Island season 11

poraan

What companies people are planning to make?

Im making ~3 fighters and with new company changes i could open somekind of company, if there isnt many companies.

Reggie has been running nutrition company for many seasons and he seems inactive, so someone else needs to open. Imho best order to research is stamina, str and energy last.

I think 360k and island starting at same time is really good, because you can actually be quite competive after island. Extra energy recovery allows you to train differently. Projects are long term guys, but if you want to be competive now you need to focus physicals and primaries.

• Upvote 3

Sweet Leaf Supplements: stamina and muscle bulk now available

RegularJohn, I'm going to spend research $$$ on a good recovery before any weight loss/gain products. Mabey you could just create a new fighter the correct weight

nah, I learned last season that the way the Island works is that the first supps to be made are weight loss supps, to accommodate for all the people who create their fighters with incorrect weights.

• Upvote 1

and we have our first "private" gym: http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4651

I`m glad they at least took the time to change the name from Buoy Training which ran 2 consecutive years, 3 with this one

Its not probably same people. All fighters are from same manager. Its private gym, but at least so far 100% non multi gym.

What has the situation been generally with "private" gyms on the island? I can set e.g. a minimum of 50 fighters per gym and no private gyms or something like that... I don't want it to be people paying for private gyms with their extra company slots.

I think 40 minimum would be a good start.

In the past some managers have been setting up semi-private gyms keeping the max at 20 or whatever its set at right now.

With the additional company slot we are alraedy seeing a lot more companies so might be too soon to jump to 50 or whatever but we can assess in a few weeks.

Quick question to anyone: Why do people retire and un-retire their untested fighters, isn`t that a lot of VIP wasted?

I know TJ said "oh well it`s self explanatory" the other day and dodged the question we asked him but seriously why do some managers spend so much on this tradition?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Quick question to anyone: Why do people retire and un-retire their untested fighters, isn`t that a lot of VIP wasted?

I know TJ said "oh well it`s self explanatory" the other day and dodged the question we asked him but seriously why do some managers spend so much on this tradition?

tenor.gif?itemid=14309466

Bish where?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1