I want to make fighters that are ready for qfc

FightGame26

That's better I go fast learner on my 18 yo fighters but not 25 because their learning isn't going to be fast regardless.

Yea for 1 22Y or older its useless, thank you for all the tipps

• Upvote 1

Yes you don't want to spar back to back also if you spar and the next training session has a secondary of it that secondary gets a little extra bonus from that training session. So let's say you spar boxing Monday am and Monday pm you train punches your punches training gets a little bit of an extra boost. Or You train let's say wrestling Tuesday pm and takedown defense Wednesday am your takedown defense will get a little extra boost. Also on fight day if you sparred that week during the fight a primary you sparred is suppose to get a 10 point increase for the fight. Now if you spar two different things it's 5 each etc...

I have my fighter do

Mon AM BJJ Sparring - PM escapes

Tue AM: BJJ Sparring - PM Dev Grapling

Wed AM: BJJ Sparring - PM transitions

Thu AM BJJ Sparring - PM escapes

Fri AM: agillity - PM BJJ Sparing

Sat AM: transitions - PM Wrestling Sparring

is it to mutch sparring ?

I have my fighter do

Mon AM BJJ Sparring - PM escapes

Tue AM: BJJ Sparring - PM Dev Grapling

Wed AM: BJJ Sparring - PM transitions

Thu AM BJJ Sparring - PM escapes

Fri AM: agillity - PM BJJ Sparing

Sat AM: transitions - PM Wrestling Sparring

is it to mutch sparring ?

Doable if cardio is elite. Otherwise you'll go below 90%, and not recover enough energy on Sunday,

Yes you don't want to spar back to back also if you spar and the next training session has a secondary of it that secondary gets a little extra bonus from that training session. So let's say you spar boxing Monday am and Monday pm you train punches your punches training gets a little bit of an extra boost. Or You train let's say wrestling Tuesday pm and takedown defense Wednesday am your takedown defense will get a little extra boost. Also on fight day if you sparred that week during the fight a primary you sparred is suppose to get a 10 point increase for the fight. Now if you spar two different things it's 5 each etc...

Source?

The wiki.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms#Training_with_coaches

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training

I skimmed through wiki pages and I am not seeing anything about additional bonuses that you're talking about.

It seems to me you are offering your assumptions as facts, and I've asked for clarifications/supporting evidence on your statements on the first page and you weren't able to back them up. It's fine if you have some ideas or thoughts on this game if you present them as such--ideas, hunches, theories, etc., but unless its factual, dont offer it to noobs as facts, you're just confusing them with false info.

Fight Engine & Training Combined

Recently Trained Booster For Fights

We have also added a system which looks at what you have trained in the 2 week run up to your fight and gives you a moderate skill boost in those areas. For instance, if you train takedowns and kicks predominantly in the run up to your fight, you’ll get an in-fight boost to your takedown and kicks stats. The quality of training you receive will have an impact on the boost you get from recent training. Basically you need to do your last couple of weeks training before a fight, in a gym that fits your fighter’s stature in the game. If you are a top ranked fighter, you need to do your last bit of training in a top ranked gym to get the maximum boost. If you are a mid-ranked fighter, doing your last bit of training in a mid-ranked gym will do the same job.

In terms of numbers, we’re talking about a maximum 10 points boost overall across all skills, with a 5 point maximum boost for each individual skill.

Note – Just a Thought…

One bonus of the “Potential” cap system is that once you hit the cap, as long as you don’t have a fight coming up and you don’t want to change your fighter’s build massively, you can train your top ranked fighters in a lesser gym and spread their wisdom (in terms of sparring), to lesser fighters. Note, however, you can’t not train at all because we do still have skill loss if you don’t train for a long time. You could look at this as a very basic behind-the-scenes ticker system, which takes over 40 sessions of no training to kick in at all. Once it has kicked in, one session of training in that skill will reset it all the way back to zero. This info will not be displayed anywhere (i.e. in graph form like on the previous maintenance page) because it’s barely noticeable and only in place to keep people doing at least some training. Fighting will still reset all these values to 0 too.  

That is for the increase from sparring part for a fight. The sparring and then training a secondary of it to get a boost maybe it was something I read in the forums but either the forum only keeps posts for so long or it wasn't titled sparring because trying to search for it there I couldn't find it. But I know I read it 3-4 years ago when I first created before the move and decided to wait to play and forgot about the game. But regardless I can't find it again. So either it is no longer relevant and can't be found or I'm not finding again either way not finding that proof for you Aylib. :(

• Downvote 1

Fight Engine & Training Combined

Recently Trained Booster For Fights

We have also added a system which looks at what you have trained in the 2 week run up to your fight and gives you a moderate skill boost in those areas. For instance, if you train takedowns and kicks predominantly in the run up to your fight, youll get an in-fight boost to your takedown and kicks stats. The quality of training you receive will have an impact on the boost you get from recent training. Basically you need to do your last couple of weeks training before a fight, in a gym that fits your fighters stature in the game. If you are a top ranked fighter, you need to do your last bit of training in a top ranked gym to get the maximum boost. If you are a mid-ranked fighter, doing your last bit of training in a mid-ranked gym will do the same job.

In terms of numbers, were talking about a maximum 10 points boost overall across all skills, with a 5 point maximum boost for each individual skill.

Note Just a Thought

One bonus of the Potential cap system is that once you hit the cap, as long as you dont have a fight coming up and you dont want to change your fighters build massively, you can train your top ranked fighters in a lesser gym and spread their wisdom (in terms of sparring), to lesser fighters. Note, however, you cant not train at all because we do still have skill loss if you dont train for a long time. You could look at this as a very basic behind-the-scenes ticker system, which takes over 40 sessions of no training to kick in at all. Once it has kicked in, one session of training in that skill will reset it all the way back to zero. This info will not be displayed anywhere (i.e. in graph form like on the previous maintenance page) because its barely noticeable and only in place to keep people doing at least some training. Fighting will still reset all these values to 0 too.  

That is for the increase from sparring part for a fight. The sparring and then training a secondary of it to get a boost maybe it was something I read in the forums but either the forum only keeps posts for so long or it wasn't titled sparring because trying to search for it there I couldn't find it. But I know I read it 3-4 years ago when I first created before the move and decided to wait to play and forgot about the game. But regardless I can't find it again. So either it is no longer relevant and can't be found or I'm not finding again either way not finding that proof for you Aylib. :(

Above you provided information on pre-fight bonus training, a topic thats entirely different than what we were talking about.

You might have read it on the forums or someone migh have said it, neither necessarily makes it true, though, as all kinds of info could be floating around.

This is a good example- just because its on the forums now and someone might cite it as being on forums doesnt make info accurate.

• Upvote 1

You might have read it on the forums - but whether it was true is a whole different story. I can say that I've never heard of it across numerous discussions with multiple top managers across the games history. I wouldn't call you a liar, since I have no doubt someone at some point would likely have said something to that effect, but from what I've seen, it isn't the case but it does bring an interesting new idea to test out. Will check it out and pass results on about it soon.

• Upvote 1