2016 Plans/Goals

davie1903

My goals from last year.

This year:

- Get a fighter into the top 10 p4p MMA list

- Have 2 title holders at the same time Daniel O'Sullivan and Corey Davis in the past, now Corey Davis and Antoni Hong.

- Help The Corporation return to Division 1 and be in Division 1 at least 3 months throughout the year.

- Get promoted back to Division 3 and stay there Back in division 3 which is nice

- Win a tournament with 1 of my fighters Diego Bustamante won ITFL Season 4 HW

- Have a fighter compete in the next Olympics

- If I have a fighter competing at the next Olympics, achieve at least a Bronze medal

- Beat my personal best ranking of 33

- Enter the top 10 manager rankings

- Don't let my manager rank drop outside the top 200

- Guide at least 2 of my free agent pick ups to a title shot Gordus Clay (lost) Antoni Hong (won)

- Continue to release more MMA Tycoon Podcast episodes Not sure if we've done one this year at all. Primarily my fault with me constantly busy with Uni work.

- Have one of the following fighters go the entire year undefeated: Domagoj Glavas (1-0), Jose Perez (3-0) Giovanni Muratore (3-1). Jose Perez is now defeated. Giovanni has been binned.

- Maintain a positive record against Convicted ( 1-0 vs spix70r, Rambo, Igor, 1-1 vs Showdown 0-1 vs CGrace, 4-2 overall)

Updated

Havent seen this but I dont think its too late to make one right now

2016 goals:

Stay undefeated in this island season and win it all.

Get to top 10 manager rank and stay there for a while.

at least one of my project fighters should be a title holder at the end of the year.

Learn and be successful at the tycoon part of the game.

Be rich.

I'm setting mine now was same as last year brake top 100 mangers get a fighter in top 50 or top 10 in his weight class and carry on growing the org

Iv done these goals already haha. Now my goal is to stay top 100p4p once i get back in there and Get 3 fighter in the top 10 of there divs

• 4 months later...

\\

Goals for 2016:

- Keep Syn at least a top 3 org and hopefully even be able to put it at number one for a long time. HAPPENED

- Medal in the olympics GUARANTEED TO HAPPEN AGAIN, AS MALDINI IS IN THE SHE FINAL

- Improve my best ranking , 24th DONE , 13TH

- Get a fighter in the top 10 p4p DONE, Hoi was number 2 p4p

- Win a few tournaments NOT YET I THINK, BUT MALDINI CAN POSSIBLY STILL DO THAT FOR ME ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL

- Hold championship belt and defend it succesfully DONE

- Hold a title in a top 10 org DONE , Hoi in GAMMA

Reflection of 2015:

- I won the mad cash tournament with Dickie , so very happy with that.

- Won one or two other smaller tournaments and was very close to winning it a few times as well.

- Achieved my highest ranking , 24th

- Won 3 awards in the yearly awards last year.

- Have a few decent prospects coming up.

Goals for 2016:

- Keep Syn at least a top 3 org and hopefully even be able to put it at number one for a long time. HAPPENED

- Medal in the olympics HAVEN'T TAKEN PLACE YET

- Improve my best ranking , 24th DONE , 13TH

- Get a fighter in the top 10 p4p DONE, Hoi was number 2 p4p

- Win a few tournaments NOT YET

- Hold championship belt and defend it succesfully DONE

- Hold a title in a top 10 org DONE , Hoi in GAMMA

Hard to believe you haven't won a tournament yet.

1. Gradually phase out the last 25 year olds I made when I first started.

2. Help Caged Combat Rio generate some buzz, and hopefully breathe some life back into that city.

3. Finish polishing off my first projects, and bring them into title contention in their orgs.

4. Win a major creation tournament.

5. Step up my level of competition, before I get a well-deserved reputation as a crusher of cans.

6. Trade more recipes with Castor. Dude's a beast in the kitchen; I always get big props when I serve one of his dishes.

7. Make the switch to PC so I can add graphics to my write-ups.

Plans / Goals? Nothing short of taking over this fooking tycoon world 2016 = ICON

By end of this year, 3 of our ICON orgs will be top 10 contenders worldwide with my org being #1 worldwide. Merry Xmas.

ICON Alliance will win Alliance of the year. Also we will hold top alliance rankings.

I will break into the top 100 manager rankings.

• Upvote 1

Plans / Goals? Nothing short of taking over this fooking tycoon world 2016 = ICON

By end of this year, 3 of our ICON orgs will be top 10 contenders worldwide with my org being #1 worldwide. Merry Xmas.

ICON Alliance will win Alliance of the year. Also we will hold top alliance rankings.

Can you repeat all that in English. It almost sounded like you saying you taking over Tycoon World.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3