (which will be Sunday morning or afternoon for most of you guys depending on where you guys are in the world) i will make it official! In the mean time i will still be checking the forum and comment on any questions, but edits to the main page won;t be done till Sunday.

If the 9th is the creation date, then the first round will happen roughly the 6th September (please allow 1 or 2 day leeway pending on arena bookings) which according to the votes so far is the most likely.

Obviously if the vote swings dramatically then it will be pushed a week back.

Good luck guys!! Let's put KT back on the map!!! :boxing:

Ok guys if my maths is any good, with 32 signed up and 20 (as of me writing this) voted for 9th Aug creation, looks like the 9th is a go, which is Sunday week.

Guess u guys are keen to crown the Junior Grand Master of KT!

I'll edit the post to make it official when i get home from work :)

• Upvote 3

I'm actually super pumped for this. I've never made a KT fighter, so I'm sure I'm going to get beat down, but whatever. That being said, what kind of contracts are you going to offer? Will these guys have a couple fights in your org if they lose early?

I'm actually super pumped for this. I've never made a KT fighter, so I'm sure I'm going to get beat down, but whatever. That being said, what kind of contracts are you going to offer? Will these guys have a couple fights in your org if they lose early?

Mate the point of this tourney is to rebuild a division so i am hoping people who get knocked out in the tourney will stick around :)

Oops i was just going through the thread to see if i missed anything and noticed i totally didn't answer your contract question!!

I spoke to bob and we decided on 5 fights at 4k/3k/3k to begin with. I edited the first page to include starting contracts...

Keep in mind this is my first tournament so if there are any questions OR if you see something i may have missed please let me know!! I can't improve on it if i don;t know :)

Also reminder DO NOT create your fighter until next Sunday!!! Good luck!!!!

• Upvote 2

Ok guys, bear with me as this is my first tournament.

Although this is KT, i want to know what your thoughts are of making it in the ring or cage.

This might sound like a stupid question, but hey... I'm gonna throw it out there. BUMP!!! Cage or ring???

ALSO IT ISN'T TOO LATE!!! ALTERNATES??? SIGN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows, i have 32 fighters signed up. If one goes MIA then a spot opens up!!! BAM!!!!!!!

EDIT: I have added a poll for cage or ring.

Edited by jhinh