•• Murderers' Row •• LHW Creation Tournament ••

Dee

Hey Dee, can you release Kurse? I'll keep him training in Rio and see what he can give me after a little while. Thanks

Yeah sure. Too bad my prediction about Kurse vs Reznick was pretty much spot on... :haddock: Thank you come again!

• 2 weeks later...

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/13w10_zps02e60fac.jpg

"The Devil of Ramadi" Chris Kyle

"I'm going to introduce you to a whole new world of hurt, Mick Diaz. You know what's going to happen I'm sure but remember it's how you go out that matters. Take your beating like a man and you'll earn some respect. All I need to do is take out three more of the walking dead and I'll claim that 600k prize. No way you or anyone else is going to stop that from happening."

• 2 weeks later...

"Looks like it's Jackson as the final mark for my mission. No amount of training will have prepared him for the hell I will unleash... I almost feel sorry for the man knowing his future pain and suffering. But I have a job to do and mercy is not a part of it."

Happy to be in the final. Glad I finally got a finish as well. Looks like we meet again Ethan. Good luck mate.

• Upvote 1

"Looks like it's Jackson as the final mark for my mission. No amount of training will have prepared him for the hell I will unleash... I almost feel sorry for the man knowing his future pain and suffering. But I have a job to do and mercy is not a part of it."

Happy to be in the final. Glad I finally got a finish as well. Looks like we meet again Ethan. Good luck mate.

Oh damn, I gotta lose to you in a tournament AGAIN??? Didn't we literally JUST do this? Conspiracy against me!

I hope a split decision so I can be super pissed. :suicide_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Ethan. I thought I had a good shot to win but it wasn't meant to be.

Now I think there was a prize for second? Pay the man so he can drown his sorrow with liquor and strippers.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Jamal Jackson and his manager Ethan Downs!

Ethan: I will transfer 100k to your manager account and potter09 a.k.a Scott Davies will send the remaining 500k. I have also messaged the owner FF Nutri to send the winning prize your way.

Also, 200k sent to the runner-up, Johnny Sorrow!

Thanks for being part of the tournament everyone!

• Upvote 1